你不能这样做
You can’t do this.
你不能
You can’t.
你别想让我帮你遮掩
I’m sure as shit not the person you’re gonna hide it all behind.
你好好喘口气
You need to just take a breath.
我会跟人说的
I’m gonna fuckin’ talk.
-你不会 -我会的
-No, you’re not. -Yeah.
我要告诉所有人你做了什么
I’m gonna tell everyone what you did.
那可是个大错误
That would be a major mistake.
前面是目标吗 请确认
Is that the target up ahead? Confirm.
收到 前方六十米的黑奔驰
Roger that. Black Mercedes, 60 meters ahead.
西尔维奥
Silvio…
混♥蛋♥…
This motherfucker…
我是曼纽尔·迪亚兹
I’m Manuel Diaz.
我们去了大宅会怎样
What happens when we get to the house?
你停车 我下车
You’ll stop the car, I’ll get out.
我会怎样
What will happen to me?
慢点
Slow it down.
迪亚兹先生
You’re Manuel Diaz?
还有六个
Six remain.
我们看不到了
We ‘re going blind.
不会
No.
每天你都害别人家破人亡
Every night you have families killed.
你却能安享晚餐
And yet, here you dine.
今晚不该有什么不同
Tonight should be no different.
你觉得让你来这儿的人
Do you think the people that sent you here
有什么不同吗
are any different?
你觉得我们是跟谁学的呢
Who do you think we learned it from?
悲伤的律师
The grieving lawyer…
你觉得你妻子 会为了你现在的样子自豪吗
Your wife, you think she’d be proud of what you’ve become?
别忘了还有我女儿
Don’t forget about my daughter.
好吧
Ok.
别当着我儿子们下手
Not in front of my boys.
接着吃
Go ahead and finish your meal.
凯特 我建议你这阵子不要站在阳台上
I would recommend not standing on balconies for a while, Kate.
坐下
Sit down.
你被吓着的时候像个小姑娘
You look like a little girl when you’re scared.
你让我想起被他们夺走的女儿
You remind me of the daughter they took away from me.
我需要你签了这个文件
I need you to sign this piece of paper.
大概就是说我们做的
It basically says that everything we did
都是按章办事
was done by the book.
我不能签
I can’t sign that.

Sign it.
没事的
It’s okay.
我签不了
I can’t sign that.
我天
God!
你这是自杀 凯特
You would be committing suicide, Kate.
快签了
Come on. Sign it.
你应该搬去小镇子
You should move to a small town,
去法律还管用的地方
where the rule of law still exists.
你在这儿没法混
You will not survive here.
你不是狼
You are not a wolf.
这里现在是狼群的领地
And this is the land of wolves now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!