I’m really pissed off at you about all this,if you want to know the truth.
Maya现在会对我怎么看,就因为我和你关系这么好?
What is Maya going to think of me now,just for associating with you?
我不知道,肯定她觉得你很可疑。
I don’t know. Sure seems fishy.
是的。
Well.
[TV:每当人们为饥饿的人作战…]
[ TV:Man ] Wherever there’s a fightso hungry people can eat…
[我会在那里]
I’ll be there.
[每当警♥察♥实施暴♥力♥…]
Wherever there’s a copbeating up a guy…
[我会在那里…]
I’ll be there.
[我会在疯狂尖叫的人们中]
I’ll be in the way guys yellwhen they’re mad.
你觉得看起来像什么?
What’s this look like to you?
呃,我觉得像发生了严重的车祸。
Uh, it looks like you werein a bad car accident.
[TV:当人们吃着自己种养的–]
[ TVContinues ] When the peopleare eating the stuff they raised–
我饿了。
I’m hungry.
来了。
– [ People Chattering ]- [ Woman ] Here we go.
-很好。-谢谢。
– Nice.- Thank you.
-这是你的小餐巾。-哦。
– And here is your Handi Wipes.- Oh.
噢这是小餐巾啊,我差点以为你们在宣传性安全。
So that’s what those are. For a minuteI thought you were promoting safe sex.
这个笑话好。我要记住这个笑话。
That’s a good one.I’ll have to remember that one.
-我马上就给你拿玉米面包来。-好的。
– I’ll be right back with your corn bread.- All righty.
我保证那个妞非常非常好玩。
Bet you that chick’s two tons of fun.
-你知道,很舒适的那种?-呒。
– You know, the grateful type?- Mm-mmm.
我不知道。我也不想知道。
I don’t know.I wouldn’t know about that.
呒。
Mmm.
-呒。-来了。
– Hmm.- Here you go.
技术很好…Cammi
Nice technique there… Cammi.
谢谢,都是手腕功夫。
Thank you. All in the wrist.[ Giggles ]
你知道,你看起来很眼熟
You know,you look really familiar to me.
-你住在这附近么?-其实我们是从圣地亚哥来的。怎么了?
– Are you from around here?- Actually, we’re from San Diego. Why?
我不知道。我就是看着你眼熟
I don’t know.You just seemed really familiar to me.
-别介意,用餐吧。-等一下,等一下。
– Never mind. Enjoy your meal.- Hang on. Hang on.
呃,你知不知道Derek Sommersby?
Um, did you ever knowa Derek Sommersby?
《一次人生》电视剧里的Derek Sommersby博士?
Dr. Derek Sommersbyfrom One Life To Live?
你想象一下他贴着邦迪,剪着短发。
Just have to imagine himwith a bandage and shorter hair.
不会吧!
No way!
不会吧!哦,上帝!
No way! Oh, my gosh!
太好了!哦,上帝啊!
[ Squealing ]That’s great.! Oh, my goodness.!
你能告诉我洗手间在哪里么?
Could you tell me wherethe bathroom is, please?
噢,就在那。过了那个野牛就是。喔!
Oh, yeah. It’s right over there,right past the buffalo. Wow!
噢,上帝啊。我简直不敢相信你坐在我的餐桌。
Oh, my gosh. I can’t believeyou’re sitting at my table.
听着,伙计,Cammi一个小时后下班,所以我想…
Listen, man, Cammi gets offin an hour, so I was thinking…
在这儿多点一会儿,喝点酒。
I’d just hang around, have a drink.
你知道,送她安全回家。
– You know, make sure she gets home safe.- [ Laughs ]
你在开玩笑吧,是不是?
You’re joking, right?
不是。
No.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信。
Un-fucking-believable.
我们能不能就回旅馆呆着…
Can’t we just go back to the moteland hang out…
早上早点起,打打高尔夫…
get up early,play nine holes of golf…
回家之前就这样?
before we head home?
听着,伙计,你是我的朋友…
Listen, man, you’re my friend…
我知道你关心我。
and I know you care about me.
我知道你反对。我尊重这些。
I know you disapprove,and I respect that.
但有些事我必须得做,你并不理解。
But there are some things that I have to dothat you don’t understand.
你了解文学,电影,葡萄酒…
You understand literature,movies, wine…
但你并不了解我的困境。
but you don’t understand my plight.
来了。
Yeah?[ Sighs ]
-天哪!上帝!-靠,靠。
– Holy shit!Jesus Christ!- Fuck. Fuck.
上帝,我他妈的在哪儿快冻僵了。
God, it’s fucking freezing out there!
– 天哪,是。- Vicodin呢. 哪儿有 Vicodin?
– God, yeah.- Vicodin. Where’s the Vicodin?
呃–
Uh–
噢。
Oh.[ Panting ]
给。
Here.
噢,哦。
Oh. Oh.
操♥他♥妈♥的那个妞已经结婚了。
Fucking chick’s married, man.
什么?
What?
她老公上夜班,他回家在地板上抓住我们…
Her husband works the night shift, and hecomes home and catches me on the floor…
我的小♥弟♥弟♥在她老婆屁♥股♥里。
with my cock in his wife’s ass.
噢,上帝,上帝。 Jack!
Oh,Jesus Christ.Jesus.Jack!
-你一路从Solvang走回来的?-不是,是跑回来的。
– And you walked all the way from Solvang?- No, ran.
脚腕也扭了。
Twisted my ankle too.
-那可有5公里啊,Jack.-他妈的,对,有5公里。
– That’s five klicks,Jack.- Fuckin’-A right, it’s five klicks.
有一段我还得穿过一个鸵鸟牧场。
At one point I had to cutthrough an ostrich farm.
那些鸵鸟够狠。
– Those fuckers are mean.- [ Giggling ]
呜!
Whoo!
– 哦。- 我们还得回去。
– Oh.! [ Laughing ]- We gotta go back.
什么?
[ Chuckles ]What?
我们得回去。我把钱包落在那里了。
We gotta go back. I left my wallet.
信♥用♥卡♥,现金,他妈的身份证。
Credit cards, cash, my fucking I.D.
– 所有的东西。我们得回去。- 很严重。没关系。
– Everything. We gotta go back.- Big deal. It’s fine.
别担心。我们现在就打电♥话♥把你的卡都取消。
Don’t worry about it. We’ll call nowand we’ll cancel your cards.
不行,Miles,你不明白。我的结婚戒指。
No, Miles,you don’t understand.The wedding rings.
结婚戒指在我的钱包里。
The wedding rings are in my wallet.
没关系,在你钱包里。你把钱包丢在某个酒吧里了,行不行?
Fine, they’re in your wallet, and youleft your wallet in some bar, okay?
– Christine 会理解的.- 她特别定制的两个戒指。
– Christine will understand.- She had to order them special.
她花了很长很长时间才挑到的。
It took her forever to find ’em.
那上面有海豚的设计,有梵语刻的名字。
They’ve got this design of dolphinsand our names engraved in Sanskrit.
我们得回去,兄弟。Christine 会把我钉死在十字架上, Miles.
We gotta go back, man.Christine will fucking crucify me, Miles.
不可能,不可能,不可能。
No way, no way, no way.
求求你了,求求你了!
Please. Please!
算了吧。你的钱包在酒吧被偷了。
Forget it.Your wallet was stolen in some bar.
我跟你说,那两个戒指是不可取代的。
– It happens every day.- No, we gotta go back and get my wallet, Miles.
-这种事情每天都有。-不行,我们必须得回去把钱包拿回来,Miles.
I’m telling you,those rings are irreplaceable.
看,我知道我自己有多糟,好么?我知道把事情搞砸了。
Look, I know I fucked up, okay?I know I fucked up.
-但你得帮帮我。-是的。
– But you’ve gotta help me.- Yeah.
你必须得帮我,Miles.求你了,求你了!
You’ve gotta help me, Miles,please.! Please.!
我不能失去Christine, Miles.
I can’t lose Christine, Miles.
我真的–不能。我不能失去Christine。
I just– I can’t.I can’t lose Christine.
– 呒呒。- 我知道我搞砸了。
– Mm-hmm.- I know I fucked up.
我知道我♥干♥了坏事,行不行?我知道我是个坏蛋
I know I did a bad thing, all right?And I know I’m a bad person.
我知道我是。但是你得帮我。你必须得帮我,Miles.
I know I am. But you gotta help me!You have to help me, Miles.
好不好?告诉我你会帮我的。
Okay? Tell me you’ll help me.
如果我失去了Christine,我-我–
If I lose Christine, I-I-I–
我什么都不是了
I’m nothing.
我真的-我什么都不是了。
I just have– I’m nothing.
天哪。
[ Sobbing ]God.
-她有没有告诉你她结婚了?-说了。
– [ Miles ] Did she tell you she was married?- Yeah.
那你她妈的是怎么想的?
So what the fuck were you thinking?
他本来说是6:00回来的。结果5:00就滚回来了。
Wasn’t supposed to be back till 6:00.Fucker rolls in at 5:00.
卡时间卡得有点紧,你不觉得么?
[ Miles ]Cutting it a little close, don’t you think?
-就是这片。-你确定?
– This is the block.- You sure?
是的。
Yeah.
就是这个,就是这个。
That’s it. That’s it.
绝对是这个。
That’s the one right there.
-是么?-是的
– Yeah?- Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
好了。那,你打算怎么办?
All right.Okay, so what’s the plan?
呃,我打算…
Uh, the plan is…
你去。
you go.
-我?-因为我的脚腕。
– Me?- ‘Cause of my ankle.
还很疼。你去解释一下情况,Miles。
Still hurts.Just go explainthe situation, Miles.
解释情况。是么。
[ Laughs ]Explain the situation. Yes.
“对不起,先生。我的朋友就是两个小时前操你老婆的那个
“Excuse me, sir. My friend was the oneballing your wife a couple of hours ago.
“很抱歉。他好像把钱包落在这儿了
“Really sorry. He seems tohave left his wallet behind.
“我想我能不能进去四处找找,我不知道。”
I was wondering if I could come inand just poke around. I don’t know.”
– 对,就像那样,挺不错的。- 哦,看在上帝的份儿上。
– Yeah,just like that. That’s good.- Oh, for Christ’s sake.
哦,去他妈的!我去。什么事都得我做。
Oh, fuck it! I’ll go.I guess I have to do everything.
别。等一下。
No. Hold on.
你以为我不会操你么,婊♥子♥?我现在就操你
[ Man ] You think I don’t fuck you, bitch?I’m fucking you now.
我是个坏女人。我是个坏女人。
I’m a bad girl. I’m a bad girl.!
你把他捡回来操他,是不是,婊♥子♥?
You picked him up and you fucked him,didn’t you, bitch?
是的,我把他捡回来操他。我是个坏女人。
Yeah, I picked him up and I fucked him.I’m a bad girl.!
你喜欢操他,是不是,你这个妓♥女♥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!