怪物史莱克:法尔奎德领主的鬼魂
法尔奎德
蜜月酒店
-这是条死路 -拜托 史莱克
– That’s a dead end. – Come on, Shrek.
有了动物的直觉 还要地图吗
Who needs a map when you’ve got animal instinct?
-该死的虫子 愚蠢的地图 -怎么回事
– Darn bugs. stupid map. – Hey, what the… Uh-oh.
-快回来 -史莱克 快帮帮我
– Come on! – Shrek, a little help here!
好吧 你会不会
All right. Will you…
不如我们去坐10路车走305国道
Oh, I say we take the 10 to the 305
然后在童话瀑布下车
and get off at Fairy Tale Falls.
-你在说什么呢 -或者我们可以飞过去
– What are you talking about? – Or we could fly there.
你能消停一下吗
Is there an off button on you?
你怎么了公主
Aw, what’s wrong, princess?
你才刚结婚不应该这么不开心啊
You shouldn’t be this unhappy until years into the marriage.
这是我一生中最快乐的日子
It’s the happiest day of my life.
让我猜一下 你是为爱哭泣吗
Oh! Oh! Let me guess. You’re overwhelmed by love?
不 我是说是的 但这不是原因
No! I mean, yes. But that’s not why…
那是因为虾盘太难吃了吗
The shrimp platter was bad?
-不是的驴子 我只是 -等等 我知道了
– No, donkey! I’m just… – Wait! Wait! I got it! I got it!
你想养只小狗 但是大家只会送烤面包机
You always wanted a puppy, but all you got was toasters!
不是 是因为我坐在洋葱里
No, I’m sitting in an onion!
这马车就是个大洋葱
This carriage is one big onion.
怎么不早说 我帮你把天窗打开
Oh, why didn’t you say so? I’ll turn on the air.
-现在好多了 -很荣幸为你效劳
– Much better. – Noble steed at your service.
过来看看驴子 我找到了一条捷径
Would you look at that? Donkey! I found a shortcut.
-你疯了吗 -我的天 好大一只
– Ah! Are you crazy? – Jumping jiminy, that’s a big one.
什么 拜托 我讨厌蜘蛛
What? Hey, man, I hate spiders!
别这样 它跑哪儿去了
Stop that, would you? Where’d he go?
你太容易被吓着了 走吧
You are too easy to scare. Come on.
那森林一定被施过魔法或者受过诅咒什么的
That forest could be hexed or voodooed or anything!
我才不进去
I ain’t going in there.
我是个怪物 我就是吓别人的
Listen, I’m an ogre. I’m the one that does the scaring.
还有什么好怕的
What is there to be scared of?
-就是那个 -特洛尼斯
– That! – Thelonius!
-你想干什么 -很抱歉公主 蜜月结束了
– Hey, what are you doing? – Sorry, princess, honeymoons are over.
-放开我 -史莱克
– Let go! – Shrek!
-菲奥娜 -史莱克
– Fiona! – Shrek!
-菲奥娜 -放我走
– Fiona! – Let me go!
-快上马车 -史莱克
– To the carriage! – Shrek!
现在 一头驴驾驶着一辆洋葱做的马车
We got a donkey driving a carriage made from an onion.
天已经黑了 我们的马还带着太阳镜
It’s dark and our horses are wearing sunglasses.
少废话驴子 快追上他
Cut to the chase, donkey! Just cut to the chase.
冲啊伙计们
Hit it, boys!
-菲奥娜 -史莱克
– Fiona! – Shrek!
快救我
Help!
完工了 不 不
All done. Oh, no. No!
不要
No!
你挤到我的屁♥股♥了
You’re gonna get an elbow to the groin!
-好险啊 -那个真可爱
– That was close. – Aw, now that’s sweet.
-史莱克 史莱克 -小心
– Shrek? Shrek! – Watch out!
要甘草棒不
Licorice?
史莱克 我希望你买♥♥了保险
Hey, Shrek! I hope you’re insured!
那房♥子花了我很多钱
That house cost me a lot of dough!
屋子里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
很抱歉 小姜饼
Hey, sorry about that ginger…
真恶心
Oh, that’s gross.

Oh, no!

Oh, no!
我能看见了 我能看见了
I can see! I can see!
算了
Oh! Oh, never mind.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
史莱克 这可不是抄近路吧
Shrek, this isn’t another one of those shortcuts, is it?
往前走就是了
Just get a move on.
-好吧 我不害怕 -菲奥娜
– Ok. I’m not afraid. – Ugh. Fiona!
我能行的 我是高贵的战驴
I can do this. I’m a noble steed.
没关系的 这只是一个没有孩子
It’s all right. It’s just a park
没有操场的公园而已
with no children and no playground.
史莱克 史莱克
Ah! Shrek! Shrek!
我觉得这有鬼
I feel dead people.
你是不是觉得心惊胆战 毛骨悚然
Are you getting the willies? The trembles?
浑身发抖还有惊恐不安
The shakes? The heebie-jeebies?
别闹了史莱克
Stop messing with me, Shrek.
这地方已经让我毛骨悚然了
This place is aready creeping me out.
别跟我说你害怕鬼魂
Aw, don’t tell me you’re afraid of ghosts.
不 我不怕
Uh… I’m not afraid.
撞得真漂亮
What a crack-up!
史莱克 史莱克 等等我
Shrek? Shrek! Wait up!
真是乱改历史
Talk about rewriting history.
看起来法尔奎德
Well, looks like Farquaad’s still
还想要补偿点什么
trying to compensate for something.
我想知道是什么
I wonder what that could be.
我不知道 这看起来很诡异
I don’t know. This is just plain freaky.
我怀疑是他捣的鬼
I wonder if he’s behind of this.
真是无稽之谈
Oh, that’s just crazy talk.
我看到了奇怪的东西 我们能离开这吗
Now I’m seeing things. Can we get out of here? Please?
当然可以
Sure. Of course.
你口袋里不会碰巧
Now, you wouldn’t happen to have
还有一辆马车吧
another carriage in your pocket, would you?
驴子没有口袋
Donkeys don’t have pockets.
但有人有翅膀
But some of us do have wings!
-不 不是这条龙 -你就不该吹口哨
– Uh-oh! Wrong dragon! – Wrong whistle.
-法尔奎德 -你对我妻子做了什么
– Farquaad? – What have you done with my wife?
你的妻子 你是说你的寡妇吗
Your wife? Don’t you mean your widow?
你第一部里面就死了
I know I seen you die in the first movie!
你们这些蠢货 轮到你们受死了
You fools! This time it’s your turn to be the entrée!
我的宝贝 好好照顾他们 祝你好胃口
OK, my sweet, take care of them! Bon appétit.
你能不能别吹了
Will you stop that?
闭嘴
Shut it!
-先吃你吧 我可以当饭后甜点 -太好了
– You can go first. I’ll be the dessert. – Oh, great.
这才是我的宝贝
Whoo! That’s my girl!
宝贝 我一直在期待你出现
Hey, baby, I was hoping you’d show up!
-公主在三点钟方向 -史莱克
– Princess at three o’clock. – Shrek!
-公主 -菲奥娜
– Hi, princess! – Fiona!
不 史莱克
Oh, no. Shrek!
哎哟 对不起
Oops. Sorry.
我来了
Coming in!
-下降 快下降 -收到 下降
– Dive! Dive! – Got it. Dive! Dive!
红龙呼叫基地 我们要进去了
This is red dragon. We’re going in.
闪避
Evasive action!
上膛
Lock and load!
瞄准目标 瞄准目标
Stay on target. Stay on target!
瞄准目标 张开翅膀 现在
Stay on target! Act wings! Now.
听我命令 收回翅膀 快
On my mark, retract wings! Now!
回头看
Turn and burn!
太漂亮了
Smooth move, ex-lax.
我一直在说 每一头成功的驴子背后
Like I always say, behind every successful donkey,
都有一条喷火的龙
there’s a fire-breathing dragon.
不要再反抗了公主
You might as well stop struggling, princess.
马上你就可以和我永远在一起了
Soon you and I will be together forever.
有你的鬼魂做我的皇后 我将成为地狱之王
With you as my spirit queen, I’ll be king of the underworld!
除非我死了
Over my dead body!
当然得等你死了 送她过去 特洛尼斯
Exactly. Over she goes, Thelonius.
-特洛尼斯 -对不起公主
– Thelonius? – Sorry, princess.
你个傻瓜 你不用上去
No, you nitwit! Not with you on it!
什么
What?
真是罪有应得 这个也是
Deserved that. And that, too.
你个大傻瓜
No, you numbskull!
-对不起特洛尼斯 -别管他
– Sorry, Thelonius. – oh, well, never mind him.
-我们下面见 公主 -不可能
– See you on the other side, princess. – Never!
不要欲擒故纵了
Stop playing hard to get.
-别过来 -我那么迷人
– Stop it! – You know I’m irresistible.
-菲奥娜 -史莱克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!