到了墨西哥一边 会有一个暂存区
Once on the Mexican side of the border, there’ll be a small staging area,
然后会有另一条通道通向大的仓库
then another shaft will lead to the main warehouse
以及回到墨西哥的路
and the road that returns to Mexico.
我们把运毒的都扫荡了 应该就没什么其他匪徒了
Once we clear the mules, we don’t expect more than a dozen bandits.
不 他们利用墨西哥警方做运毒的车
No, they use Mexican police for vehicle transport.
如果在地道里看到穿制♥服♥的 也都当成匪徒
If you see a uniform in the tunnel, consider him a bandit, too.
要讲一下作战规则吗
Okay. You want to discuss roe?
不了 晚点再讲
Nah, we’ll save that for later.
好的
Okay.
我们快进快出 我们要派人潜进对方
This is an in and out. We’re clearing, placing an agent.
重要的是声东击西
It’s all about creating a diversion.
要特别大声的声东击西
Want the mother of all diversions, boys.
国♥庆♥节放烟花那么大声的
Need a lot of noise. Fourth of July on steroids.
好的 检查武器 走吧
All right. Weapons check. Let’s go, boys.
这个像是确认了
This looks like confirmation.
-我要给你们装上定位 -好的
-I need to fit your guy with a locator. -Yeah, do it.
那些是特种部队 我们也一起吗
Those are special ops. Are we going in on this?
不了 你们也没装备
Nah. You guys aren’t really dressed for it.
你♥他♥妈♥没告诉我们
You didn’t fuckin’ tell us.
你们昨天不是去找爹哭诉了吗
Yeah, well, you two went cryin’ to daddy yesterday, and we
-我们可不想爹爹知道今天的行动 -你行了吧
-don’t want daddy to know everything. -Give me a fucking break!
好吧 我们给你们装备
All right, we’ll get you some extra gear.
我们车里有战术装备
We have TAC gear in the car.
好的 到了现场你们断后就行了
All right. Good. You guys will hang back when we get there, okay?
那我们还去干嘛
Then why are we going?
因为没有本地机构参与
‘Cause CIA can’t operate within us borders
中情局就不能在国内活动呀
without a domestic agency attached.
我说了你会很有用的
I told you you’d be useful.
所以这才是我来的原因啊
So, that’s it. That’s why I’m here.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it.
这是你来的原因
That’s why you’re here.
我们要是发现了毒品 都归你们查封
Hey, we find any drugs, you guys get to confiscate ’em…
今天可是大日子
it’s gonna be a big day.
太可怕了
Un-fuckin’ real!
前后都有
Front and back.
凯特 凯特 得了吧
Kate, kate, come on.
管他们呢 从一开始他们就是利用我们
Fuck these people, man. They’ve been using us from the beginning.
我们不用非得去的
We don’t have to do this.
我要知道他们利用我们干什么
I need to know what they used us for.
-干什么不重要 -重要的
-Doesn’t matter what! -Yes, it does!
我们走人吧 我们走了他们吃不了兜着走
I say we walk and make them eat this whole fucked-up operation.
不 我一定要知道
No. I have to know.
黑色奔驰 车号♥RIN
Black Mercedes… plate number Romeo-lndia-November
31B7 向东南方向去了
three-one-bravo-seven. Heading south by southeast.
在哪儿
Where?
好的
Okay.
我们一到就要突击地道
We gotta hit the tunnel the minute we get on the ground.
激动吧
Pretty exciting, huh?
目标在哪儿
What is the target’s location?
诺加利斯以南二十多公里 向西去了 移♥动♥很快
14 miles south of Nogales heading west rapidly.
保险别开 枪口冲下
Keep your fuckin’ safeties on, barrels pointed down.
断后
Stay in the back.
别他妈打了我的人 懂吗
Don’t shoot anyone on my fuckin’ team. Right?
检查装备
Gear check?
热成像准备
Thermal camera check.
夜视仪准备
Night vision goggles check.
那些人归你
Get those guys.
你带A队我带B队
Wanna take Alpha squad, I’ll take b squad?
-没问题 行动吧 -行动了
-You got it. Let’s do it. -Let’s go, boys.
控制室 收到吗
Control, do you copy?
收到 A队
Rogen Alpha. We read.
A队 你们三点钟方向五十米外
Fifty meters. Your three o’clock, Alpha.
准备 正接近目标
Stand by. Getting close to objective.
A队B队注意 前方十二米
Alpha, bravo, be advised. 12 meters straight ahead.
我们得赶紧到达中心位置
All right, we need to boogie and we need to do it quiet till we find the center.
把他们吸引过来 制♥造♥些动静
Draw the fighters to you and make some noise.
别跟着我 我没事
Don’t follow me. I’ll be fine.
行动规则是什么
What are the rules of engagement?
想打就打
Weapons free, my friend. Weapons free.
想打就打
Weapons free, boys.
好运
Good luck.
我的天
Oh, god!
-你还好吗 -我的枪
-You okay? -My gun!
别管了 跟着我
Leave it. Stay on my six.
不许动
Freeze!
放开他
Step away from him.
放下枪
Put that down.
我认真的 马上放开他
I mean it! Move away from him right now!
以后别再用枪对着我
Don’t ever point a weapon at me again.
深呼吸 然后出去吧
Catch your breath. Then get back up there.
我过来了 你们找到我的位置了吗
I am through. Do you have my location?
收到 我们看到你了 目标在你东北方向
Rogen we have you. Target is east and north of you.
应该是56号♥和17号♥公路
Looks like highway 56 to 17.
如果他继续在17号♥公路上 你就能截到他
Will intercept him if he stays on 17.
下了2号♥公路上56号♥公路
Go east on 56 off highway 2.
好的
Wilco.
他过去了吗
Is he through yet?
过去了 GPS传输中 音频也传输中
We have joy. GPS is transmitting. Audio is transmitting.
二十分钟后应该可以追上
Should intercept in 20.
这行动太漂亮了朋友们
That was a clean, clean fucking op, my friend.
除了这两个混♥蛋♥
Except for these two assholes.
在海外就好了 也不用管他们
Well, you’re better overseas. You don’t have to babysit.
凯特在哪儿
Where’s Kate?
我以为她和你在一起
I thought she was with you.
我们应该回去
We gotta go back.
该死的 各位 少了一个 回去找
Shit. Boys, we’re missin’ one. Let’s go.

Hey!
躺着别动 别管闲事
Just lay back, baby. Let it happen.
别挣扎了
Stop! Stop!
放开我
Get off me!
别动了 别动
Stop moving! Stop!
别动
Stop it.
放松 放松
Just relax. Just relax.
好了 你不闹了
All right? You gonna stay there?
你不闹了
Are you gonna stay there?
好的
Au right.
你听着
Now, you listen.
你进了错误的地道
You went up the wrong tunnel.
你看到了不该看的
You saw things you shouldn’t have seen.
麦德林是什么
What is nledellin?
麦德林
Medellin?
麦德林是一个时代
Medellin refers to a time
一个集团统治所有毒品生意
when one group controlled every aspect of the drug trade,
这样我们也能控制他们的秩序
providing a measure of order that we could control.
除非有人能说服我们那20%的瘾君子
And until somebody finds a way to convince 20% of the population
别再没事儿吸这些破烂
to stop snorting and smoking that shit,
有秩序就是最好的情况了
order’s the best we can hope for.
你看到的
And what you saw up there,
是亚历桑德罗努力恢复这种秩序
was Alejandro working toward returning that order.
亚历桑德罗他妈的是哥伦比亚毒品集团的人
Alejandro works for the fucking Colombian cartel.
他是竞争对手的人
He works for the competition.
亚历桑德罗可以帮任何人做事
Alejandro works for anyone
只要谁能把他造就
who will point him toward the people who made him.
我们
Us.
他们
Them.
能让他放手干的都行
Anyone who will turn him loose.
这样他才能找砍了他老婆的头的人算账
So, he can get the person that cut off his wife’s head,
找那些残害他女儿的人算账
and threw his daughter into a vat of acid.
是的
Yeah.
我们的对手就是这样的人
That’s what we’re dealing with.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!