You just overdid it.
你刚才做过了
Look at you!
看看你啊
You look darling.
太招人爱了
Just precious. Look at her.
太可爱了 看看她呀
Any cravings since you got pregnant?
怀孕过后有没有想吐?
No. Not at all.
不 完全没有
Do you smeil ham?
你有闻到火腿的味道么?
It’s present time!
礼物时间到了
Fiona, please open mine first. It’s the one in front.
菲奥娜 请你先开我送的那个吧 就是前面那个
“Congratulations on your new mess mak…” Oh, mess maker!
恭喜你要有新的麻烦 噢 小麻烦
“Hopefully th is helps. Love, Cinderella.”
希望这对你有帮助 爱你的灰姑娘
Look at that! What is it?
看看呀 这是什么呀?
It’s for the poopies.
用来打扫便便的
Wait… babies poop?
等等 婴儿也拉便便?
Everyone poops, Beauty.
是人都拉便便 睡美人
Fiona!
菲奥娜
We all chipped in for a little present, too.
我们都给你准备了点小礼物
Ta-da!
嗒哒
You know the baby will love it, because I do!
你知道的 婴儿会喜欢的 因为我喜欢
Guys, that’s so sweet. Thank you.
各位 真是太好了 谢谢你们
Who’s th is one from?
这个是谁送的?
I got you the biggest one, because I love you most.
最大的是我送的 因为我最爱你
“Have one on me. Love, Snow White.”
我也有一个 爱你的白雪公主
What is it?
这是什么呀?
He’s a live-in babysitter.
专职保姆
Where’s the baby?
婴儿在哪儿?
You’re too kind, Snow, but I can’t accept this.
你真是太好了 白雪公主 可我不能接受
It’s nothing. I have six more at home.
没什么的 我家里还有六个
What does he do? Cleaning.
他能做什么? 打扫卫生
Feeding. Burping.
喂孩子 喂完后拍孩子
So, what are Shrek and I supposed to do?
那么 我跟史莱克该干吗呢?
Work on your marriage.
好好经营你们的婚姻
Thanks, Rapunzel. What’s that supposed to mean?
谢谢 莴苣姑娘 那是什么意思呢?
Come on now, Fiona. You know what happens.
好了 现在 菲奥娜 你知道怎么回事的
You’re tired all the time.
你会一直觉得很累
You start letting yourself go.
开始放松自己 身材走样
Stretch marks.
妊娠纹
Say goodbye to romance.
再也不会玩浪漫
I’m sorry, but how many of you have kids?
抱歉 你们到底有几个有孩子呀?
She’s right!
她是对的
A baby will only strengthen the love Shrek and Fiona have.
孩子只会加强史莱克和菲奥娜之间的爱
How did Shrek react when you told him?
你告诉史莱克的时候他有什么反应?
Tell me! Well…
告诉我 那么
When he first found out, Shrek said…
史莱克一知道了 就说
Onward, my new friends! To our happily ever afters!
前进吧 我的新朋友 向着从此幸福的生活
Now… bombs away!
现在 投弹
Well, well, well. If itisn’t Peter Pan.
好了 好了 好了 如果这不是彼得.潘
His name’s not Peter. Shut it, Wendy.
他不叫彼得 闭嘴 温蒂
Enough pillaging! To the castle!
掠夺够了 向着城♥堡♥前进
You go! Take care of the baby!
你快走 照顾好孩子
Everybody stay calm! We’re going to die!
大家冷静点 我们会死的
Everyone in! Now!
大家都快进来 快
Come on! Put some back into it!
快点 撞
We don’t have time. Now go!
没时间了 快
Quickly, ladies!
快 姑娘们
We’ll hold them off as long as we can!
我们会尽力拖延他们的
Where are Shrek and Fiona?
史莱克和菲奥娜在哪儿?
The name doesn’t ring a bell.
从没听说过这名字
No bell.
没听说过
I suggest you freaks cooperate…
我劝你们这些怪物
…with the new King of Far Far Away!
还是好好跟新的遥远国王合作
The only thing you’re ever gonna be king of is King of the Stupids!
你这辈子就能当笨蛋国的国王
Hook! Right!
钩子 好的
Avast, ye cookie.
来吧 你这个饼干
Start talking.
说呀
Gingy! Papa!
姜饼 爸爸
Settle down now.
现在坐下
On the good ship Lollipop
坐上漂亮船去买♥♥棒棒糖
It’s a sweet trip to the candy shop
去糖果店真好
You!
你
You can’t lie.
你不能撒谎
So tell me, puppet… where is Shrek?
好了 告诉我 木偶 史莱克在哪儿?
Well… I don’t know where he’s not.
那么 我不知道他不在哪儿
You don’t know where Shrekis?
你不知道史莱克在哪儿?
It wouldn’t be inaccurate to assume…
不能不确切的断定
…that I couldn’t exactly not say
我不能确切的不说出你说的
that is orisn’t almost partially incorrect.
是还是不是差不多部分不正确
So you do know where heis!
那么 你确实知道他在哪儿
On the contrary, I’m possibly more or less
相反的 我可能或多或少
not definitely rejecting the idea
在不确定的情况下
that in no way, with any amount of uncertainty…
绝不不肯定的反驳这个主意
Stop it!
够了
…I do not know where he shouldn’t be.
我确实不知道他不应该去哪儿
If that indeed wasn’t where heisn’t.
如果那确实不是他去的地方的话
Even if he wasn’t not where I knew he was, it could mean…
即使他不在我所知道的他去的地方 也就是说
On the good ship Lollipop
坐上漂亮的船去买♥♥棒棒糖
Enough! Shrek went off to bring back the next heir!
够了 史莱克去找继承人去了
He’s bringing back the next heir?
他会带回下一任继承人?
No!
不
Hook! Get rid of th is new “King”.
钩子 除掉那个新国王
But bring Shrek to me.
不过 带史莱克回来见我
I have something special in mind for him.
我还给他准备了点特别的主意
He’ll never fall for your tricks!
他绝不会被你害到的
Oh, boy.
噢 孩子
I can’t believe it. Me, a king?
我无法相信 我 国王?
I knew I came from royalty, but…
我知道我来自皇室 但是
…I figured everyone forgot about me.
我以为大家已经把我以往了
Oh, no. In fact the King asked for you personally.
噢 不 事实上 是国王让我来找你的
Really? Wow.
真的么? 哇噢
But I know it’s not all fun and games.
不过 我知道这可不是玩游戏
It reallyis all fun and games, actually.
其实确实就是玩游戏
Sure, you have to knight a few heroes,
当然 你得给几个英雄授骑士勋章
launch a ship or two.
再为一两艘船举♥行♥起航仪式
By the way, make sure you hit the boat just right with the bottle.
顺便说下 还得拿瓶子砸船
Any idiot can hit a boat with a bottle.
笨蛋都能拿瓶子砸船
Well, I’ve heard it’s harder than it looks.
那么 我听说 那比看起来的要难得多
This is going to be huge.
真是太棒了
Parties, princesses, castles. Princesses.
短裤 公主 城♥堡♥ 公主
You’ll be living in the lap of luxury.
你会生活得很奢侈
The finest chefs will wait for your order.
最好的大厨随时听你的号♥令
And fortunately, you’ll have the royal food tasters.
而且 幸运的是 你还会有御用试味员
What do they do?
噢 是么? 他们是干吗的?
Taste the food before the King eats, to make sure it’s not poisoned.
在国王吃美食之前试吃 以确保没给下毒
Poisoned? Or too salty.
下毒? 或是看看有没有太咸
Don’t worry. Your bodyguards will keep you safe.
别担心 护卫会保证你的安全
Bodyguards? All of them willing at a moment’s notice
护卫? 他们愿意在任何时候
to lay down their lives out of devotion to you.
为你献出他们的生命
Really?
真的么?
The whole kingdom will look to you for wisdom and guidance.
整个王国的臣民都指望着你的智慧和引领
Make sure they don’t die of famine!
让他们不会因饥饿而死去
Or plague. Plague is bad.
不会因瘟疫而死去 瘟疫很糟的
The coughing, the groaning, the festering sores.
咳嗽 呻♥吟♥ 化脓
Festering sores! You are one funny kitty cat.
化脓 你真是只搞笑的小猫咪
What did I say?
我说什么了?
We don’t want Artie getting the wrong idea.
我们不想让亚蒂有些错误的概念
Artie?
亚蒂?
There goes my hip!
真够郁闷的
Artie! What are you doing?
亚蒂 你在干吗?
What does it look like?!
这看起来像什么?
Th is reallyisn’t up to you.
这可不是你该干的