The satanic ors?
那个最邪恶的手术室
Andrew, listen to me.
安德鲁 听我说
If we fail with you,
如果失败了
then everything that we’ve tried to do
我们在这所作的一切努力
here will be discredited. Everything.
将付之一炬 一切
We’re on the front lines of a war here, old boy.
我们面临一场战争 英雄
And right now, it all comes down to you.
现在 你也将面临这场战争
Don’t move! don’t move! Andrew! Andrew! No. No.
别动 安德鲁 不
My name is Edward Daniels!
我叫爱德华·丹尼尔斯
This one’s loaded. I can tell by the weight.
这支有子弹 我能试出来
I see. And that’s your firearm, marshal? You’re sure?
我知道 那是你的枪 警官你确定吗
My initials are on the side.
这枪上有我的印记
There’s a dent in the barrel
飞利浦·斯戴克斯曾向我射击
from when Philip Stacks shot at me.
那之后枪管上就留下个凹痕
You’re not gonna fuck with my mind on this one, doctor!
你休想操纵我的思想 医生
Then blast away.
那就开枪吧
Because that’s the only way you’re ever getting off this island.
因为这是你离开这座岛的唯一办法
Andrew, please don’t.
安德鲁 别这样
My gun.
我的枪
What did you do to my goddamn gun?
你对我的枪做了什么手脚
It’s a toy, Andrew.
那是玩具 安德鲁
We’re telling you the truth.
我们在告诉你真♥相♥
Dolores was insane,
德洛丽丝有精神病
manic depressive, suicidal.
狂躁抑郁症 有自杀倾向
You drank, stayed away, ignored what everyone told you.
你酗酒 不回家 无视别人的忠告
You moved to that lake house
在她故意烧了你们市区的公♥寓♥后
After she purposely set your city apartment on fire.
你们搬进了那栋湖边小屋
You were… You’re lying.
你们 你在说谎
Andrew! Andrew, stop. No.
安德鲁 安德鲁 住手
You drugged the cigarettes!
你们在雪茄里下药了
All you’ve done is lie! Andrew. Andrew.
你们撒谎 安德鲁 安德鲁
Your children. Andrew, your children.
这些是你的孩子
Simon. Henry.
西蒙 亨利
I never had any children.
我没有孩子
Your wife drowned them at the cabin by the lake.
你妻子把他们溺死了 就在小屋旁的湖里
And here, the little girl, the one you dream of
这里 这个小女孩
Every night.
每晚你都梦到的
I never had a little girl.
我没有女儿
The one who tells you over and over
她反反复复和你说
that you should have saved her,
你原本能救他们
saved them all.
字他们所有人
Your daughter, her name was Rachel.
你的女儿 她叫雷切尔
Are you going to deny that she ever lived?
你要否认她曾活在这个世上吗
Andrew, are you?
你想否认吗 安德鲁
I’m so sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
I told you not to come in here.
我告诉过你不要来这
I told you this would be the end of you.
我说过 这里会是你的葬身之地
I’m back!
我回来了
We got him just outside of Oklahoma.
我们一出俄克拉荷马就找到了他
Must’ve stopped 10 places in between here and tulsa.
从塔尔萨到这 中途停留了10次
I could sleep for a week.
我能睡上一星期
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Baby,
宝贝
why are you all wet?
你怎么全身湿透了
I missed you.
我好想你
I wanna go home.
我想回家
You are home.
这里就是家
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
They’re in school.
他们在学校
It’s saturday, honey.
今天星期六 亲爱的
School’s not in on saturday.
周六不上课
My school is.
我的学校上
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god, no.
天啊 天啊 不
Come on, come on.
快醒醒 快醒醒
No. No. Please, god.
求你了 上帝 不
Please, god, no! no!
求你了 上帝 不 不
No.

No.

Let’s put them at the table, Andrew.
把他们放桌子上 安德鲁
We’ll dry them off. We’ll change their clothes.
帮他们擦干 给他们换衣服
They’ll be our living dolls.
他们将成为我们的洋娃娃
Tomorrow we can take them on a picnic.
明天可以带他们去野餐
If you ever loved me, Dolores, please stop talking.
如果你曾爱过我 德洛丽丝 就别再说了
I love you.
我爱你
Set me free.
让我解脱吧
Oh, baby.
宝贝
We’ll give them baths.
我们给他们洗澡
I love you, baby. I love you, too.
我爱你 宝贝 我也爱你
I love you so much. I love you so much.
我很爱很爱你 我很爱很爱你
I love you. I…
我爱你
Oh, baby.
亲爱的
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew, can you hear me?
安德鲁 你能听到吗
Rachel.
雷切尔
Rachel, Rachel.
雷切尔 雷切尔
Rachel?
雷切尔
Rachel who?
哪个雷切尔
Rachel. Rachel Laeddis.
雷切尔·雷狄丝
My daughter.
我女儿
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
Because I killed my wife.
因为我杀了我妻子
And why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Because she murdered our children,
她谋杀了我们的孩子
and she told me to let her go.
她让我帮她解脱
Who’s Teddy Daniels? He doesn’t exist.
谁是泰迪·丹尼尔斯 他并不存在
Neither does Rachel Solando. I made them up.
雷切尔·瑟兰多也不存在 我编造出来的
Why?
为什么
We need to hear you say it.
我们需要听你说原因
After she tried to kill herself the first time,
在她第一次试图自杀后
Dolores told me she…
德洛丽丝告诉我
she had an insect living inside her brain.
她的大脑里 有条虫
She could feel it clicking across her skull,
她能感受到那条虫 在她的头颅里爬动
just pulling the wires just for fun.
拉扯她的神经 只为找乐子
She told me that.
她告诉过我
She told me that, but I didn’t listen.
她告诉过我 但我没有听
I loved her so much, you know.
我非常爱她
Why did you make them up?
你为什么要编造这些
Because I can’t take knowing that dolores killed our children.
因为我无法接受德洛丽丝谋杀了孩子们的事实
I killed them ’cause I didn’t get her help, you know.
是我杀了他们 因为我没能帮她
I killed them.
是我杀了他们
Here’s my fear, Andrew.
这样说吧 安德鲁
We broke through once before, nine months ago,
之前你曾清醒过 9个月前
And then you regressed.
之后你又复发了
I don’t remember that. I know.
我不记得了 我知道
You reset, andrew.
你会恢复的 安德鲁
Like a tape playing over and over on an endless loop.
就像 一卷重复播放且永不停止的磁带
I hope that what we’ve done here will be enough
希望我们所做的
to stop it from ever happening again,
足以防止复发
but I need to know you’ve accepted reality.
但我需要确认 你是否接受了现实
You came after me, huh, doctor?
你没放弃过我 医生
You tried to help me when no one else would.
没人愿意帮我时 你会想要帮我
My name’s Andrew Laeddis,
我是安德鲁·雷狄丝
and I murdered my wife in the spring of ’52.
我在1952年的春天谋杀了我妻子
How we doing this morning? Good.
今天感觉如何 很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!