Stop!
-你要去哪 -救我的朋友们
– Where are you going? – To save my friends.
-怎么救 牺牲自己吗 -如果可以的话
– How, by getting yourself killed? – If that’s what it takes.
猫咪 说话呀
Puss, say something.
-猫咪 -你听我说
– Puss? – Let me explain.
原来如此 难怪你这么了解我
So that’s how you knew so much about me.
-菲奥娜 等等 吻我 -什么
– Fiona, wait! Kiss me. – What?
这是唯一救你朋友们的方法
It’s the only way to save your friends.
走开 别挡路
Get out of my way.
你曾经相信一个吻可以解决所有问题
You used to believe that a single kiss could solve everything!
我不明白 没道理啊
I don’t understand. This doesn’t make any sense.
真爱之吻应该能纠正一切
True love’s kiss was supposed to fix everything!
知道吗
Yeah, you know,
他们也是这么告诉我的
that’s what they told me, too.
但真爱并没有让我逃出高塔
True love didn’t get me out of that tower.
是我自己 我救了自己
I did. I saved myself.
你还没明白吗 这就是一个大大的谎言
Don’t you get it? It’s all just a big fairy tale.
菲奥娜 别这么说 那是真的
Fiona, don’t say that. It does exist!
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你曾在一条恶龙的看守下长大吗
Did you grow up locked away in a dragon’s keep?
你曾在高塔里孤苦伶仃地生活吗
Did you live all alone in a miserable tower?
你曾每晚以泪洗面
Did you cry yourself to sleep every night,
等待那从没出现过的真爱吗
waiting for a true love that never came?!
但…但我是你的真爱
But… but I’m your true love.
那当我需要你的时候 你在哪
Then where were you when I needed you?
你吻技不行吗
Maybe you kissed her wrong?
不
No.
那个吻没有奏效
The kiss didn’t work…
因为菲奥娜并不爱我
because Fiona doesn’t love me.
大家伙 不要绝望
Don’t despair, fellow ogres!
他们可以把我们锁在笼子里
They can put us in cages,
但锁不住我们的尊严
but they can’t cage our honour!
史莱克和菲奥娜在一起
Shrek and Fiona are together?!
我听够了你哇啦哇啦吹的破玩意
Yeah, I’ve heard enough of your toot-a-lee-toots!
你搞砸了
You blew it!
沃菲 演说形态
Wolfie! My speech wig.
芭芭 准备好我的装束
Baba! Ready my makeup.
吹笛人 把我的袜子卷起来
And piper, pull my socks up.
-够紧 -请注意 国民们
– Tight. – Attention, citizens.
咱们残暴的独♥裁♥君主有一条消息要告诉大家
Please stay tuned for a message from our tyrannical dictator!
大家好
Hello, people.
是我 侏儒小精灵
It is I, Rumpel Stiltskin…
你们梦想的领航员
shepherd of your dreams.
最近 某个人
Recently, a certain somebody
威胁到了我们的快乐生活
has jeopardised our joyous lives.
那个人就是个吃耗子的怪物
And that somebody is the rat-munching ogre
史莱克
called Shrek!
这就是我为什么要呼唤你们 亲爱的国民们
That is why I come to you, dear citizens.
谁能把这个怪物捉给我
For whomever brings me this ogre,
就能得到一份终生幸福之约
shall receive the deal of a lifetime.
想想看吧 无上的幸福
Just think of it! Total and complete happiness.
光彩夺目 令人满足
Dazzling, radiant fulfilment!
你所有宏大的愿望
All your greatest wishes.
你最狂野的梦想
Your wildest dreams.
你的梦想尽能实现 无任何附加条款
Anything you could ever want! No strings attached!
但是要快 这可是有时间限制的
But hurry, this is a limited time offer.
所以点亮你的火把 削尖你的干草叉
So light your torches, sharpen your pitchforks
开始行动吧
and get your mob on!
史莱克 史莱克 史莱克
Shrek! Shrek! Shrek!
滚回你老家去
Go back where you came from!
看起来我们安全了
It seems that we are safe.
是啊 看起来没什么火把叉子了
Yeah, it looks a lot less pitchforky and torchy out there.
走吧
Let’s go.
有什么意义 那个吻没起作用 结束了
What’s the point? The kiss didn’t work. It’s over.
史莱克 现在的情况确实有点悲摧
Look, Shrek, I know things might seem a little bleak right now,
但船到桥头自然直 走着瞧嘛
But things always work themselves out in the end, you’ll see.
-我打赌明天这个时候 -你没明白吗
– I bet by this time tomorrow… – Don’t you understand?
没有明天了
There is no tomorrow.
后天也别指望了
There’s no day after that,
大后天更别提了
and there’s no day after that day after that!
我曾经美好的生活 再也无法挽回了
My life was perfect and I’m never going to get it back!
既然你生活如此美好
If your life was so perfect,
为什么还跟侏儒签那个协议呢
why’d you sign it away to Rumpel Stiltskin?
失去后才意识到它的宝贵 懂吗
Because I didn’t know what I had until it was gone! All right?
那时我对拥有的一切都视而不见
I didn’t know what I had.
投降吧 我要把你抓起来
Surrender now! I’m taking you in!
别想反抗 怪物 赏金我拿定了
Don’t try to fight it, ogre! The reward is mine!
姜儿
Gingy?
-放开我 绿怪物 -你在干什么
– You unhand me, green devil! – What are you doing?
拿我的赏金
Collecting my bounty!
-赏金 -你在说什么 小饼干
– Bounty? – What are you talking about, cracker?
侏儒小精灵许给我们一份终生幸福之约
Rumpel Stiltskin promised the deal of a lifetime
-给能抓到你的人 -终生幸福之约
– for whoever could bring you in. – Deal of a lifetime?
你所有的梦想都能成真
Where all your wishes come true.
等等
Wait a minute.
-还有的救 -你准备怎么办
– I can still fix this. – How you gonna do that?
知道吗 侏儒小精灵想要什么
You know what? I’m gonna give
我给他便是
Rumpel Stiltskin exactly what he wants.
好了 姜儿 告诉我这个…
Ok, Gingy, tell me about this…
我抢了你的食物吗
Were you going to eat that?
不是史莱克 这也不是 还是不是
Not Shrek. That is not Shrek. Also not Shrek.
这甚至都不是个食人魔
That’s not even an ogre,
这是个巨人怪 想的倒美
it is a troll! Nice try.
-至于那个 -吼
– And that… – Roar.
就是个悲剧
It’s just sad.
这又是啥玩意
And what is that supposed to be?
我就是个吓坏了的老头
I’m just a frightened old man.
别听他的 这些怪物狡猾的很
Don’t listen to him! These ogres are crafty!
你把你家老头子染绿了
That is your father painted green.
不 他就是史莱克 真的
No, it’s Shrek! Honest!
把他们都轰走
Take them away!
难道没人能把史莱克给我抓来吗
Can no one bring me Shrek?!
他在哪
Where is he?
怎么就这么难呢 我要他 我要他
How hard can it be?! I want him! I want him! I want him!
小精灵
Stiltskin!
我听说你在找我
I hear you’re looking for me.
太好了 终于来了
All right! Finally!
谁把他抓来的
Who turned him in?
这份终生幸福之约该赏给谁呢
Who gets the deal of a lifetime?
-我 -什么 但
– I do. – What? But…
如果我把自己送上门来了
If I’m turning myself in,
就该我得到这份缔约
I get the deal of a lifetime.
那意味着你得给我 我想要的任何东西
That means you have to give me anything I want.
不 只有真爱之吻能解除合约
No! Only true love’s kiss can break your contract!
别以为你大摇大摆的进来
So if you thought you were just gonna…
就能找回以前的生活…
in here and get your life back…
我不是想找回以前的生活
I’m not here to get my life back.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
食人魔 他们被释放了
The ogres. They are all free.
但是史莱克在哪
But where is Shrek?
这可不妙
This is not good.
我不懂 这不像是童话故事的结尾
I don’t know. Not much of a storybook ending.
高尚的史莱克牺牲了自己
The noble Shrek turns himself in
救了一帮脏兮兮的怪物
to save a bunch of filthy ogres.
关键是他们自♥由♥了
All that matters is that they’re free…
菲奥娜也安全了
and Fiona is safe.
我猜菲奥娜听到这些一定会很感动
I bet Fiona would be really touched to hear that.
但是
But, hey…
这些话还是你自己跟他说吧
I guess you can tell her yourself.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
小精灵 我们说好了的