我只是想知道我要面临什么
I just wanna know what I’m getting into.
凯特 你自愿加入我们因为你知道
Kate, you volunteered to get on this train because you know
你在凤♥凰♥城什么也解决不了
you’re doing nothing in Phoenix.
你只是个擦屁♥股♥的
You’re just sweeping up a fucking mess.
再过六个月 你扫荡的每个房♥子都会有炸♥弹♥
In six months, every single house you raid will be rigged with explosives.
你想不想找到该负责人的人 想不想
Do you want to find the guys responsible? Yes or no?

Yss.
-想 -是的
-Yes? -Yes!
我们就从这里开始
This is where we start.
试试
Try it on.
看到了
There she is.
野兽
The beast.
华雷斯
Juérez
悄知道
you know,
上个世纪初 塔夫脱总统来会见迪亚兹总统
1900s, president taft went to visit president Diaz.
带了四千个人
Took 4, 000 men with him.
差点就取消了行程
And it almost was called off.
有人有把手♥枪♥
Some guy had a pistol.
他就想走到塔夫脱身边崩了他
Was gonna walk right up to taft and just blow his brains out.
但是还是避开了 四千人啊
But it was avoided. 4, 000 troops!
你说他觉得安全么
Think he felt safe?
欢迎来到华雷斯
Welcome to juérez…
他们干得真不赖
it’s brilliant what they do.
这样毁坏尸体
When they mutilate a body like that,
让别人觉得这些人肯定有牵连
they make people think they must have been involved,
死这么惨肯定是罪有应得
they must have deserved such a death ’cause they did something.
他们干得真不赖
It’s brilliant what they do.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
这可不是放鞭炮
Those aren’t firecrackers…
墨西哥方面要改动我们的路线
Mexicans are adjusting our route.
前方有情况 我们得绕道 大家坐好
There’s activity ahead, we need to go around. Everyone hold on.
这里不会有事的
Nothing will happen here.
要动手也是在边境
They try anything, it will be at the border.
留意地方警♥察♥
Keep an eye out for the state police.
他们不总是好人
They’re not always the good guys.
左边有盯梢的 左边
Spotter vehicle, left lane. Left lane!
九点钟方向有盯梢的车
Spotter vehicle, nine o’clock.
我都要硬了
I’m gettin’ a boner.
是我们的人吗
Is that one of ours?
注意右边 注意右边
Watch the right, watch the right.
不 只是一个人而已
No, that’s a lone wolf
小心路边的房♥顶
eyes on rooftops.
安全
Nothing.
屋顶安全
Rooftops clean
马上到大桥了
Bridge is one klick out.
前方路面安全 各位赶紧
Road is clear. Hotfoot it, gentlemen.
大家都跟紧 我们的人员在边境加快放人
Everyone stay in this lane-our agents at the border are
让我们能赶紧过去
wa ving trafhc through to get us over as quickly as they can.
大家保持警惕
Everyone stay frosty.
好了 糟糕了 我们现在怎么办
Okay it’s a fuck-up. What are we gonna do now?
是这样 前面有辆车坏了
Here’s the deal. A car broke down up ahead.
正在解决 但是得有一阵 稍等
It’s being sorted out, but it’s gonna take a while. Stand by.
把你的配枪拿出来
Get your service weapon out.
左边两道的红色羚羊 我的十点钟方向
Red impala, two lanes over, on my ten.
收到 左边两道的红色羚羊
Copy that. Red impala, two lanes left.
收到
Roger that.
左边三道七点钟方向的绿色思域
Three lanes left. Seven o’clock. Green civic…
把车窗打开
bring your window down.
有枪
Gun.
有枪 左边有枪
Gun! Gun left!
作战规则是什么
What are the rules here?
他们先动手我们才能动手
We must be engaged to engage.
请求下车进行巡视
Permission to get out of the vehicle and set a perimeter?
在车里别动
Stay in your vehicle.
他们先动你们才能动 如果他们下车 你们就下车
You can do what they do. If they get out, you get out.
做好准备 他们能看到我们这道要畅通了
Get ready. They can see our lane clearing.
要动手就是现在了
If it’s coming, it’s coming now.
行动
Move!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
下车
Get outta the car.
我的天
Jesus Christ!
别动 冷静
Don’t move!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
我们他妈是在干嘛
What the fuck are we doing?
见鬼
Fuck!
路通了 路通了
Lane’s clear! The lane’s clear!
别看我
Don’t look at me!
手放在头后面 赶紧 手放在头后面
Put your hands behind your head! Go! Hands behind your head!
-安全 -我没问题
-All clear! -I got this!
走了走了
Go, go, go!
撤撤撤
Move, move, move!
这肯定要上全国所有报纸的头条
This is gonna be on the front page of every newspaper in America.
不会 艾尔帕索当地报纸都不会报
No, it won’t. It won’t even make the papers in ei Paso.
安全
Clear!
有点疯狂吧
Got a little nutty, huh?
疯狂 是啊 你们他妈那是犯法的
Nutty? Yeah, that was fucking illegal.
你想开战吗 你这个魔鬼
You wanna start a war? You’re a fucking spook!
还有他 他他妈是什么人
And him! I mean, who the fuck is that?
跟你说了你可以不去的
Told you, you could stay here.
我的天 你们搞得枪林弹雨的…
Jesus Christ. You just spray bullets at…
是啊 不过就是些平民在现场嘛
Yeah, sure, there’s just fucking civilians everywhere.
我不是战士 这不是我的工作
I’m not a soldier! This is not what I do!
你可别这么瞧不起自己行吗
Whoa! Don’t sell yourself short, all right?
不让雷吉来就是因为我知道他没准备好
The reason Reggie’s home is I know he wasn’t ready for this.
但是他最好赶紧做好准备 因为这才是未来 凯特
But he better get ready real quick because this is the future, Kate!
他们要进来 我们就这么回击 就这么简单
Juérez is what happens when they dig in. This is it!
让我来是干嘛的
What am I doing here?
你来这儿 是给我们机会
What you’re doing here is you’re giving us the opportunity
制♥造♥混乱 给他们制♥造♥恐慌 这是这个行动的意义
to shake the tree and create chaos. That’s what this is!
同时 你看到什么都学着点
In the meantime, just sponge everything up you see.
学习 这是你来这儿的目的
Learn! That’s why you’re here.
吉列尔莫…
Guillermo…
你给他灌了一肚子水了 你这个恶魔
You’re giving him a belly full of water, you devil.
你以为我们没法把你运过来的对吧
You didn’t think we’d get you here, did you?
我不会说英语
No hablo inglés.
你不会说英语
No hablo inglés?
他们说不会英语的时候我最高兴了
I love it when they no hablo inglés.
我带了个你的老朋友来
You know, I brought an old buddy of yours.
我猜你肯定跟他说
I bet you hablo to him. Yeah.
我不知道鬼还会渴呢
I didn’t know ghosts got thirsty.
我知道有人帮我们保住了他的命
I know someone kept him alive for us.
我猜肯定不容易
I doubt it was easy.
这年头什么容易
What’s easy these days?
回来的路上的事情真是遗憾
I’m sorry about what happened on the return.
我只管我能控制的
I control only what I can.
不是你的错
It’s not your fault.

Si.
有流言说有个地道
There’s rumors of a tunnel.
是进入亚利桑那的主要途径
Fausto’s main road into Arizona.
如果你来的目的和我想的一样 那里是最容易过境的
If you’re doing what I think you’re doing, that’s the best place to cross.
如果你能找到的话 但是你时间很紧了
If you can find it. But time is against you.
三天之内 所有人就都要转移了
In three days, nobody will be where they are today.
来吧
Shall we?
不 你最好别去 屋子里要发生的事
No, it’s better if you don’t. Something happens in that room,
你还是最好不要在场目击
it’s easier to say you didn’t see anything.
哦 亚历桑德罗 我觉得他记得你
Well, Alejandro, I think he remembers you.
我出去了
I’m gonna step out.
蒂米
Timmy.
你老看我♥干♥嘛
What do you keep lookin’ at me for?
不是不会说英语吗
No hablo ingles, remember?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!