You liked fucking him,didn’t you, you little whore?
我就喜欢你抓住我♥操♥他!Oh, yes! Oh, yeah!
I liked it when you caught me fucking him!Oh, yes! Oh, yeah!
你这个臭婊♥子♥。
You are a bad bitch.
– 对,你抓住我。- 你这个妓♥女♥。
– Yeah, you caught me.- You’re such a whore.
哦,对!
Oh,yeah.!
– 哦,baby.- 哦,真好!
– Oh, baby.- Oh, it’s so good.!
我♥操♥了他。
[ Cammi ]I fucked him.
– 你够坏。- 是的,是的。
– [ Man ] You’re so bad.- I am. Yeah.
你这个妓♥女♥。
[ Groaning ]You are such a whore.
– 他妈的怎么了?- 钱包!他把Derek的钱包拿走了!
– What the fuck.!- The wallet.! He’s got Derek’s wallet.!
[收音机:我想他们对抗♥议♥的严重程度感到震惊]
[ Radio:Man ] I think theywere surprised by the level of protest…
[这些事情居然真的在公♥司♥发生了]
that was really happeningwithin the company.
[他们要讨回公道,他们说我们不能就这样算了–]
The injustice may be their plan,and they said, “Well, we can’tjust go–”
– 哦,给你的钱包!哦,妈的!- 操♥你♥妈♥的!
– Oh! Here’s your wallet! Oh, shit!- Motherfucker!
他妈的开门。
– [ Grunting ]- Open the goddamn door!
– 我要杀了你,傻瓜!- 你拿到了!你拿到我的钱包了!
– I’m gonna kill your ass.!- You got it.! You got my wallet.!
我会找到你的!我会找到你的,小家伙!我会找到你这个傻瓜的!
I’ll find you! I will find you, bub!I’ll find your ass!
你逃不了的,你逃不了!
You’re mine, man! You’re mine!
操♥你♥妈♥的!我会抓住你的!
Fuck you.! I’m gonna get your ass.!
– 你想让我开么?- 不用,这样很好。我来开。
– You wanna let me drive?- No, it’s all right. I got it.
嘿,你知道,你应该请Maya一起去婚礼。
Hey, you know, you oughtainvite Maya to the wedding.
呒。
Hmm.
我觉得请Maya去婚礼…
Somehow I thinkinviting Maya to the wedding…
在这个节骨眼上不合适
is not the right moveat this juncture.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
其实,在你那些骗剧之后…
In fact,after all of your shenanigans…
我觉得再去The Hitching Post都困难。
it’s gonna be hard for meto ever go to The Hitching Post again.
你知道,应该有个好点的方式回答我。
You know, there was a nice wayto respond to that.
– 来吧,让我来开。- 不,我来开。你应该休息。
– Come on. Let me drive.- No, I got it. You should rest.
你猜怎么着?我很想开。
You know what? I feel like driving.
好吧。
Okay.
呃…嘿,把安全带系好,好么?
Uh… hey, put on your seat belt, okay?
我正要系呢。有什么问题么?
I was just about to.What’s the problem?
– 只想提醒你注意安全。- 我们错过入口了。
-Just want to remind you to be safe.- We missed the entrance.
你要干什么,Jack?嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
What are you doing,Jack?Hey, hey, hey, hey!
– 喔,喔,你到底要干什么?- 等一下.
– Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing?- Hang on.
Jack!
Jack!
他妈的怎么搞得?
What the fuck!
– 你说的看起来像出了交通事故。- 他妈的!
– You said it looked like an accident.- What the fuck!
我会出钱的.
I’ll pay for it.
上帝啊,Jack!哦,你看看这儿!
Jesus. Christ,Jack!Oh, for Ch– Look at this!
– 嗯。- 哦。
– Huh.- Oh.
不知道。
I don’t know.
好像这样车里的人不会受伤。
Doesn’t look like anyonewas injured in this one.
不会吧,不。
No. No.
– 注意你的头。- 好的。
– Watch your head.- Yeah.
天哪,你弄断了好几处,你知道么。
Boy, you broke a couple of’em,you know.
– 随便,对不起。-不行,不行,不行。这个不能”随便”。
– Whatever. Sorry.- No, no, no. It’s not “whatever.”
你♥他♥妈♥的废物。
You fuckin’ derelict.
准备好了么?
You ready?
一不做二不休。
Just get it over with.
好了,好了。
Okeydoke. All right.
嗯,我想就这样了。
Well, I guess that’s about it.
– 想进去么?- 哦,不了。不了,全靠你自己了。
– Want to come inside?- Uh, no. No, you’re on your own.
好吧。我想晚餐预演的时候再见。
All right. I guessI’ll see you at the rehearsal.
是的。
Yup.
我爱你,兄弟。
– [ Laughing ]- I love you, man.
是的。我也爱你。
Yeah. Back at ya.
– Miles, 等他们看到你的车再开走。- 我知道,我知道,我知道。
– Miles, don’t drive away until they see the car.- I know, I know, I know.
嘿,等一下,等一下。为什么我没有受伤?
Hey, wait a second. Wait a second.How come I wasn’t hurt?
因为你系安全带了。
‘Cause you were wearing your seat belt.
没破绽了。
Nicely done.
– 嗨。-Jack.
– Hi.-Jack.
– 是的。- 呃, Christine, Mike!
– Yeah.- Uh, Christine, Mike!
阿门。
Amen.
嘿, Miles.
Hey, Miles.
嗨, Vicki.喔,你真美。
Hi, Vicki.Wow, you look beautiful.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嗯,这是 Ken Cortland,我丈夫.
Um, this is Ken Cortland,my husband.
-你好。-你好。
– How are you?- How are you?
-很好,谢谢。-是的,是的。很高兴见到你。
– Good, thanks.- Yeah, yeah. Nice to meet you.
-你很幸运。-是的,我是的。谢谢。
– You’re a lucky guy.- Yes, I am. Thank you.
嗯。
Yeah.
那,我在车里等你了。
Well, I’ll just wait for you at the car.
– 很高兴见到你,Miles.- Ken.
– It was great meeting you, Miles.- Ken.
– 嗯,他可真大度。- 是啊,他这方面很好。
– Well, that was big of him.- Yeah, he’s good that way.
– 他很替人着想。- 那很好。
– He’s very considerate.- That’s great.
你怎么样了?
So how are you doing?
可能好些了,也可能更糟了。
Since the last time we spoke?I don’t know.
你怎么样了?
Could be better. Could be worse.
– 那你的书怎么样了?- 呒,很不幸被拒了。
– So what’s happening with your book?- Um, universally rejected.
– 事不过三。- 哦,Miles,太糟糕了。
– Strike three.- Oh, Miles, that’s awful.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
回到讲台上,我想,或者不。
Back to the drawing board,I guess. Or not.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
嗯,不管怎样,你结婚了。
So, anyway, you’re married.
恭喜,你看上去很幸福。
Congratulations. You look happy.
– 我是幸福的。- 很好。
– I am.- Good.
看起来每个人都结婚了。
Seems like everybody’s getting married.
去年都是离婚的。今年都是结婚的。
Last year was all divorces.This year it’s all weddings.
– 周期性的,我想。- 是的。
– Cyclical, I guess.- I guess.
嗯,我们一起参加招待会怎么样?
Well, uh, what do you saywe hit the reception?
喝点香槟,给新人们祝词,嗯?
Have some champagne,toast the newlyweds, huh?
我不行,我不喝酒了。
Not me. I’m not drinking.
你诫酒了,真的?
You quit drinking. Really?
我怀孕了。
I’m pregnant.
明白了。
I see.
嗯,明白了,很好。
Yes, I see. Great.
那,再次恭喜你,Vicki。
Well, congratulations again, Vicki.
天哪,这可是个好消息。
Boy, that’s wonderful news.
– 那边见, Miles?- 好的.
– See you over there, Miles?- Yeah.
嗯.
Hmm.
“他的骨髓,”我漫无目的的重复着。
[ Boy ] “‘The marrow ofhis bone, ‘I repeated aimlessly.
这,至少,穿透了我的心灵。
“This, at last, penetrated my mind.
Phineas已经死了,从他的骨髓中
“Phineas had diedfrom the marrow of his bone…
鲜血流向他的心脏。
“flowing down his bloodstreamto his heart.
我并没有哭,也没有为Finny哭。
“I did not cry then or ever about Finny.
我甚至在葬礼上都没有哭,站在那里…
“I did not cry even when I stood…
看着他被放进他家波士顿外…
“watching him being lowered intohis family’s straitlaced burial ground…
刻板的家庭墓地里。
“outside of Boston.
我无法逃脱这种感觉,好像这是我自己的葬礼…
“I could not escape the feelingthat this was my own funeral…
而你是不会在自己的葬礼上哭的。
and you do not cry in that case. ”
我要不要继续读下一章?Raymond先生?
Should I keep readingthe next chapter, Mr. Raymond?
呃,不用,不用。我们下周一再继续。
Uh, no, no.We’ll pick up there Monday.
您有一条留言。
[ Male Voice, Electronic ]One new message.
你好, Miles. 是 Maya.
[ Maya ]Hello, Miles. It’s Maya.
谢谢你的信。
Thanks for your letter.
我-我应该早点打电♥话♥…
I-I would have called sooner…
但我需要些时间想一想已经发生的一切…
but I think I needed some time to thinkabout everything that happened…
还有你写给我的东西。
and what you wrote to me.
还有一个原因,呃,我没有早点打…
Another reason, um,I didn’t call you sooner…
是因为我想读完你的小说,我昨晚终于读完了。
is because I wanted to finish your book,which I finally did last night.
我真的认为很棒,Miles。
And I think it’s really lovely, Miles.
你用词很娴熟。
You’re so good with words.
谁在乎到底有没有被出版啊?
Who caresif it’s not getting published?
里面有很多很美…很伤感的东西。
There are so many beautifuland… painful things about it.
你真的都经历过么?
Did you really go through all that?
一定很痛苦。
Must have been awful.
还有姐姐那个人物–天哪,真是落魄。
And the sister character–geez, what a wreck.
但是我得说,嗯,结尾让人很迷惑。
But I have to say that, well,I was really confused by the ending.
我的意思是,那个父亲到底是自杀了还是怎么回事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!