她什么都安排好了。
She’s got it all goin’ on.
嗯,她很可爱,对。
Well, she is cute, yeah.
可爱?她是他妈的辣妹。
Cute? She’s a fuckin’ hottie.
你差点就告诉她我要结婚了?你怎么了你?
And you almost tell her that I’m gettin’ married?What’s the matter with you?
-很漂亮,噢?-非常美。
– Nice, huh?- It’s beautiful.
对。Victoria和我原来很喜欢这里。
Yeah. Victoria and Iused to like this view.
你知道,有一次我们在这里野餐…
You know,once we had a picnic here…
我们喝了一瓶95年的Opus One.
and we drank a ’95 Opus One.
就着烟熏三文鱼和蓟菜。不过我们不在乎。
With smoked salmon and artichokes.But we didn’t care.
噢,天哪,她是我认识的味觉最好的女人。
Oh, man, she has the best palateof any woman I have ever known.
她可以分辨出所有不同种类的意大利葡萄酒。
She can even differentiateall different kinds of Italian wines.
Miles,有些事我必须告诉你。
– Miles, there’s something I gotta tell you.- [ Sighs ]
Victoria也要来参加婚礼。
Victoria’s coming to the wedding.
对,我知道。你告诉过我的。我不介意。
Yeah, I know. You told me.I’m all right with it.
是的,不过我没全告诉你。
Yeah, but that’s not the whole story.
她已经再婚了。
She got remarried.
她什么?
She what?
什么时候?
When?
大概一个月以前。
About a month ago.
可能6个星期。
Maybe six weeks.
嫁给那个家伙–那个开餐馆的家伙?
To that guy–that guy with the restaurant?
Miles?
Miles?
Miles.
Miles.
我想回家了。
I’d like to go home now.
Miles,从车里下来。
Miles, get out of the car.
请开车送我会旅馆。
Would you drive meback to the motel, please?
你知道–
[ Sighs ]You know–
她要带他来参加婚礼?
She bringing him to the wedding?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
你为什么不早点告诉我,Jack?
Why didn’t you tell meabout this before,Jack?
因为我知道你肯定要发疯了那我们就不能一起来者趟旅行了。
Because I knew you’d get so freaked outthat you wouldn’t even come on this trip.
然后我想,这可能是我告诉你这件事最好的地方。
But then I thought,this is the perfect place to tell you.
我们来这里就是为了忘掉那些狗屎事。我们来这里就是为了派对的,伙计。
We’re here to forget about all that shit.We’re here to party, man.
我是个可怜虫。
I’m gonna be a fucking pariah.
不受欢迎的人。
Persona non grata.
每个人都会屏住呼吸,等着看我喝多了出洋相。
Everybody’s gonna be holding their breath,waiting to see if I get drunk and make a scene.
不,不。 不,你看
No, no. No. Look.
我和Victoria谈过了,好么?
I talked to Victoria. Okay?
我和Victoria谈过了,好么?
I talked to Victoria. Okay?
她很好。每个人都很好。
She’s cool. Everybody’s cool.
对不起,你已经和她谈过了–
I’m sorry. You’ve been talking–
背着我…
Behind my back…
你们谈论?
you’ve been talking about it?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
回来。
Come back here.
Miles!
Miles!
-回来。把酒瓶给我。-退后,Jack.
– Come here. Give me that bottle.- Back off,Jack.
-好了—退后,笨蛋!
– Come on— Back off, man!
-把酒瓶给我。-不。
– Give me that bottle.- No.
Miles.
Miles.
Miles!
Miles!
[TV: 很多人认为他们能成功]
[ TV:Announcer ] A lot of peopleout there think they can make it.
[生活中还有什么比敢于追求梦想更好的?]
What better thing in life is to chase thedream and not be afraid of going after it?
[James Lepp 接下来上演]
James Lepp next to play.Chance for a birdie and a five-shot lead.
我要去游泳,让血液流通。你来么?
I’m gonna go for a swim,get the blood flowing. You wanna come?
不,我想看电视。
No. I wanna watch this.
好吧。
Okay.
[应该把球放在左边一两英寸外]
Should start this ball one or two inchesoutside the left edge.
[进去。]
[ Spectator Whispers ]Go in.
[观众欢呼]
[ Crowd Groans ]
-[漂亮的一击]-[绝对漂亮,速度很好]
– [ Announcer] Great putt.- [ Analyst ] Absolutely. Great speed.
Miles.
– [Jack ] Miles.- [ Spraying Continues ]
Miles.
Miles.
哦,Miles, 该起床了。
Oh, Miles. Time to get up.
靠,那个女孩在Jacuzzi–
This fuckin’ chick in theJacuzzi–
哦,好家伙!
Oh, dude!
那个地方很宽敞,我就打算在那儿干,伙计。
This place is wide open.I’m goin’ fuckin’ nuts up here, man.
-嘿,我应该穿什么?-我不知道。
– Hey, what should I wear?- I don’t know.
休闲一些的,不过要好看。她们觉得你是个作家。
Something casual, but nice.They think you’re a writer.
好的,好的。
[ Mutters ]Right. Okay.
呒。
Mmm.
你还有没有别的鞋了?
Do you have any other shoes?
呃-呃。
Uh-uh.
嗯。
Hmm.
嗨,亲爱的。
– [ Exhales ]- Hey, honey.
噢,我就是打电♥话♥问问你怎么样了。
Yeah, I was just calling to check in.
我和Miles要准备出去吃晚饭了。
Miles and I are getting readyto go to dinner.
可能要在外面待很晚,所以我想现在打电♥话♥给你说晚安。
Probably stay out late, so I just thoughtI’d call and say good night now.
是的,我也想你。
Yeah. I miss you too.
是的,我也爱你。
Yeah. I love you too.
尽量像你正常时候一样,幽默一点,好么?
Just try to be your normal,humorous self. Okay?
像你感情崩溃前那样。你还记得那个时候的你么?
The guy you were before the tailspin.Do you remember that guy?
大家都喜欢那个时候的你。
People love that guy.
而且别忘了–你的小说秋天就要面市了。
And don’t forget–your novel is coming out in the fall.
哦,真的么?多么让人激动啊。叫什么名字?
Oh. Really? How exciting.What’s it called?
过来,Miles,过来。
Come here, Miles. Come here.
不要破坏我的事。
Do not sabotage me.
如果你想当他妈的烂人,你就自己当烂人。
If you wanna be a fuckin’ lightweight,then that’s your call.
-但是不要破坏我。-哦,是,是,船长。我保证。
– But do not sabotage me.- Oh, aye, aye, cap’n. You got it.
如果她们想喝merlot酒,我们就喝merlot酒。
And if they wanna drink merlot,we’re drinkin’ merlot.
如果谁要是点了merlot酒,我马上走人。我才不喝他妈的merlot呢!
If anybody orders merlot, I’m leaving.I am not drinking any fucking merlot!
好了,好了,放松,Miles.
Okay, okay. Relax, Miles.
上帝啊,不要merlot酒。
Jesus. No merlot.
你有没有带你的抗抑郁药?
Did you bring your Xanax?
好的。
– [ Pills Rattle ]- All right.
过来。
Come here.
别喝太多。听见没?
Do not drink too much.Do you hear me?
我可不想你醉倒,或撒酒疯。
I don’t want you passing outor going to the dark side.
-不撒酒疯!-好的。
– No going to the dark side!- Okay!
嗨。我们找朋友。
Hi.Just looking for some friends.
晚上好,女士们。你们好么?
Good evening, ladies.How are you?
-嗨,Miles.-很好,你呢?
– Hi, Miles.- [ Stephanie ] Good. How are you?
Hello, Maya.你好,Maya.
Hello, Maya.[ Sighs ]
-你看上去美极了。你们俩都是。-谢谢。
– You look gorgeous. You both do.- [ Maya ] Thank you.
-你自己也不错。-谢谢,谢谢。
– You’re not so bad yourself.- Thanks. Thanks.
那,这有什么好酒?
[Jack ]So, what’s good here?
-你们喝的是什么?-哦,这个是长相思(sauvignon blanc)。
– What is this you’re drinking?- Oh, this is the Fiddlehead sauvignon blanc.
-啊,知道了。好喝么?-你试试。
– Ah, I see. Is it good?- Try it.
-你们酒吧几点关,叫什么来着?- Kalyra.
– What time did you close up at Ka– Is it— Kalyra.
– Kalyra.-其实我很顺利就出来了,大概5:30,6点的样子。
– Kalyra.- I actually got out of there pretty good,around 5:30, 6:00.
-还有点事情要做。-Miles和我,我俩–
– Still had some stuff to do.- Miles and I, we were–
-很好。-这是在橡木中放了12个月的。
– That’s nice.- It’s aged 1 2 months in oak.
-法国橡木。-长相思酒?
– French oak.- Sauvignon blanc?
嗯,有趣。很好。
Huh. Interesting. It’s good.
我认识这个造酒商。她经常去我们餐厅。
I know the winemaker.She comes into the restaurant all the time.
-你关门前都要干什么?-我要关闭登记处。
– What do you have to do to close up?- I close up the register.
打扫一下,把一些东西放好。再把第二天的酒杯准备好。
Clean up, put some stuff away.Then put the glasses out for the next day.
-对。-就是些…小事。
– Right.-Just… small stuff.
有一点点丁香味。
Uh, hints of clove.
-对么?-是的,我知道,我很喜欢。
– Right?- Yes! I know. I love that.
对。呒。
Yeah. Mmm.
对不起。很好。
Sorry. It’s good.
-没关系。我们再给你要一杯。-啊,我们要开喝了。
– No, no. We’ll get you a glass.- Ah! Now we’re thinking.
好。
Good. [ Chuckles ] Okay.
哦,那个–那个–
[ Stephanie ]Oh, that’s– that–
哦,他可以说出来呀,不是很恶心.
Oh, he can say it,and it’s not disgusting?
我没听见他说。
I didn’t hear him say that.
-每次我重复他说的话—非常好。
– Whenever I say something he said— [ Laughs ] Very good.
不,事实上,是那个。不是这个–
No, actually– No. That one.N-Not this one–
我也有那个。
[Jack ]I’m having that too.