好不好喝?
Is it any good?
我能不能,能不能来一杯?
Can– Can I get a glass, please?
谢谢。
Thanks.
Stephanie今天带我去皮诺种植地了,Miles.
Stephanie took me outto the pinot fields today, Miles.
上帝,真是美啊。
God, it was so awesome.
我觉得我已经对整个过程摸出些门道来了。
I think I’m really starting to geta handle on the whole process.
从土壤到藤蔓,还有–你们怎么说的来着–
The soil to the vine, and the–what do you call it?
从选种到收获。
The selection to the harvest.
就是他们用那个很大的容器搅拌葡萄?
Then that thing they do withthe big containers where they mix it?
真是太棒了,整个过程。
It’s really neat, the whole thing.
我们还从葡萄藤上摘了皮诺葡萄吃。
Then we ate pinot grapesright off the vine.
有点酸…
They were a little sour…
不过表现出出色的构造潜力…
but showing excellent potentialfor structure…
从头至尾,我认为。
down the line, I think.
Stephanie,伙计,她可真懂行。
Stephanie, man.She really knows her shit.
嗯。Stephanie在哪儿?
Hmm. Where is Stephanie?
呃,她在楼上清理清理。
Uh, she’s upstairs cleaning up.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
什么?和那个妞。
– What?- With this chick.
怎么了?
What?
她知不知道星期六的事?
Does she know about Saturday?
哦,不知道吧。不过我对她是诚实的。
Well, not exactly.I’ve been honest with her.
我并没有告诉她我是单身啊。
I haven’t told her I’m available.
她知道我们这趟旅行只有几天。
She knows this tripis only for a few days.
再说,我–
Besides, I just–
再说什么?我–嗯,你知道–
– Besides what?- I’m– Well, you know–
婚礼。怎么了?
– The wedding.- What?
我正在考虑。
I– I’ve just been doingsome thinking about it.
哦,你在考虑了。然后呢?
Oh, you’ve been thinking. And?
也许我想把婚礼推迟一下,就这样。
Might have to putthe wedding on hold, is all.
你看,我知道这个很难…
Look, I know thatthat could be tricky…
很难让人一开始就接受。嗯。
– for certain people to accept at first.- Yeah.
是吧?不过人生很短,Miles.
All right?But life is short, Miles.
我必须在做出这样一个重大决定前确定自己这样做是正确的。
I have to be sure I’m doing the right thingbefore taking such a big step.
你知道么?这也不是光光为了我自己。
You know what?That’s not just for my sake.
我也是为Christine的感情着想。
I’m looking outfor Christine’s feelings too.
我是说,和Stephanie在一起让我大开眼界。
I mean, being with Stephaniehas completely opened my eyes.
她不保守,没有控制欲。她很棒。
She’s not uptight or controlling.She’s just cool.
我是说,她闻起来是不一样的,她尝起来是不一样的。
I mean, she smells different,she tastes different.
她操起来也是不一样的。好吧。
– She fucks different.- Okay.
她操起来象个动物。
She fucks like an animal.
我得告诉你,伙计。
I gotta tell you, man.
我昨天晚上插的很深。
I went deep last night.
很深。
Deep.
很深。
Deep.
我原以为我可以从你这儿得到些理解,看来我得不到了。
I thought I’d get a little understandingfrom you, but I’m not gonna get that.
理解什么,Jack?
Understanding about what,Jack?
我可能爱上另一个女人了。
– I might be in love with another woman.- [ Laughs ]
爱上?真的?
In love? Really?
和一个倒酒的女人呆24个小时,你就他妈的爱上她了?
Twenty-four hours with some wine-pourerchick, and you’re fuckin’ in love.
算了吧!你愿意失去一切么?
Come on! And you’re gonnagive up everything?
我是这样想的。
Here’s what I’m thinkin’.
你和我,我们搬到这附近,买♥♥一片葡萄园。
You and me, we move up here,we buy a vineyard.
你设计葡萄酒,我来处理生意方面。
You design the wine.I’ll handle the business side.
你得到了灵感,没准儿能写另一部小说,一本有市场的。
You get inspired, maybe writeanother novel, one that can sell.
哦,上帝啊。不会吧。
Oh, my God. No, no.
对我来说,如果有试演,洛杉矶就在附近,伙计。
As for me, if an audition comes up,L.A.’s right there, man.
就两个小时的路,可能还不到。上帝,你疯了。
– It’s two hours away. Not even.-Jesus Christ. You’re crazy.
你已经疯了。
You’ve gone crazy.
我只知道我是个演员。
All I know is that I’m an actor.
直觉对我最重要。
All I have is my instinct.
你现在让我违背我的直觉.
You’re asking me to go against it.
嗨,你们好。
[ Stephanie ]Hi, guys.!
嗨,嗨。
Hi. Hi.
我们可能该走了。是的。
– We should probably get going.- Yeah.
去哪儿?
Where?
我知道开车的人都去哪儿。
I know where all the drivers go.
嗯?好吧。困难的部分来了。来吧。好。
Huh? All right. Here comes the tricky part.There you go. Nice.
好。好的,这儿有个桥。
Nice. Okay, it’s the bridge.
金门大桥。来吧。
Golden Gate Bridge. There you go.
你知道,有件事–我是说,其实我也经不太在乎了。你知道我的意思么?
You know, it’s a thing– I mean,I’ve gotten over it. You know what I mean?
嗯哼。Stephanie已经听过上千次了…
– Mm-hmm.- Stephanie’s heard this a thousand times…
如果我是在圣玛丽长大的,如果我有机会
but if I’d bought up in Santa Mariawhen I had a chance…
我可以赚一大笔钱,就是他们在建那个,呃–
I would’ve made a fortunewhen they put in that, uh–
– Home Depot家居.- Home Depot家居.
– Home Depot.- Home Depot.
那些商店呀。你♥爸♥爸也知道这些。
And those stores.And your father knew about it too.
他可真♥他♥妈♥是个胆小鬼。
He’s such a fuckin’ chickenshit.
总是那样。就是他妈的胆小鬼。
Always was.Just a fuckin’chickenshit.
什么都害怕。
– Just too scared.- [ Coughing ]
这个惹你烦了么?有没有?没关系,没关系。
– Is this bothering you? You sure?- It’s fine. Yeah.
嘿,伙计。我得确保Siena 和 Stephanie安全到家。
Hey, man. I’m gonna just make surethat Siena and Stephanie get home safe.
好的。好。也许我俩可以晚点再会面。
– Okay.- All right. Maybe we’ll hook up with you later.
当然。随便。也许我可以去看个电影什么的。
Sure. Whatever. Maybe I’llgo catch a movie or something.
再见,Miles。- 谢谢, Stephanie. 再见.
– See you later, Miles.- Thanks, Stephanie. See you.
– 再见, Siena.- 再见.
– Bye, Siena.- Bye.
– Caryl, 很高兴认识你.- 我很喜欢和你聊天.
– Caryl, very nice meeting you.- I loved talking with you.
谢谢。如果你要出去,打我手♥机♥。
– Thanks.- If you go out later, call me on my cell.
好!
[ High-pitched Voice ]Okay!
好。是这个么?是的。
– Okay. That’s it?- Yeah.
还有,请给我拿一♥期♥Barely Legal?
Actually, could I get a, uh–a Barely Legal, please?
谢谢。不,是–对不起,要新的一♥期♥。
Thank you. No, actually–Sorry. The new one.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
什么–哦。
What– Oh.
嗨,Miles,玩的怎么样?嗨。
– Hey, Miles. How’s it hanging?- Hey.
哦,你了解我。我喜欢这里。
Oh, you know me. I love it up here.
你怎么样?星期二晚上很忙。
– How ’bout you?- Busy for a Tuesday night.
有一车老年人来葡萄酒之旅。
We had a busload of old folkson a wine tour.
平时他们也不是很吵闹的但今晚有点奇怪。
Usually they’re not too rowdy,but tonight something was going on.
我也不知道,没准是满月的原因。你想要点什么?
I don’t know. A full moon or something.Anyway, what can I get you?
– Highliner.杯装的还是瓶装的?
– Highliner.- Glass or bottle?
瓶的。好的。
– Bottle.- You got it.
哎,呃,Maya还在工作么?
Say, is, uh, Maya working?
Maya? Uh, 没有,我没看见她.
Maya? Uh, no, I haven’t seen her.
我想她今晚调休。
I think she’s off tonight.
你还好吧,Miles?是的,我还好。
– You okay, Miles?- Yeah, I’m good.
啊,妈的。
Ah, crap.
你昨天晚上见到Maya了么?没有。
– Did you ever get ahold of Maya yesterday?- Nope.
嗯?没有。
– Hmm?- No.
她很喜欢你,伙计。Stephanie会告诉你的.
She really likes you, man.Stephanie’ll tell you.
你能不能给我点地方?好的。
– Could you just give me a little room? Please?- Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
生活中,有时你得趁热打铁。趁热打铁。
In life, you gotta strikewhile the iron’s hot. Iron is hot.
明智的建议,Jack.
Sage advice,Jack.
现在,记住,脚后跟站稳。嗯哼。
– Now, remember, sit back on your heels.- Mm-hmm.
好了么?转腹部。
All right?Turn through the abdomen.
腹部
Abdomen.
哦,给点尖叫–很好。
– [ Grunts ] Oh, for cryin’— Nice.
你的经纪人怎么样了?有信儿了么?
[Jack ] What about your agent?You hear anything yet?
没有。你觉得会有什么事?
– [ Miles ] Nope.- What do you think’s going on?
什么事都可能。你检查你的留言了么?
– Could be anything.- You been checking your messages?
不停的查。嗯。
– Obsessively.- Huh.
看来我得接受我又浪费了生命中的三年。
Guess I’ll just have to learn to kiss offanother three years of my life.
但是你还没有得到任何消息呢…
But you haven’t heard anything yet…
你不觉得你的消极论断还为时过早么?
so don’t you think your negativity’sa little premature?
呒。好的。你知道。操他的纽约出版商。
Hmm? All right. You know,fuck the New York publishers.
你自己出版,Miles.我入股。
Publish it yourself, Miles.I’ll chip in.
把它出版了,找人写评论。
Just get it out there.Get it reviewed.
放在图书馆里,让公众决定。
Get it in libraries.Let the public decide.
不要打在表面上。
Don’t come over the top.