In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a donkey, not a dog!
如果我是狗的话 他们会叫我狗 而不是驴
If I was a dog, they’d call me dog, not donkey!
还有…
And another thing…
等等
Wait a minute.
我闻出点什么
I think I got something.
-总之有点甜 -菲奥娜
– Whatever it is, it’s sweet. – Fiona.
香浓美味
Luscious and tasty.
我们在讨论我老婆
Hey! That’s my wife you’re talking about.
驴子
Donkey!
华夫饼
Yeah! Waffles!
我还以为华夫饼童话都是哄小孩的呢
And I thought the waffle fairy was just a bedtime story.
蜜糖般多汁的金黄色美味
Sticky stacks of golden, syrupy deliciousness!
驴子 别吃
Donkey! Don’t eat that!
一块新鲜出炉的华夫饼
There’s a stack of freshly made
却出现在森林里
waffles in the middle of the forest.
你不觉得有点可疑吗
Don’t you find that a wee bit suspicious?
你不会… 我说… 你在干…
Oh, you… I’m just… what are you?
笨驴 不许吃
Bad donkey! Mustn’t.
我说了别吃 别吃 不 快离开
I said, don’t! Don’t! No! Get away from it.
你还是吃了
You did.
小心
Look out!
驴子
Donkey!
-你还好吗 -我没事
– Are you ok? – I’m fine.
驴子
Donkey.
救命 救命
Help! Help me!
救命 史莱克 救命
Help, Shrek! Help!
小心你的头
Watch your head.
是新人
Hey, it’s a new guy!
瞧瞧他 一副休闲打扮
Look at him, all dressed up in his sunday vest.
他块头还真小啊
He’s really tiny, isn’t he?
是啊 命运赐予了我们一位战友
Yeah. Fate has delivered us a comrade-in-arms
我们很感激 给他身装备
and for that, we are thankful. Suit him up!
-我们走 绿小子 -等等
– Let’s go, greenie. – Now, wait a minute!
可以了
Here you go.
-欢迎来到反抗阵营 -反抗阵营
– Welcome to the resistance. – Resistance?
我们为自♥由♥和所有食人魔而战
We fight for freedom and ogres everywhere!
我们真能成功吗
I didn’t know we could do that.
救命 你们千万别吃我 我有疥癣
Help! You can’t eat me! I got the mange!
我有毒 浑身上下都是…
I’m poisonous! I’m all poi…
他是我的了 要下单了
I’ll take him! This order’s to go.
我还没清理内脏呢
Hey! I haven’t removed his giblets yet.
相信我 他可不对你的胃口
Trust me, you don’t want to eat this one.
我下去容易 出来就难了
I go down smooth, but come out fighting!
-放了他 -别惹女王生气
– Let go! – Don’t make mama mad.
他是我的朋友
Your dinner is my friend!
-好了 弟兄们 -我得把内脏清干净
– Come on, guys! – I got to get the giblets out!
-她回来了 -她来了
– She’s back. – There she is.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
好开心啊 我终于找到你了
I’m so happy I found you!
你也许找错人了
Maybe you missed orientation,
供你未来参考 我很注重个人空间的
but for future reference, personal space is very important to me.
你不认识我了 是吗
You don’t know who I am, do you?

No.
布罗根 我有些遥远国的消息
Brogan, I have news from far far away.
集♥合♥大伙儿到战略室开会
Gather the others and meet me in the war room.
-菲奥娜 -格莱彻 确保每个人
– Fiona! – Gretched, make sure everyone is
都为今晚的行动做好了准备
prepared to move out tonight.
-我需要和你谈谈 -什么事
– I need to talk to you. – What is it?
好吧 我知道你不记得我了 但是
Ok, I know you don’t remember me, but…
我们是夫妻啊 听我说完
…we’re married. Hear me out.
生日宴会上 小猪和木偶都来了
And at the birthday party with some pigs and a puppet,
村民想让我在他们的干草叉上签名
the villagers wanted me to sign their pitchforks,
有个家伙一直说”吼两嗓子 吼吼”
and this boy kept saying, “do the roar, do the roar…”
然后我就把小猪偷吃过的
Then I punched the cakes that the
蛋糕砸了 接着
pigs ate and the next thing I knew,
我的驴子落进了你们的华夫饼陷阱
my Donkey fell in your waffle hole.
没错吧 有谁明白了
Right? Who’s with me?
我猜我刚才那脚太给力了
I guess I must have kicked him harder than I thought.
菲奥娜 我需要
Fiona, I need to…
女巫 好了 各位 按操练的来
Witches! All right, everyone, you know the drill!
-菲奥娜 -女巫 不
– Fiona! – Witches! Oh, no!
-女巫 女巫 -行了吧你
– Witches! Witches! – Come on, now.
菲奥娜 这是今天第三次巡逻了
Fiona, that’s the third patrol today.
我们不能永远躲下去
We can’t hide forever.
相信我 布罗根
Trust me, Brogan.
过了今晚 再不用躲了
After tonight, we won’t have to.
-那位就是你老婆 -我老婆
– That’s your wife? – That’s my wife.
好吧 我可看出来你们家谁是受受了
Well, I see who wears the chain mail in your family!
装了半杯水的杯子 有人看到空的那一半
Some people like to look at the goblet as… as half empty.
我 则看到满的那一半
Me, I like to look at it as half full.
我们已经出人头地了 姑娘们
We’ve gone from the bottom to the top, ladies.
但是我们不仅仅是个帝国
But we’re not just an empire.
还是一家人呢
We’re a family.
每个人都拿到蛋糕了吧 杯型蛋糕
Everyone has got their cupcake? Cupcake,
蛋糕 很好 是吧 芭芭
cupcake? Good. Yes? Baba?

Good.
大家知道 我们逮住了不少食人魔
Yeah, you know, we have put away a lot of ogres.
不就是跑了一个嘛
And so one got away.
谁在乎 小事一桩
Who cares? It’s not a big deal.
我才不介意
It doesn’t matter to me.
又不是什么世界末日
It’s not like it’s the end of the world.
只不过 很有意思的是
Except… funny thing.
我突然想起来了 跑的那个可是史莱克
Now that I think about it, the ogre who got away is Shrek!
如果他在日落之前和菲奥娜有了真爱之吻
And if he shares a kiss with Fiona by sunrise,
就是世界末日了 我们的世界末日
it is the end of the world! Our world!
我的帝国就完了
My empire!
但是 正如我说的
But, as I was saying,
我总看到杯子满的那一半
I like to look at the goblet as half full.
吼得我口干舌燥啊
Yelling makes me so parched.
谁要来点水 润润嗓子
Would anyone care for some water? Wet your whistle?
来杯清爽 甘甜 美味的
A clear, crisp, delicious glass…
农夫山泉
…of agua purificada?
有谁渴了 没人渴吗 不渴吗
Anybody’s thirsty? Nobody’s thirsty? No?
好吧 那谁来告诉我
Well then, does anyone care to tell me
怎样才能抓住这只怪物呢 你说
what it’s going to take to get this ogre? You.
更快的扫帚
Faster brooms?
-不 -更尖的帽子
– No! – Pointier hats?
-不 你说 -也许我们可以
– No! You! – Maybe we could hire
雇个专业的赏金猎手
a professional bounty hunter?
什么世道啊 什么世道啊
What a world! What a world!
还别说 这主意不赖 芭芭
You know, actually not a bad idea. Baba!
给我找个赏金猎手
I need a bounty hunter.
要是音乐能放倒这群畜生的话
And if music doth soothe the savage beast…
我想我知道找谁了
…then I think I might know just the person!
听好了各位 遥远国传来消息
Listen up, everyone. Word has come from far far away.
小精灵今晚要亲自带队追捕食人魔
Stiltskin is leading tonight’s ogre hunt himself.
-头一遭啊 -什么 为什么
– He’s never done that before. – What? Why?
我敢说是因为我们
I bet that’s because of us.
一旦那个满嘴蛋糕屑的小丑
If that cupcake-eating clown
离开满是肮脏女巫的安乐窝
finally leaves the safety of his filthy witch nest…
他就没有防备了
…he’ll be vulnerable.
计划很简单 如果他们走往常的巡逻路线
The plan’s simple. If they follow the usual patrol route,
将在午夜到达河边
they’ll reach the river by midnight.
我们在路边埋伏 等候他的大驾
We’ll be concealed along this road, waiting for his caravan.
一旦他们走到空地 我会放信♥号♥♥
Once they reach the clearing, I’ll give the signal.
然后群起攻之
And then we attack!
硝烟散去后 等下 那是什么
And when the smoke clears… wait, what’s this?
我的墨西哥卷饼摊
That’s my chimichanga stand.
不 饭饭 我们用不着那个
No, Cookie. We won’t be needing that.
相信我 菲奥娜 等你们
Trust me, Fiona. Y’all gonna be
打完埋伏会很饿的 明白不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!