保持不动。闭嘴。
– Stay still.- Shut up.
保持不动最重要。
It’s all about stillness.
内心的平静。闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
– Inner quiet.- Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
上帝呀,你到底哪根筋搭错了?
Jesus Christ, man!What the hell is wrong with you?
求求你了,就闭嘴吧!靠!
Please,just shut up! Fuck!
上帝啊。你这么冲干吗,伙计?
– God.- What’s with the hostility, man?
我知道你目前的生活有些挫折…
I know you’re a little frustratedwith your life right now…
不过你可以选择不那么敌视。
– but you can choose to be less hostile.- [ Chuckling ]
那个混♥蛋♥打到我们这里来了。
The fucker hit into us.
[ Shouting ]快点,行不?
[ Shouting ]Hurry it up, will ya?
哦,哦。
Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
嘿,这样不好,笨蛋!
Hey, that’s not cool, asshole!
好球。笨蛋们。
[Jack ]Nice shot.Jackoffs.
你到底在干什么?哎呀,小心。
– What the hell are you doing?- Oops. Look out.
嗯?呃-哼。
Uh? Uh-huh.
哦,哦,看,看。
Oh. Oh, check it out.
好戏来了,好戏来了。开过去
– This is gonna be fun. This is gonna be fun.- Go to it.
不要放弃Maya. 像她那样又酷又聪明的女人需要恒心。
Just don’t give up on Maya. Cool, smartchicks like that require persistence.
我不想谈这个了,求你了。
I don’t wanna talk about it, please.
我只知道她很美,精神丰富。
All I know is that she’s beautiful,a lot of soul.
她对你非常合适。
She’s perfect for you.
如果看不见你们两个在一起我这周不会好过的。
I’m just not gonna feel good about this weekuntil I know you guys have hooked up.
你难道不想要那种温暖的小盒子加紧你的小♥弟♥弟♥的感觉么?
Don’t you want to feel that cozy little boxgrip down on your johnson?
嘿!往后想想,伙计?
Hey! Mind keeping it down, buddy?
当这个女人发现我是怎样生活的…
A woman finds out how I live…
我并不是一个出版作家,我根本就是个骗子…
that I’m not a published author,that I’m a liar, essentially…
她所有的兴趣就会很快消失掉。
any interest she hasis gonna evaporate real quick.
如果你到了我这个年龄还没有钱,就意味着你连游戏的资格都没有了。
If you don’t have money at my age,you’re not even in the game anymore.
你只是一个等在abattoir(法语)里的牲畜。
You’re just a pasture animalwaiting for the abattoir.
– Abattoir. 什么意思?- 屠宰场.
– Abattoir. What is that?- Slaughterhouse.
Abattoir. 嗯.不过你知道么?
Abattoir. Huh.But you know what?
你会成为一个出版作家…
You are gonna bea published author…
因为这个星期你就要听到关于你的书的好消息了。
because you’re gonna get the good newsthis week about your book.
我知道你会的,我可以感觉到。
– I know you are. I can feel it.- #[ Cell Phone Chiming ]
嗯. Stephanie.
Huh. Stephanie.
嗨,宝贝儿,是的。
Hey, honey. Yeah.
是的,是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
太好了!
Yeah!
嗨。嗨。
– Hey.- [Jack ] Hi.
嗨,Miles,我听说你昨晚到餐厅去找我了。
Hey, Miles. I heard you stopped bythe restaurant to see me last night.
哦,是的。不,我是说,呃,是的。
Oh, yeah. No. I mean, uh, yeah.
我去那里喝了一杯。不过没看见你。
I stopped by for a drink.I didn’t see you.
我去上课了。哦。
– I had class.- Oh.
那,很高兴现在见到你。
Well, nice to see you now.
我也很高兴见到你。
It’s good to see you too.
席拉酒。
– [ Miles ] Syrah.- [ All Chattering ]
圣巴巴拉周围最古老的席拉葡萄。
[ Miles ] Oldest Syrah grapesin Santa Barbara County.
你知道么?
Did you know that?
你不知道么?
You didn’t know that?
黑皮诺葡萄最早开始种植可能是
[ Man ] The pinot noir grapehas been cultivated perhaps…
从古代勃艮第。
since antiquity in Burgundy.
正是这种精确的…
And it is precisely this ancient…
从远古继承的酿酒知识…
and inherited winemakingknowledge…
促成了它的成功。
that has contributed to its success.
我在那里数着,16, 17。真的?
– I was, like, 1 6, 1 7.- Really?
是啊,快枯燥死了!
Yeah. I’m gonna die!
哦,天哪,乱七八糟的。妈妈?
– Oh, God. What a drag.- Mom?
哦。哦,嘿,嗨。
– Oh.- Oh, hey. Hi.
是不是太吵了?
– Is it too loud?- [ Coughing ]
对不起。哦,Jack叔叔带你上♥床♥睡觉。
Sorry. Oh, UncleJackwill put you back to bed.
过来,小朋友。哦!
Come here, little sister. Ooh!
我们会安静一点的,好不好?
We’ll be more quiet, okay?
晚安。抱歉。非常抱歉。
– Good night. I’m sorry.- I’m so sorry.
我最喜欢的,冰淇淋是–
– My favorite, as far as ice cream— [ Coughing ]
– Chunky Monkey.- [ Maya ] Chunky Monkey.!
你们今天应该到我们餐厅吃午饭。
You guys should come bythe restaurant for lunch today.
很好。我们最晚可以什么时候到?大概2:30。
– Great. What’s the latest we can get there?- About 2:30.
你有没有听说圣巴巴拉有个波尔多酒品尝大会…
Did you hear about this Bordeauxtasting dinner down in Santa Barbara…
在这个周六晚上?
on Saturday night?
有点贵,不过你如果愿意去的话,我也去。
It’s kind of pricey,but if you wanted to go, I’d be into it.
你们为什么不能过了这个周末再走?
Why don’t you just stayfor the weekend?
不行,我们必须得星期五回去排演晚餐?
No, we have to get back Fridayfor the rehearsal dinner.
为什么要排演晚餐?
What rehearsal dinner?
有人要结婚了么?
Who’s getting married?
你是不是根本什么都不打算说?我当然打算告诉你的。
– Were you ever gonna say anything?- Yes, of course I was.
就刚才,我本来可以编个故事骗你,但我没有。
Just now I could’ve told yousome story, but I didn’t.
我已经说实话了,Maya!别碰我!
– I told you the truth. Maya!- Don’t touch me!
送我回家。
Just take me home.
你知不知道他对她都说了些什么?
Do you have any ideawhat he’s been saying to her?
他是个演员,所以不会是什么好话。只是说他又多爱她。
– He’s an actor, so it can’t be good.- Only that he loves her.
她是唯一一个震撼他世界的女人,他多么喜欢Siena…
How she’s the only woman that’s everrocked his world, how he adores Siena…
他多么想搬到这儿来,买♥♥个地方和她俩住一起,他可以跑通勤。
how he wants to move here andget a place with the two of themand commute when he has to.
我肯定他自己都以为自己说的每个字都是真的呢。
I’m sure he believed every word of it.
请相信我。
Please believe me.
我昨晚差一点就要告诉你真♥相♥了,不过–
I was on the vergeof telling you last night, but–
不过你想先操♥我♥。
But you wanted to fuck me first.
不,Maya。不是的。
Oh, Maya. No.
是的
Yeah.
你知道,我刚刚用了3年的时间…
You know, I’ve just spentthe last three years of my life…
试着从一场充满欺骗的婚姻里解脱出来…
trying to extricate myself froma relationship that was full of deception…
我刚刚开始感觉好点。
and I’m doing just fine.
我离婚以后没有和任何人在一起过…
And I haven’t been with anybodysince my divorce…
这对我是非常重要事,Maya.
so this has been a big deal for me,Maya.
和你度过的时光,呃–还有昨天晚上。
Hanging out with you and, uh–and last night.
我是真的喜欢你,Maya…
I really like you, Maya…
而且我并不像Jack.
and I am notJack.
我是–我是–
I’m– I’m–
在圣地亚哥州立时我是他的大一室友。
[ Sighs ] I’m his freshman year roommatefrom San Diego State.
我的好孩子回来了!
– [ Door Closes ]- There’s my boy!
他回来了。你♥爸♥爸是谁呀?
There he is.But who’s your daddy?
你♥爸♥爸是谁呀?哦!Jack,算了吧。
– Who is your daddy? Oh!-Jack, come on.
哦,让我来爱你吧。放开。噢。
– Oh, let me love you.- Let go. Oh!
放下我,Jack.
– Let me down,Jack.- [ Laughing ]
我真替你骄傲。啊,呒,呒。
I am so proud of you.Ah. Mmm. Mmm.
嗯,非常好。好了,好了,告诉我细节。
– Well, that’s nice.- Okay. All right. Details.
我喜欢听细节。不。
– I love details.- No.
什么?上帝,那是隐私。
– What?-Jesus. It’s private.
你最好把经过告诉我不然,我要把你的小♥弟♥弟♥打个结。
You better tell me what happened,or I’ll tie your dick in a knot.
我们就走吧,行不行?
Let’s just leave it, okay?
你根本就没干,是不是?
– You didn’t get any, did you?- [ Sighs ]
你是个同性恋。是的,对了。对,我是同性恋。
– You’re a homo.- Yeah, right. Yup, I’m a homo.
是的,是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
随便你乱想的就是经过。
Just make up whatever you want,and that’s what happened.
把我的同性恋自白书写下来,我会在上面签字的。
Write out my gay confession,and I’ll sign it.
好不好?不要老是逼我。
Okay? Just stop pushing meall the time.
你是个婴儿,Jack.
You’re an infant,Jack.
整个世界对你就是个大派对…好了。
– This is all a big party for you…- Okay.
但对我不是。行了。
– but not for me.- Come on.
对不起,伙计。
I’m sorry, man.
你是不是假装的时候有困难?
Did you have trouble performing?
是的,就是这个原因。
– Yeah, that’s it.- [ Phone Rings ]
– Don’t answer it.- [ Rings ]
– Don’t answer it.- [ Rings ]
不要接。
Don’t answer it.
– Jack.- 喂。
– Jack.- Hello.
是的。
[ Chuckling ]Yeah.
呃-呃。是Christine。
Uh-huh. [ Whispers ] It’s Christine.
是的,是的。呃-呃。
Yeah. Yeah. Uh-huh.
嘿,我回来马上给你打电♥话♥。
Hey, let me call you right back.
Miles和我正有事。
Miles and I are kindain the middle of something.
没有,没什么重要的,就是–他又开始行为反常了。是的。
Nah, it’s nothing serious.Just–He’s having one ofhis freak-outs. Yeah.
我也爱你。我等下打给你。