Stiltskin, we had a deal!
你答应释放所有的食人魔
You agreed to free all ogres!
是的
Oh, yeah.
但是菲奥娜不是真正的食人魔 不是吗
But Fiona isn’t all ogre, is she?
白天是美人 夜晚成怪兽
By day, one way, by night, another.
啪啪啪 变身
Blardy, blardy, blar.
谁也算计不过我
Nobody’s smart but me!
你做了件非常勇敢的事情 史莱克
That was a really brave thing you did, Shrek.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 你是对的
No, you were right.
你需要的时候 我不在
I wasn’t there for you.
不仅仅是被恶龙囚禁时
And not just at the dragon’s keep, but…
还有之后的每一天
every day since.
但是
Well…
你现在在了
you’re here now.
放开我 我要去救史莱克
Let go of me! I have got to save Shrek!
别傻了 骡子
Don’t be a fool, mule!
她说的对 侏儒宫殿的大门
She’s right. Rumpel’s palace is locked up tighter
比哈伯德老妈的柜橱关得都紧
than old mother Hubbard’s cupboard.
老妈的柜橱可没有
And even that cupboard wasn’t guarded
一群邪恶丑陋的下三滥巫女巫把守
by a whole bunch of mean, ugly, nasty witches.
别以为我们听不见
Hey! We can hear you!
对不住了
Sorry!
我们必须进入宫殿
We must get into the palace.
老兄 史莱克和我刚从宫殿里冲出来
Man, Shrek and me just busted out of that place!
怎么出来的
But how?
怎么进怎么出
The same way we’re gonna bust in.
我漂亮的新球球
Yay! My new pretty ball!
它是不是比手册上的图片大了点
Didn’t it look bigger in the catalogue?
那就这样吧
I guess it’ll have to do.
女巫们 终于到了万众期待的时刻
Witches, finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
今晚的压轴戏
The main event of the evening!
欢迎史莱克和菲奥娜上场
I present Shrek and Fiona!
现在 做最后的了断吧
And now, to put the past behind us once and for all,
容我介绍公主最为惧怕的噩梦
I give you a princess’s worst nightmare!
菲奥娜的旧情人 看守她的
Fiona’s old flame, the keeper of the keep…
火龙
…dragon!
-驴子 -还有猫咪
– Donkey? – and Puss!
穿着靴子哦
In boots!
抓住他们 抓住他们 女巫
Get them, get them, witches!
来了
Incoming!
-驴子 勾引她 -勾引谁
– Donkey, woo her! – Woo who?
你老婆
Your wife!
你好吗
Hello
我是你苦苦寻找的人吗
Is it me you’re looking for
但当我直视你的双眼
But I see in your eyes
再联♥系♥ 我们恋爱了
I’ll call you! We’re in love!
菲奥娜 抓紧了
Fiona, hold on!
我在这
Hey, you!
-墨西哥鸡肉卷 -趁热吃吧
– Chimichangas?! – Get ’em while they’re hot!
跳
Jump!
就是现在
Now!
巨龙穿过桥洞
The dragon goes under the bridge!
峰回路转
Through the loop!
终于
And finally…
进入了城♥堡♥
Into the castle!
快跑
Run!
拜拜
So long!
加油 飞飞 快飞
Come on, Fifi, go!
快 女巫们 关上地板
Go! Witches, close up the floor!
加油 飞飞 快 给点力啊
Come on, Fifi, go! Flappity flap!
快点 飞出去 上面 加油
Come on, go! Fly away! Up, up! Go!
飞飞 不
Fifi, no!
胜利属于我们
Victory is ours!
看来我们今天的早点是个脚趾头长卷毛的怪胎
Looks like we’re having curly-toed weirdo for breakfast.
我们配合地天衣无缝
Hey, we make a pretty good team.
这还用说
You have no idea.
史莱克
Shrek?
他没时间了 他的末日到了
His day is up. His day is!
史莱克
Shrek?
没关系
It’s all right.
我能为你做点什么吗
There has to be something I can do.
你已经为我做了一切 菲奥娜
You’ve already done everything for me, Fiona.
你曾给了我一个家 还有一家人
You gave me a home and a family.
你有孩子
You have kids?
是我们的孩子
We have kids.
弗格斯 法克还有个小女孩叫
Fergus, Farkle and a little girl named…
费利西娅
Felicia.
我一直想要个女儿 就叫费利西娅
I always wanted to have a daughter named Felicia.
总有一天
And someday…
你会的
you will.
你知道今天最神奇的是什么吗
You know what the best part of today was?
我能重新与你坠入爱河
I got the chance to fall in love with you all over again.
菲奥娜 日出
Fiona, the sunrise!
你还是个…怪物
You’re still… an ogre!
-真爱修成果 -不可能
– True love’s form. – Impossible!
那个吻起作用了
The kiss worked.
什么
What?!
飞飞
Fifi!
猫咪
Puss!
不 不
No, no, no!
不 现在不行
No, not yet!
我还没准备好 不 等等
I’m not ready! No, wait!
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, daddy!
史莱克 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克
Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! Shrek!
各位 我又找到一个蛋糕
Everybody, I have found another cake!
史莱克 你没事吧
Shrek? Are you ok?
菲奥娜 我从没这么好过
Fiona. I’ve never been better.
生日快乐 法克
Happy birthday, Farkle.
弗格斯 我的小伙子
Fergus, my little man!
还有费利西娅 小甜心
And Felicia, sweetheart.
我想这是你的
I believe this is yours.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, daddy.
史莱克叔叔 给我们孩子再吼一个
Hey, uncle Shrek! How about giving my babies an encore!
拜托了 先生 再来一个
Please, senor, let us have it!
我们还能发出这种音啊
I didn’t know we could do that.
那就是我最好的朋友
That’s my best friend!
知道吗 我一直以为
You know, I always thought
是我把你从恶龙手里救了出来
That I rescued you from the dragon’s keep.
确实是你啊
You did.
不 其实是你救了我
No. It was you that rescued me.
剧终
美味
Yummy!