真是个惊喜!
What a surprise!
我都不记得上次你给我带花是什么时候了!
I can’t remember the last timeyou brought me flowers!
生日快乐,妈妈。
Happy birthday, Mom.
花是我们俩共同送的。
They’re from both of us.[ Chuckling ]
-一个著名的演员给我的生日献花?-是么?是的!
– A famous actorbringing me flowers for my birthday!- Right? Yeah!
-我感到非常特别。-还有香槟!
– Don’t I feel special?- [Jack ] And champagne.!
-这个著名的演员下周要结婚了,妈妈。-噢,对了。
– Famous actor’s getting married next week, Mom.- Oh, that’s right!
真是太好了。
Isn’t that nice.
我希望那个女孩能知道自己有多幸运…
I hope that girl knowshow lucky she is…
嫁给了一个像Derek Sommersby一样的人。
marrying no lessthan Derek Sommersby.
天哪,那是大概11年前了吧,Raymond太太。
Gosh, that was, like, 1 1 years ago,Mrs. Raymond.
反正,你在那个电视剧里特别棒!
– Well,you were wonderful in that show.!- [ Laughs ]
那个剧没让你成为世界上最红的影星真是罪过!
Why that didn’t make you the biggestmovie star in the world is a sin!
哦,现在,Miles…
Oh, now, Miles…
为什么不告诉我你来是给我带来这个英俊的男人?
why didn’t you tell me you were comingand bringing this handsome man?
看我打扮得多好!
Look how I’m dressed!
我得快点去化化妆。
I’ve gotta run and put my face on.
你看上去很美,Raymond太太。
You look fabulous, Mrs. Raymond.
哦,别这样!
Oh, stop it!
你们随便点。
– Make yourselves comfortable.- [ TV:Announcer, Faint ]
-你们饿不饿?-嗯,我饿了。
– You boys hungry?- Yeah, I’m hungry.
[电视播音员:随着战争伤亡人数…]
[ TV:Announcer Continues ]Along with the battle casualties…
一点零食就可以了。
Just a snack.
[德国损失了一百万人。]
the Germans lost almost a million men.
[为了补充人员希♥特♥勒♥不得不转向最后的人力来源。]
To replace them, Hitler turnedto his last resort of manpower.
这真好吃,Raymond太太。绝对好吃。
This is delicious, Mrs. Raymond.Absolutely delicious.
-唔。-只是剩下的而已。
– Mmm.- They’re just leftovers.
呃,这是鸡肉么?
[ Chuckles ]I-Is this chicken?
我本来可以做些更花哨的吃的…
I could have made something fancier…
如果某人让我事先知道某人…
if a certain someone had let me knowthat a certain someone…
要来拜访而且要带一个特殊的朋友。
was coming for a visitand bringing a certain special friend.
这是一个惊喜,妈妈。
It was a surprise, Mom.
而且我还可以换上干净的床单
And I could’ve already put clean sheets…
铺在另外那张床上和折叠床上。
on the other bed and the foldout.
你们留下吧。
You are staying.
Wendy, Ron 和双胞胎11:30来接我们去喜来登吃早午餐。
Wendy, Ron and the twins are picking us upat 1 1 :30 to go to brunch at the Sheraton.
他们在那有一份极好的工作。
They do a magnificent job there.
-你和Wendy讲了?-就刚才。
– You talked to Wendy?-Just now.
她高兴极了!双胞胎们–
She’s thrilled! And the twins–
不,不,不要了。我肯定不要。
No, no, I bet. I bet. Yeah.
那,你看,Jack很想–呃–去, 唔–
Well, you know,Jack is pretty eagerto, uh, to get up to, um–
你知道的。
[ Stammering ]You know.
呃,不过,对,当然。我们看看怎么样。
Uh, but, yeah, absolutely.We’ll see how it goes.
那好吧,你俩想怎样就怎样吧。
Well, you boys do what you want.
我只是觉得在我生日的时候,我们能像一家人那样聚在一起挺好的。
I just thought it would be nice for usto be together as a family on my birthday.
唔。唔。
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
我马上回来。
I’ll be right back.
你拍的另外那个叫什么来着?
And what was that other one you did?
就是你演一个慢跑的人。
The one where you were the jogger.
哦,那个是,呃,Spray ‘n Wash清洁剂广♥告♥。
Oh, that was for, um, Spray ‘n Wash.
Spray ‘n Wash!就是这个!
Spray ‘n Wash! That’s the one!
天哪。我记得那个和我一起拍这个的女孩,她可真是个尤物。
Gosh. I remember the girl that wasin it with me. She was somethin’.
我就记得你慢跑来着。
[ Mrs. Raymond ]I just remember you jogging.
呜噢!
[Jack Laughing ]Whoo-hoo!
那,婚礼什么时候?
[ Mrs. Raymond ]So, when’s the wedding?
下周六,妈妈。不记得了?我们告诉过你的。
Next Saturday, Mom.Remember? We told you.
Miles是我的伴郎,Raymond太太。我最重要的人。
And Miles is my best man, Mrs. Raymond.My main man.
Miles,你什么时候再结婚啊?
Miles, when are you goingto get married again?
我刚刚离婚,Phyllis.
I just got divorced, Phyllis.
已经两年了,伙计。
[Jack ]Two years ago, buddy.
你应该跟她和好…
You should get back together…
跟Victoria.
with Victoria.
她对你很合适。
She was good for you.
她对你很合适!
She was good for you!
而且那么漂亮,那么聪明。
And so beautiful, and so intelligent.
你认识她,对么?
You knew her, right?
哦,对。关系不错,现在还是。
[Jack ]Oh,yeah. Real well. Still do.
我很担心你,Miles。
I’m worried about you, Miles.
你需要钱么?
Do you need some money?
Jack.
[ Miles Whispering ]Jack.
Jack.
Jack.
Jack, 过来.
Jack, come on.
[TV:橡皮袋食品容器?]
[ TV:Man ]A rubber bag food slinger?
[你不是在开玩笑吧?]
Are you kidding me?
[超神奇的树上小屋…]
Our super-amazing tree house…
[由我们的2×4技术带给您–]
brought about by ourtwo-by-four technology–
Jack!别,别,别。会把她弄醒的。
[ Whispers ]Jack! No, no, no, no. She’ll wake up.
[谁干的?]
Who did this?
-[我♥干♥的!]-[什么?]
– [ Boy ] I did!- [ Man ] What?
[她太累了,傻瓜。]
She was tired, silly.
[我们的船真高!]
Our ship was so high!
[他们需要一次度假!]
[ Girl ]They need a vacation!
[仓鼠假日!大家都开心!]
Hamster holiday! Fun for all!
靠!大早上的干那个是不是太早了?你明白我的意思么?
Fuck! Too early in the morning for that.You know what I mean?
哦,她只是个孩子,看在上帝的份上。
Oh. She’s a kid, for God’s sake.
好像她会喜欢我们这样的男人似的。
As if she would even be attractedto guys like us in the first place.
是在说你自己吧,我可是总有靓妞注意的,各种年龄段的。
Speak for yourself, man. I get chickslooking at me all the time. All ages.
甚至包括男人。
Dudes too.
喂,这样不值得。你要付出很大代价。
Well, it’s not worth it.You pay too big a price.
-没有什么是免费的。-你需要被♥操♥一顿,Miles.
– It’s never free.- You need to get laid, Miles.
这将是这星期我送给你的伴郎礼物。
– [ Laughs ]- That’s gonna be my best-man giftto you this week.
我要让你被♥操♥一顿。
I’m gonna get you laid.
太好了。
Wonderful.
我不会给你送什么礼券啊,袖珍小刀啊这样的狗屎东西。
I’m not gonna get you a gift certificateor a penknife or any of that other horseshit.
-我宁可要个小刀。-不。
– I’d rather have a knife.- No.
你已经被真真正正压抑了大概两年了。
You have been officially depressedfor, like, two years now.
反正你就是个消极的人,在大学时就那样。
You’re a negative guy anyway,even back in college.
-唔。-现在变得更糟了。
– Mm-hmm.- And now it’s worse.
你真是屈才。给他妈的8年级学生教英语?
You’re wasting away. Teaching Englishto fucking eighth-graders?
他们什么时候能读到你写的东西。你的书,Miles.
When they oughta be reading what you wrote.Your books, Miles.
-我正在努力。-努力的还不够。
– I’m working on it.- [ Mutters ] Not working hard enough.
-你还在看那个心理医生么?-我每周一去看。
– Are you still seeing that shrink?- I saw him on Monday.
我大部分时间都花在帮他整电脑上了。
I spent most of the timehelping him with his computer.
哼,我得说去他妈的心理治疗–你在吃什么药?Xanax?
Well, I say fuck therapy and–What is that stuff you take? Xanax?
对,还有Lexapro。
And Lexapro, yes.
哼,这些药也去他妈的。你需要的是活动活动关节,Miles.
Well, I say fuck that too.You need to get your joint worked on, Miles.
好了,Jack–Jack–
Okay,Jack–Jack–[ Clears Throat ]
这个星期不是为我的,而是为你的。
This week is not about me.It is about you.
我要让你享受一段美妙时光。
I’m gonna show you a good time.
我们要喝很多很多美酒,我们要打高尔夫…
We’re gonna drink a lot of good wine,we’re gonna play some golf…
我们要吃山珍海味,欣赏美景…
we’re gonna eat some great food,enjoy the scenery…
我们要像模像样的和你告别,mon frere 我的兄弟<法语>。
and we’re gonna send you off in style,mon frere.
要让你的骨头都被亲遍。
And get your bone smooched.
这么着,
You know what?
我们从圣罗莎路出口走,先去斯坦福酒园。怎么样?
Let’s take the Santa Rosa Road exitand hit Sanford first. Okay?
我觉得不错。我正需要喝一杯。
Sounds good to me. I need a drink.
他们生产顶尖的皮诺酒和夏多利(chardonnay)酒。
These guys make top-notch pinotand chardonnay.
是圣巴巴拉一带最好的产酒地之一。
One of the best producersin Santa Barbara County.
-我还以为你讨厌夏多利酒呢。-不,不不,我喜欢所有单品葡萄酒。
– I thought you hated chardonnay.- No, no, no. I like all varietals.
我只是不怎么喜欢加利福尼亚处理夏多利酒的方式。
I just don’t generally like the waythey manipulate chardonnay in California.
-用太多橡木和苹果酸发酵。-哈。
– Too much oak and secondarymalolactic fermentation.- Huh.
你看,这个地区很适合皮诺葡萄的原因…
You see, the reason that this regionis so good for pinot…
是晚间从太平洋来的冷空气…
is that the cold air off the Pacificflows in at night…
让浆果类植物凉快下去。
and it just cools down the berries.
皮诺是一种皮很薄的葡萄。
Pinot’s a very thin-skinned grape.
不喜欢持久高温和潮湿。非常娇贵。
It doesn’t like constant heat or humidity.Very delicate.
我演示给你看该怎么做。
[ Miles ]Let me show you how this is done.
首先–举起杯子对着灯光仔细看葡萄酒。
First thing– hold the glass up andexamine the wine against the light.
你要看的是颜色和纯净度。
You’re looking for color and clarity.
-感觉一下它。好了么?-好了。
-Just get a sense of it. Okay?- Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!