– Fiona! – Shrek!
不可能 他们应该已经被龙吃掉了
Impossible! I thought they were dragon food!
我们会救你的
We’ll save you!
-你还好吗 -还好
– Are you ok? – I think so.
我觉得不好
I don’t think so!
太好了 他们早晚会是我的人
Splendid! They all fall for me sooner or later.
-菲奥娜 -史莱克
– Fiona! – Yes, Shrek!
我短暂平庸的一生在我眼前闪过
My short, furry life is flashing before my eyes!
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you! – I love you, too!
菲奥娜 我的鬼魂女王 你在哪儿
Fiona? My ghostly queen? Where are you?
我在这儿 小甜心
Right over here, sweetie.
我的天使
Oh, my angel.
不 不 不要再来了
Oh, no. Not again!
有条整装待命的龙
We’ve got a loaded dragon here.
随时准备开火
And we’re not afraid to use it.
我开个玩笑而已 别过来
It was just a joke. Stay away from me!
-开火 -不
– Fire! – No! no!
不
No!
谢谢你
Thanks, dragon.
也谢谢你驴子 你确实是一头高贵的战驴
And thank you, donkey. You truly are a noble steed.
看看你驴子 一身戎毛 我爱你
Look at you, donkey, all covered in fur. I love you!
呸 我要哭了
Shucks. I think I’m gonna cry.
我们走宝贝 我们回家
Come on, baby, let’s go home.
我们回家去做华夫饼
Let’s go home and make some waffles!
-什么华夫饼 -说来话长
– Waffles? – It’s a long story.
终于只剩下我们俩了
Finally, we’re alone.
-你在干什么 -没什么
– Oh! what are you doing? – Uh… nothing.
尽情享受蜜月吧
Let the honeymoon begin!