How I told you my heart was breaking and you asked me why.
我对你说我的心都碎了 你问我为什么
She’s fucking with your head.
你这该死的脑袋
And I told you it was from happiness.
接着 我告诉你 那是因为幸福
She’s gonna kill you. She’s gonna kill you.
她会害死你的 她会害死你的
You wanna uncover the truth? You gotta let her go.
你想要揭露真♥相♥吗 那你就得放下她
I can’t. You have to let her go!
我做不到 你必须放下她
I can’t! I can’t.
我做不到 我做不到
Then you’ll never leave this island.
那么你永远无法离开这座岛
Dolores.
德洛丽丝
He’s not in this ward.
他不在这栋
He was transferred out of here.
他被转送出去了
If he’s not in ward A, there’s only one place he can be.
如果他不在A栋 他只可能在一个地方
The lighthouse.
灯塔
God help you.
愿上帝保佑你
Boss, we got problems.
头儿 我们有麻烦了
Mcpherson and cawley are in the building.
科利和麦克菲尔森在这楼里
They heard an orderly went batshit on a patient.
科利听说有个护工发疯一样揍病人
They’re looking all over the place for him
他们会在我们去屋顶时
and they’re on their way to the roof.
仔细搜查这地方
Let’s get the hell out of here. This way.
咱们快离开这地方 这边走
Just keep going. We belong here.
快点走 我们在这里很正常
What happened to you?
你怎么了
what do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, where were you?
你去哪里了
After we got that guy to the infirmary,
我们把那家伙送到医务室后
I took a little detour to patient records.
我绕了点路 去看了下病人记录
Did you ever find Laeddis?
找到雷狄丝了吗
No. No, I never found him.
没有 没找到他
Well, I got the next best thing. His intake form.
我发现了好东西 他的初诊表格
It was the only thing in his files.
这是唯一写在他档案中的东西
There’s no session notes,
没有会议记录
No incident reports, no photographs, just this.
没有事故报告 没有照片 只有这个
It was weird.
真诡异
Here. Take a look.
给 看看
I’ll look at it later.
我过会再看
What’s the matter, boss?
怎么了 头儿
I’ll look it over later, that’s all.
我过会再看 仅此而已
Ashecliffe’s that way.
阿西岛精神病院在那边
I’m not going to Ashecliffe.
我不是要去精神病院
I’m going to that lighthouse.
我要去灯塔
I’m gonna find out what the fuck is happening on this island.
我要查出到底这岛上发生了什么
There it is.
就是那里
Damn. We’re too far south. We’re gonna have to double back.
该死 太往南了 我们得折回去
There’s no way we could cross those rocks.
这些岩石根本没法攀爬
There could be a way behind those trees.
那些树后面可能会有路
Maybe a path that goes around the rocks
可能有条小路
and leads over to the lighthouse.
能从岩石这边走到灯塔
Boss… Come on.
头儿 行了
Wait, wait, what are we doing? We got the intake form.
我们在做什么 我们已经拿到初诊表格了
It’s proof there’s a 67th patient,
这足以证明
Which they said, repeatedly, doesn’t exist.
他们极力否认的67号♥病人确实存在
I’m getting to that lighthouse. You understand?
我要去那个灯塔 你明白了吗
What the hell can I say to you to stop you?
我说什么才能让你停下
Why would you want to, chuck? Why?
为什么要让我停下 查克
Because climbing down there when it’s dark
因为天黑的时候从那爬下去
Is a thin step short of suicide, that’s why.
那相当于自杀 这就是原因
Okay, maybe you better sit this one out then.
好吧 也许你别管这事为好
You brought me into this, boss, and now we’re trapped here
你让我卷进这事的 头儿
On this rock, on this island,
现在我被困在这岩石上 在这岛上
with no one to rely on but each other,
没有任何人可依靠
and now you’re acting like…
哥们 现在你做得却像…
Like what? Like what? How am I acting?
像什么 我做得怎么样
What the hell happened back there in those cells, Ted?
刚才监狱里到底发生了什么 泰德
What do you think the weather’s like in portland, Chuck?
你觉得波特兰的天气怎么样 查克
I’m from seattle.
我来自西雅图
Seattle.
西雅图
I’m going on alone.
我要一个人去
I’m going with you, boss.
我和你一起去 头儿
I said alone.
我说我一个人去
Fine.
好吧
Damn it!
该死的
Damn it.
该死的
I knew it wouldn’t take long, but I couldn’t get to it.
我原以为多花点时间就可以过去
The tide was up.
可是现在不行了 涨潮了
Chuck!
查克
Come on!
加油
Chuck!
查克
Where are you, chuck?
你在哪儿 查克
Chuck!
查克
Who are you?
你是谁
I’m Teddy Daniels. I’m a cop.
我是泰迪·丹尼尔斯 我是个警♥察♥
You’re the marshal.
你是个警官
That’s right.
没错
Would you mind
你介不介意
taking your hand from behind your back, please?
把你的手从背后拿出来
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
I wanna make sure that what you’re holding won’t hurt me.
为了保证你拿着的东西不会伤到我
I’m gonna keep this
我要拿着这个
if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意
Fine by me.
我不介意
You’re…
你是
You’re Rachel Solando.
你是雷切尔·瑟兰多
The real one.
真的雷切尔·瑟兰多
Did you kill your children?
你杀了你的孩子吗
I never had children.
我没有孩子
I was never married.
我从未结婚
And before I was a patient at ashecliffe,
我还没变成阿西岛精神病院的病人之前
I worked here.
就在这工作
You… you were a nurse?
你是护士吗
I was a doctor, marshal.
我是个医生 警官
You think I’m crazy.
你觉得我疯了吗
No. No, no, I never…
不 不 我…
And if I say I’m not crazy?
如果我说我没疯
Well, that hardly helps, does it?
你也不会相信 不是吗
That’s the kafkaesque genius of it.
与世俗格格不入却无法改变
People tell the world you’re crazy,
人们总说你疯了
and all your protests to the contrary
就是否认你 反对你
just confirm what they’re saying.
要你接受他们所说的
I’m not following you. I’m sorry.
我没听懂 很抱歉
Once you’re declared insane,
一旦你被人宣布是疯的
then anything you do
那么你做的任何事都是疯的
is called part of that insanity.
正当的恐惧还是妄想
Reasonable protests are denial.
无论是合理的反抗
Valid fears, paranoia.
还是否认
Survival instincts are defense mechanisms.
那是生存本能 像防卫机制
You’re smarter than you look, marshal.
你比看起来要聪明 警官
That’s probably not a good thing.
那也许不是好事
Tell me something.
告诉我
Yeah.
什么
What happened to you?
你发生了什么事
I started asking about these large shipments of sodium amytal
我开始问关于船运过来的大量金属钠
and opium based hallucinogens.
还有钠原料的迷幻剂
Psychotropic drugs.
精神治疗药
I asked about the surgeries, too.
我还问了关于手术的事情
You ever heard of a transorbital lobotomy?
听过经眼眶额叶切断术吗
They zap the patient with electroshock,
他们对病人实施电击
then go through the eye with an ice pick,
然后用冰锥穿透眼睛
pull out some nerve fibers.
接着拨出些神经纤维
Makes the patients much more obedient.
让病人更加听话
Tractable.
更易管教