当然。
Sure.
嗯,你的书怎么样了,Miles?
– [ Clears Throat ]- So, how’s that book coming, Miles?
我想上次我们聊的时候你差不多快完成了。
I think you were almost finished with itthe last time we talked.
-我已经完成了。-你真棒!喔。
– I finished it.- Good for you! Wow.
现在正在出版。
It’s getting published.
这就是,呃,我们为什么到这儿来庆祝。
That’s, uh, actually whywe’re up here celebrating.
喔,祝贺你。
Well, congratulations.
-这真是妙极了!-是啊。
– That’s fantastic!- Yeah.
-干杯。-谢谢。
– Cheers.- Thanks.
你也是作家么?
Are you a writer too?
不,Maya, 我是个演员。
No, Maya, I’m an actor.
真的?演什么?
Really. What kind of stuff?
呒,很多电视。
Mmm, a lot ofTV.
我原来是几个剧集的常规演员。
I used to be a regularon a couple of series.
不过最近就是演很多广♥告♥。大部分是给Nationals做的。
But lately it’s been a lot of commercial work.Nationals, mostly.
有没有我可能知道的?
Anything I might know?
可能。这个有没有印象?
Perhaps. Do you recognize this?
现在只有很低,很低5.8% A.P.R. financing!5.8%的年利率!
Now with a low, low5.8% A.P.R. financing!
太好笑了!
[ Laughing ]That’s hilarious!
-你听上去很象那种人。-我就是那种人。
– You sound just like one of those guys.- Am one of those guys.
-你不是。-他是的。
– You are not.- He is.
使用本产品前,请咨♥询♥医生。
Consult your doctorbefore using this product.
副作用包括出油…
Side effects may include oily discharge…
麻疹,食欲不振,低血压。
hives, loss of appetite,low blood pressure.
如果你有糖尿病或肾病史…
If you have diabetesor a history of kidney trouble…
你必死无疑,笨蛋!
you’re dead, asshole!
对。
[ Chuckles ]Yeah.
那,你们今天晚上打算干什么?
So, what are you guys up to tonight?
哦,我们已经挺累了。
Oh, we’re pretty wiped.
我想我们就回汽车旅馆睡觉。
I think we’re just gonna go backto the motel and crash.
对。我想开车来这儿有很长的路吧。
Yeah, I guess it’skind of a long drive up here.
-呒。-你们住哪里?
– Mmm.- Where are you staying?
呃,’风车’。
Uh, the Windmill.
‘风车’。
Windmill.
这女孩想要个派对…
The girl is looking to party…
你却告诉她我们要回汽车旅馆睡觉?
and you tell her we’re going backto the motel and crash?
-上帝啊,Miles!-唉,我累了,Jack.
-Jesus, Miles!- Well, I’m tired,Jack.
-你难道不累么?-那个女孩在试探你,笨蛋!
– Aren’t you tired?- The chick digs you, man!
她容光焕发象个弹球机…
She lit up like a pinball machine…
在她听说你的小说要出版的时候。
when she found outyour novel was getting published.
现在我不得不活在另一个谎言中。
Now I have another lie to live down.
-谢谢你,Jack.-我只是想让你行动起来。
– Thanks,Jack.-Just trying to get you a little action.
我就很乐意接受一些帮助。
I would appreciate a little bit of help.
我不觉得你那是在帮我。你把她全忘了。
Didn’t seem to me like that’s whatwas going on. You were all over her.
噢,你就一定要教训我。
Well, somebody had to do the talking.
而且,我猜对了–她的婚姻完了。
And, by the way, I was right–she’s not married.
-你怎么知道。-没钻戒。
– How do you know?- No rock.
她在酒吧的时候没戴钻戒。
When she came to the bar,she was sans rock.
哦。
Oh.
今天的计划是什么,Miles?
What’s the plan for today, Miles?
阿哈。
Aha.
好。呃,我们先朝北去–
Good. Um, we head up north–
从那儿开始我们的葡萄之旅…
Begin the grape tour up there…
一路往南…
work our way south…
这样,我们喝的越多…
so that the more we drink…
就离我们的汽车旅馆越近。
the closer we get to the motel.
你到底有什么问题?
What’s your problem?
怎么了?
What is it?
我这次旅程一定要找点刺♥激♥,Miles…
I’m going to get my nuton this trip, Miles…
你别坏我的事…
and you are not gonnafuck it up for me…
别用你那些沮丧,焦虑,那些他妈的负面思想。
with all of your depression and anxietyand neg-head downer shit.
哦。
[ Chuckles ]Oh.
好啊,你都摊牌了。
Well, now the cards are on the table.
对,没错。
Yes, they are.
-啊。-我是认真的。别坏我的事,Miles.
– Ah.- And I am serious. Do not fuck with me, Miles.
我要在周六结婚前操一顿。你懂不懂?
I am going to get laid before I get marriedon Saturday. Do you read me?
懂,老大,当然懂。
Sure, big guy. Absolutely.
你讲的每个字都声音又大又清楚。
Loud and clear.Whatever you say.
显然,你在为你想要得派对生气。
It’s, uh,your party, evidently.
你为什么不干脆,呃–
Why don’t you just, uh–
呃,对,你为什么不干脆自己去,我可以搭火车回去。
Uh, yeah. Why don’t you just go out,and I’ll catch a train back.
不,Miles!
No, Miles!
伙计,这周我们要疯狂。
Man, this is our week to get crazy.
我们两个都要放纵一下。
We should both be cutting loose.
这是我们最后的机会了。这是我们的一星期,伙计。
This could be our last chance.This is our week, man.
我们必须分享。
It’s something we should share.
这是我们的席拉(Syrah)酒。
[ Man ]This is our Syrah.
好。
Okay.
-喔!-好吧?喜欢么?
– Ooh!- Yeah? Like that?
这个味很重。
That’s a big one.
这酒要连葡萄皮一起在一个开口的酒桶中放两个星期。
[ Woman ] But it did sit with the skins forabout two weeks in an open-topped tank.
-难怪有单宁酸味儿,对不?-是啊,这酒还很新。
– So that would explain all the tannins, no?- Well, it is a young wine.
-就是说当酒越放越陈,单宁酸就会挥散掉。-对,当然。
– So as the wine ages, the tannins will dissipate.- Right. Of course.
-抱歉等我一下。-真是好东西。
– Excuse me for just a minute.- Good stuff.
呒,倒满,小家伙。
Mmm. Fill up there, bub.
这是我们园子的夏多利(chardonnay)酒。
[ Woman ]This is our estate chardonnay.
哇,这个女孩才懂得怎么倒酒。你叫什么?
Now, there’s a girl who knows how to pour.What’s your name?
Stephanie.
Stephanie.
Stephanie. 好听.
Stephanie. Nice.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
呒,可以一饮而尽。
Mmm. Quaffable.
不过离卓越还差很多。
But, uh, far from transcendent.
我喜欢。味道很好。
I like it. Tastes great.
行了。
Oak-y.
这个是品丽珠红葡萄酒(cabernet franc)
This is a cabernet franc.
我们生产这种单品葡萄酒才第五年。
This is only the fifth yearwe’ve made this varietal.
周围很少有酒园子做纯的cab franc酒。
Very few wineries around heredo a straight cab franc.
这是产自我们在圣玛丽的葡萄园…
It’s from our vineyardsup in Santa Maria…
得过一次银质奖…
and it was a silver medal winner…
去年得了Paso Robles奖。
at Paso Robles last year.
嗯。
Hmm.
呒。
Mmm.
那么,我想说的是
Well, I will tell you something.
我从来就没觉得cab franc酒有什么妙处,这次也不例外。
I’ve come never to expect greatness froma cab franc, and this one is no different.
有一种空洞的,松弛的,熟过头的感觉–
It’s kind of a hollow, flabby, overripe–
我不知道。对我来说味道不错。
I don’t know.Tastes pretty good to me.
那,呃,你住这附近么,Stephanie?
So, um, do you live around here,Stephanie?
对,就在Los Alamos附近。我同意你对cab franc酒的评价。
Yeah, up around Los Alamos.And I agree with you about cab franc.
我们刚去过Buellton酒园。
We’re just over in Buellton.
风车旅馆。
The Windmill Inn.
-哦,是么?-嗯。
– Oh, yeah?- Mmm.
你有没有碰巧认识一个叫Maya的女孩,她在The Hitching Post酒吧工作?
Do you happen to know a gal named Mayathat works at The Hitching Post?
-当然,我认识Maya,我和她很要好。-真的?没骗人?
– Yeah. Sure. I know Maya. I know her real well.- Yeah? No shit?
我们昨天晚上和她一起喝酒了。Miles认识她。
We had a drink with her last night.Miles knows her.
对。我们能不能继续尝席拉酒?
Yes. Could we move onto the Syrah, please?
哦。等不及了,嗯?
Oh. Champing at the bit, huh?
当然。
Sure.
这个是我们园子的席拉酒。
This is our estate Syrah.
你真是个坏坏的女孩,Stephanie。
You are a bad, bad girl, Stephanie.
我知道,我应该被打屁屁。
I know. I need to be spanked.
失陪一下。
Excuse me.
席拉?
The Syrah?
嘿,嘿,打开车后箱。
Hey. Hey. Get the trunk.
-你掏钥匙。-我有钥匙么?
– You have the keys.- I do?
-对。-在我口袋里。
– Yeah.- In my pocket.
-这么说,我们成了。-什么。
– So, we’re on.- What?
对呀。她去叫Maya,她今晚不工作。我们一起出去。
Yeah. She called Maya, who’s not workingtonight. So we’re all going out.
-和,和Maya?-对。
– Wi– With Maya?- Yeah.
她离婚已经一年了,伙计。
She’s been divorced a year now, buddy.
那个叫Stephanie得女孩?
This chick Stephanie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!