好的 我们需要他们的帮助
Good, ’cause we’re gonna need their help.
干什么
What for?
我们要动动曼纽尔·迪亚兹的钱包
We are gonna fuck with Manuel Diaz’s wallet.
这是洗钱的人了 金发背白包那个
This is our smurf, guys. Blonde hair, white purse.
-会海姆立克急救吗 -会
-You know the heimlich? -Oh, yeah.
她要敢把回条吃了
She tries to eat that deposit receipt,
你们就给她挤出来
you heimlich it right out of her, hear me?
好的
Copy that.
她出来了 上 抓住她
There she goes. All right, go get ’em, tiger.
抓住她
Take ’em.
趴下
Get down.
别动 别动
Hold still! Hold still!
你们需要银行的电脑当证据吗
You want bank computers for evidence?
不不 有钱就够了 但是冻结他所有账户
No, no. Just the money. But freeze all his accounts, everything.
就算是他的狗名下的账户也给我冻结
Even if his dog opened an account, I want you to freeze it.
有什么发现
Who you got?
移♥动♥洗钱的人
Got a mobile money launderer.
都包好
Pack it up.
快起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
你来吗
You coming?
不 别去银行里
No, don’t go in the bank.
这是我们真正可以立案的
This is something we can actually build a case on.
别去银行里 凯特
Don’t go in the bank, Kate!
你看 她就进去了
There you go, and she’s goin’ in the bank.
这些都是曼纽尔·迪亚兹的账户
These are all Manuel Diaz’s accounts?
是的 每天存九千块现金
Yeah. Cash deposits made daily in $9, 000 increments.
-这样就不用上报 -是的
-So, it doesn’t have to be reported. -That’s right.
你能查封这些
And you can seize that?
已经查封了 我还会查这些转账的账号♥
I already have. And I’ll go through these wire transfer numbers and
一并冻结
freeze all these accounts as well.

Here you go.
-我天 真聪明 -怎么
-Damn, that’s smart. -What?
这是银行借款
This is a bank line of credit.
你转账用来还款
See, you make payments over what you owe,
这样就不显示现金 而是抵消借款余额
and it doesn’t show up as cash, it shows up as a negative ioan balance.
这样就不用上报给税务局和禁毒局…
It’s never reported to anyone. IRS, DEA…
这钱就追查不到
This money is invisible.
他有多少
How much does he have?
你看
Take a look.
我的天
Oh, my god.
查封了一千七百万
They just seized $17 million.
-这个案子没用 凯特 -什么
-It’s a bogus bust, Kate. -What?
不能起诉的 谁也没法控制别人往账户里存钱
You can’t prosecute it. No one controls who deposits money in an account.
他的律师几个月就能把钱要回来了
An attorney will have that money back in a few months,
但是那之前会死很多人
but a lot of heads will roll before that.
但是我们可以先逮捕曼纽尔
But we can arrest Manuel for now.
至少让他不要在外面是个祸害
We can get him off the street.
我们得让曼纽尔被召回墨西哥 这才是行动目标
We gotta get Manuel called back to Mexico. That’s the objective…
我们在墨西哥没有执法权
We have no jurisdiction in Mexico.
我们什么都没有 现在就应该有所作为
We have nothing. We need to do something now.
不能逮捕他
Can’t arrest him.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
等等
Wait a minute.
每天都有九千块现金存进这个账户
$9, 000 is deposited into this account every day in cash,
连续五年
for five years.
这也不犯法啊 是有嫌疑 但是不犯法
That’s not illegal. It’s suspect, but it isn’t illegal.
我认为税务局会觉得犯法的
I think the IRS might think it’s illegal.
你想怎样啊 凯特 你希望我们做什么
What do you want, Kate? What would you like done here?
我希望我们至少看上去是按章办事
I want to follow some semblance of procedure.
这是我要的 立一个可以起诉的案子
That’s what I want. To build a prosecutable case.
这个区域我们去年起诉的联邦重罪毒品案
We prosecuted more felony drug cases in this region last year
比之前两年加起来都多
than in the two previous years combined.
现实中你真的感觉到了吗
Are you feeling that on the street?
你感觉到我们要赢了吗
You getting the vibe that we’re winning?
没有
No.
你呢
Do you?
没有 长官 我没有
No sir, I don’t.
马特这样的顾问参与进来 搅乱局势
Advisors like Matt come in, they stir the pot,
让犯罪分子有所反应 并出现失误
they cause the criminals to react and make mistakes.
这样我们才能对那些在这场战争中
That’s how we build cases against the individuals
能起关键作用的人立案
that actually make a difference in this fight.
他们紧张的时候 不相信自己的小弟的时候
It’s when they’re nervous, when they stop trusting their crews,
转移他们的资金的时候
when they move their money.
这些都是我们下手的机会
These are all opportunities to strike.
这也是马特这种人参与的目的
And that’s the purpose of people like Matt.
凯特 这不是我自己拍脑袋想出来的
Kate, this isn’t something that I dreamed up myself.
我没有权利雇佣顾问
I don’t have the authority to hire advisors,
也不能授权跨机构合作
or authorize joint agency missions,
也不能让探员去空军基地坐飞机
or fly agents from air force bases.
你明白我说什么吗
Are you understanding me?
决定都是在老远的地方做出的
These decisions are made far from here
做决定的人都是民选代表 不是被指派的
by officials elected to office, not appointed to them.
所以如果你觉得我们的行动越界了
So, if your fear is operating out of bounds,
我来告诉你 你们没有
I am telling you, you are not.
界限被挪动了
The boundary’s been moved.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白了长官
Yes, sir.
我他妈需要喝一杯
I need a fucking drink.
-你想去哪儿 -哪儿都行
-Where do you wanna go? -Anywhere.
我去找个桌子
I’m gonna go get a table.
-那就我请了 -谢谢
-I guess it’s on me. -Thanks.
-要什么 -两瓶啤酒
-What’ll it be? -Two beers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好想抽烟
I want a cigarette so bad.
梅瑟
Macer?
怎么
Yeah?
我也不想老叨叨
I hate to go on about this,
但是我觉得你的胸罩不是你最大的问题
but I think the bra situation’s the least of your problems.
好吧…
Okay…
因为你看上去也很糟糕
‘Cause you look like shit.
真的 很糟糕 小组的人都在说呢
You do. You look like shit. Everybody on the team’s talkin’ about it.
他们说”以前凯特可是一等一的出众”
They’re like, “Kate used to be a number one draft pick.
“现在你看看她 丑死了”
“Now look at her. She looks like fuckin’ shit.”
你看你 眉毛也乱的
Look at you. Your eyebrows are a mess.
才不是
No, they’re not!
跟毛毛虫是的 跟野兽是的 而且你还瘦了…
They’re like caterpillars, like wild beasts. You’re losing weight…
我有吃饭
I’m eating.
你看你 怎么回事 一周才换一次衬衫
Look at you. What is it, one t-shirt a week?
至少注意一下个人卫生嘛
At least work on your personal hygiene, huh?
你跟我妈似的
You sound like my mother.
我可能就是你妈
Maybe I am your mother.
首先我们解决个人卫生问题 然后我们给你买♥♥买♥♥衣服
First we work on personal hygiene, then we move on to the shopping.
再买♥♥些土豆啊 让你好好吃吃…
Get you some potatoes, yeah? Eat some food…
你带我来的这是什么地方
Where have you taken me? What is this place?
是个酒吧
It’s a bar.
都是牛仔一样的人
It’s full o’ cowboys.
我就是个牛仔呀
I’m a cowboy.
你是个老保守啊
You’re a redneck.
我是个老保守 有个拖车 有个老婆
I’m a redneck. Got a trailer. Got a wife.
你说啥
What are you talking about?
有个拖车 有个老婆 我老婆是我妹妹
I got a trailer, I got a wife. She’s my sister.
嘿 雷吉
Hey, reg.
-特德 -你好吗
-Ted! -What’s goin’ on?
-好久不见 你怎么样 -见到你太好了
-Long time. How you been? -Yeah, it’s good to see you, man.
见到你也太好了 你怎么样
Good to see you, too. How you been?
跳跳舞吧
Gettin’ your groove on, huh?
不了 我们刚来
We’re just startin’. We just got here.
好的 你不介绍我们认识吗
All right. You gonna introduce me, man?
这是特德 凤♥凰♥城警局的 这是凯特 我搭档
Ted, Phoenix pd, Kate, my partner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!