他们盲目的信念将我拦在教堂外
Their blind conviction
repels me from their church.
只要他们不认命
我就进不去
l cannot enter
while they deny their fate…
但你可以
…but you can.
– 告诉我该怎么做
– 说出真♥相♥
– Just tell me what l need to do.
– Tell them the truth.
孩子是我的!
The child is mine!
我的!
Mine!
她是我的!
She’s mine.
我的!
She’s mine!
在目明之人面前
真♥相♥无比清晰
The truth is clear to those who see.
一如我当初看出你怀了孽种
Just as l could see
you had this child.
我们走
Let’s go.
下车 转过身去
Out of the car. Turn around.
一个善意的警告
Just a friendly warning…
我会带着明事理的人回来的
…l’ll be back with people
who know what they’re doing.
在这之前 我想跟你谈谈伯纳特警官
Before you do that, Chris,
l wanna tell you about Officer Bennett.
几年前 一个疯子拐了个男孩
Few years back, some wacko,
he abducted a kid…
把他扔到寂静岭
一个矿井通风口里
…threw him down a mine vent
up there in Silent Hill.
西比尔·伯纳特找到那个男孩
Cybil Bennett, she found that boy.
整整三天 她都抱着他
She spent three days
holding onto him…
维持他的生命 直至获救
…keeping him alive
until they were rescued.
我们自有分寸
We know what we’re doing.
我也得尽我全力
l need to do everything l can.
我们走
Let’s go.
求求你 克里斯贝拉
放她条生路
Please.
Christabella, let her live.
你的软弱令这些灵魂受到审判
Your weakness
led these souls to judgment.
– 这回你活该目睹这一切发生
– 她是无辜的
– This time you will bear witness.
– She is innocent.
看看她 你女儿的孽种
Look at her.
She’s the whelp of your daughter.
恶魔!
The demon!
恶魔利用她的孩子孕育罪恶!
The demon fathered this disgusting
abomination from her child!
不 她是我的!
No, she’s mine!
莎伦 莎伦 看着我
Sharon. Sharon, look at me.
看着我 别害怕
Look at me. Don’t be afraid.
没事 你妈妈马上就来
lt’s okay, it’s okay.
Your mama’s coming.
又一次 我们为了恢复清白
聚到一起
Once again we are called upon
to restore innocence.
烧死这巫女 征服邪恶
We burn this witch.
We vanquish evil.
不 你们不能这样
No. You can’t. You can’t.
– 不 别任她瞎说!
– 烧死这孽种!
– Don’t let her say this! No!
– We burn the child!
战胜恶魔!
We fight the demon!
她只是个孩子啊!
She’s just a child!
你们他妈的是怎么回事?
What the fuck is wrong
with you people?
让她走!
Let her go!
不许碰她!
Leave her alone!
不许碰她!
Leave her alone!
助纣为虐者…
Those who aid the demon…
也要接受地狱之火的净化!
…they must be cleansed
by the fire from whence they came.
疯了 你们都疯了
That’s crazy. You’re crazy.
不!
No!
你们为什么都相信她?
Why are you listening to this?
为什么?
Why?
烧死巫女!烧死她!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
烧死巫女!烧死她!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
Burn the witch!
莎伦
Sharon.
邪恶的巫女!
Evil witch!
受罪吧
Suffer.
烧死巫女!烧死她!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
烧死巫女!烧死她!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
天啊
Oh, my God.
烧死巫女!烧死她!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
烧死巫女!烧死她!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
Burn the witch! Burn her!
烧死她!
Burn her!
你们自作孽 必下地狱
You’re in your own hell.
妈妈啊 救救我
Mama, be with me.
天启就此开始
Here is where the apocalypse began.
对世界的毁灭已经结束
This is where we stopped
the annihilation of the world.
在地上 我们划出界限
We drew a line in the sand
and said:
说:“恶魔 你无法越过!”
”Demon, you will not cross!”
但是恶魔叛逆而阴险
But the demon is wicked,
full of treachery.
再一次带上无辜的面具来诱惑我们
Yet again he comes to tempt us
in the guise of an innocent.
要铲除恶魔
To rid the world of this demon…
就要烧死这孩子!
…we must burn this child!
你不会得逞的
That’s not gonna happen!
妈咪!
Mommy!
没事了 宝贝
lt’s okay, baby.
Everything’s gonna be okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你们都做了些什么
What have you people done?
– 你回来了
– 是的
– You have returned.
– Yes, l have.
巫女回来了
The witch has returned.
别信她的鬼话
Do not believe her lies.
我从外面的世界来
l come from a world
outside this place.
从一个生机勃勃的世界来!
l come from a world full of life!
为什么不告诉他们真♥相♥?
Why don’t you tell them the truth.
那个连你自己都否认的真♥相♥
Tell them the truth that you deny,
even to yourself.
根本没有天启!
There was no apocalypse!
你们活在自己制♥造♥的炼狱里
You burned in the fire
that you started…
无可救赎
因为你们都被诅咒了!
…and nothing can save you
because you’re already damned!
– 妈咪!
– 把她抓起来
– Mommy!
– Take her.
烧!把她当巫女烧死!
Burn her. Burn her as a witch.
烧死她!
Burn her! Burn her!
巫女!
Demon witch!
– 烧死我?
– 巫女
– Burn me?
– Demon witch.
这就是你的对策?
That’s your answer.
烧死你所惧怕的
Burn anything you’re afraid of.
烧光不受你控制的
Burn anything you can’t control.
这女人 利用你们的恐惧来控制你们
This woman uses your fear
to control you.
她指使你们烧阿蕾莎·格雷斯彼
She led you to burn
Alessa Gillespie.
她指使你们烧一个无辜的孩子
She led you to burn
an innocent child.
但你们无法否认你们的罪行
But you will not deny your guilt…
无法否认她的痛苦!
…and you cannot deny her pain!
那个孩子是罪恶的化身
That child was sin incarnate.
不 你才犯下罪过
No, it’s you who have sinned.
过去你丑♥化♥一颗无辜的心灵
You darkened the heart
of an innocent…
现在又惧怕阿蕾莎的复仇
…and now you cower in the face
of Alessa’s revenge.
邪说!