I’ll take my blade and ram it through your heart
我要将我的剑插入你的心脏
Keep your eyes on me, boys ’cause I’m about to start
看着我 因为我要开始了
Man, that was annoying!
这些家伙真烦人!
Oh, you little…
哦 你这个小…
Um, shall we?
呃 我们可以走了吗?
Hold the phone.
等一下
Oh! Whoa!, whoa, whoa. Hold on now.
哦 先等等
Where did that come from? What?
你从哪里学来的? 什么?
That! Back there. That was amazing!
那个!就是刚才那个 真令人惊奇!
Where did you learn that?
你从哪里学来的?
Well- When one lives alone,
一个人自己住的时候
uh, one has to learn these things in case there’s a…
就应该学一些东西来以防万一…
There is an arrow in your butt! What?
你屁♥股♥上有根箭! 什么?
What? Oh, would you look at that? Oh, no. This is all my fault.
哦 真的吗? 噢 不 这都是我不好
I’m so sorry. Why? What’s wrong?
对不起 为什么?怎么了?
Shrek’s hurt. Shrek’s hurt. Shrek’s hurt? Oh, no, Shrek’s gonna die.
史莱克受伤了 史莱克受伤了 他受伤了?哦 不 他要死了
Donkey, I’m okay. You can’t do this to me Shrek. I’m too young for you to die.
小驴 我没事 你不能死 我还很小 你不能死
Keep your legs elevated. Turn your head and cough.
把你的脚抬起来 转过你的头咳嗽
Does anyone know how the Heimlich? Donkey! Calm down.
有人会海姆利克疗法吗? 镇静点 小驴
If you want to help Shrek, run into the woods and find me a blue flower with red thorns.
如果你想救史莱克 快去森林里找一朵蓝色的花 花上有红色的刺
Blue flower, red thorns. Okay, I’m on it. Blue flower, red thorns.
蓝色的花 红色的刺 好的 我就去 蓝色的花 红色的刺
Don’t die Shrek. And if you see a long tunnel, stay away from the light!
不要死 史莱克 如果你看到一条长隧♥道♥ 远离光线
Donkey! Oh, yeah. Right. Blue Flower, red thorns.
小驴! 好的 蓝色的花 红色的刺
Blue flower, red thorns. What are the flowers for?
蓝色的花 红色的刺 那花儿有什么用?
For getting rid of the Donkey. Ah.
是为了让驴走开 哦
Now you hold still, and I’ll yank this thing out.
现在你先别动 我要把刺一下拔♥出♥来♥
Ow! Hey! Easy with the yankin’.
喔!轻点
I’m sorry, but it has to come out. No, it’s tender.
抱歉 但一定要拔♥出♥来♥ 不 轻点儿
Now, hold on.
现在 坚持住
What you’re doing here is the opposite of help. – Don’t move.
没什么用 别动
Look, time out. Would you…
停下 你能…
Okay. What do you propose we do?
好的 你希望我怎么做?
Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns.
蓝色的花 红色的刺 蓝色的花 红色的刺
This would be so much easier if I wasn’t colour-blind!
如果我不是色盲的话就容易多了
Blue flower, red thorns
蓝色的花 红色的刺
Hold on, Shrek! I’m comin’!
坚持住 史莱克!我来了!
Ow! Not good.
太痛了
Okay. Okay, I can nearly see the head.
好的 好的 马上就好
It’s just about…
就要…
Nothing happened. We were just
没什么 我们正准备…
Look, if you wanted to be alone, all you had to do is ask.
如果你不希望有人打搅 只要说一声就可以了
Oh, come on! That’s the last thing on my mind.
哦 别傻了 这不是我想要的事情
The princess here was just…
公主正要…
Hey, what’s that?
嘿!那是什么?
That’s… Is that blood?
那是…血吗?
My beloved monster and me
我的怪物爱人和我
We go everywhere together
我们一起去任何地方
Wearin’ a raincoat that has four sleeves
一起穿一件有四条袖子的雨衣
Gets us through all kinds of weather
不管什么天气都一起渡过
She will always be the only thing
她永远是我的唯一
That comes between me and the awful sting
是在我和糟糕的事情之间
That comes from living in a world that’s so damn mean
这是我生命的意义 这是一个严肃的话题
There it is, Princess.
就是这里 公主
Your future awaits you.
你的未来在等你
That’s Duloc? Yeah, I know.
那是杜洛克吗? 是的 我知道
You know, Shrek thinks Lord Farquaad’s compensating for something,
你知道 史莱克认为弗瓜王在弥补什么
which I think means, he has a really…
我想说的是他有一个…
Um, I, uh…
呃 我 呃…
I guess we better move on. Sure.
我们还是上路吧 好的
But Shrek?
但是 史莱克?
I’m… I’m worried about Donkey.
我… 我很担心小驴
What? I mean, look at him.
什么? 我说 你看他
He doesn’t look so good. What are you talking about? I’m fine.
他看起来不太好 你在说什么?我很好
Well, that’s what they always say, and the next thing you know, you’re on your back.
他们总是这么说 然后他们就倒下了
Dead. You know, she’s right.
死去 你知道 她说的对
You look awful. Do you want to sit down?
你看起来气色不好 你想坐下休息一会吗?
You know, I’ll make you up some tea. Well, I didn’t want to say nothing
给你弄杯茶 我原来不想说
but I’ve got this twinge in my neck, and when I turn my head like this, look.
我的脖子很疼 而且我要是像这样转头 瞧
Ow! See?
哦!看见了?
Who’s hungry? I’ll find us some dinner. I’ll get the firewood.
谁饿了吗?我要去找点吃的 我去捡柴火
Hey, where are you goin’? Oh man, I can’t feel my toes!
你去哪?伙计 我的脚趾没有知觉了!
I don’t have any toes!
我没有知觉了!
I think I need a hug.
我需要一个拥抱
Mmm. This is good. This is really good.
嗯 很好吃 真的很好吃
What is this? Uh, weedrat.
这是什么? 田鼠
Rotisserie style.
是烤的
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
Well, this is delicious.
真的 很美味
Well, they’re also great in stews.
炖着吃也很香
Now, I don’t mean to brag, but I make a mean wheedrat stew.
我不是说大话 我弄的炖田鼠很棒
I guess I’ll be dining a little differently tomorrow night.
我想明天的晚餐应该会有点不同吧
Maybe you can come visit me in the swamp sometime.
以后你可以来沼泽看我
I’ll cook all kinds of stuff for you.
我会给你做很多好吃的
Swamp toast soup, fish eye tartare… you name it.
沼泽蛤♥蟆♥汤 鱼眼油饼…你随便点
I’d like that.
我想我会喜欢的
Um, Princess?
呃 公主?
Yes, Shrek?
在岛上看日出 史莱克
I was wondering
我 我想问… 记住每一个瞬间
Are, you…
你…
You belong to me
你属于我
Are you gonna eat that?
你还吃吗?
Man, isn’t this romantic? Just look at that sunset. Sunset?
伙计 很浪漫 不是吗?去看日落吧 日落?
Oh, no! I mean, it’s late.
哦 不!我的意思是 太晚了
I… It’s very late. What?
我…太晚了 什么?
Wait a minute. I see what’s goin’ on here.
等一下 我明白是怎么回事了
You’re afraid of the dark, aren’t you? Yes!
你害怕黑夜 是吗? 是的!
Yes, that’s it. I’m terrified. You know I’d better go inside.
是的 是这样 我害怕 我最好进去
But don’t feel bad, Princess. I used to be afraid of the dark, too, until…
别怕 公主 我以前也怕黑 直到…
Hey, no, wait. I’m still afraid of the dark.
不 等等 我还是怕黑
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I really see what’s going on
现在我明白发生了什么
Oh, what are you talkin’ about?
你明白什么?
I don’t even wanna hear it. Look, I’m an animal, and I got instincts.
我什么也没有听见 但是我有动物的直觉
I know that you two are diggin’ on each other. I could feel it.
我知道 你们互相都有好感 我能感觉的到
Oh, you’re crazy. I’m just bringing her back to Farquaad.
你乱讲 我只是把她送到弗瓜王那儿
Oh, come on, Shrek. Wake up and smell the pheromones.
拜托 史莱克 抓住机会
Just go in and tell her how you feel
去跟她表白吧
There’s nothing to tell. Besides, even if I did tell her that,
没什么好说的 还有 即使我去跟她…
well you know…
你知道…
and I’m not sayin’ that I do ’cause I don’t…
我不会去的 因为…
she’s a princess and I’m…
她是一位公主 而我是…
An ogre?
一个怪物?
Yeah. An ogre.
是的 一个怪物
Hey, where are you goin’? To get… more firewood.
嘿 你去哪里? 去找些…柴火
Princess?
公主
Princess Fiona?
菲奥娜公主
Princess, where are you?
公主 你在哪里?
Princess?
公主?
It’s very spooky in here. I ain’t playing no games.
这里有点怪异 我可不是在玩游戏
Oh, no! No, help!
哦 不! 不 救命!
Shh! Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! No, it’s okay. It’s okay.
嘘!不 没什么事了 没事了 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克
What did you do with the princess? Donkey, shhh, I’m the princess.
公主在哪里? 小驴 我就是公主
It’s me, in this body.
这是我的身体
Oh, my God! You ate the princess!
哦 我的上帝!你吃了公主
Can you hear me? Donkey!
你能听到我吗? 小驴
Listen, keep breathing! I’ll get you out of there! No!
听着 坚持住!我会把你弄出来的 不!
Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! Shh.
史莱克 史莱克 史莱克 嘘
Shrek! This is me.
史莱克 是我
Princess?
公主?