Look princess. You’re not making my job any easier.
你使我的任务更麻烦了
Well I’m sorry, but your job is not my problem.
对不起 你的任务与我无关
You can tell Lord Farquaad that if he wants to rescue me properly,
你去告诉弗瓜王 如果他真的想救我…
I’ll be waiting for him right here.
我就在这里等他
Hey, I’m no ones messenger boy, all right? I’m a delivery boy.
嘿 我不负责传信 我只管送你
You wouldn’t dare.
你不敢
Ya comin’, Donkey? Put me down!
把我放下! 你来吗 小驴?
Yeah, I’m right behind ya.
我在后面跟着你
Put me down or you will suffer the consequences!
放下我 不然你后果自负!
This is not dignified! Put me down!
你太不尊敬我了!放下我!
Okay, so here’s another question.
我又有个问题
Say there’s a woman that digs you, right, but you don’t really like her that way.
有个女人喜欢你 但你不喜欢她
How do you let her down real easy so her feelings aren’t hurt,
怎么才能摆脱她而不让她感情受伤害呢?
but you don’t get burned to a crisp and eaten?
而你也不会被她所伤害?
You just tell her she’s not your true love.
应该告诉她 她不是你的真爱
Everyone knows it what happens when you find your…
当发现你的真爱时 每个人都知道…
The sooner we get to DuLoc the better.
真想一下子赶到杜洛克
Oh, yeah. You’re gonna love it there, Princess. It’s beautiful!
你会喜欢那里的 公主 那里很美丽!
And what of my groom-to-be? Lord Farquaad? What’s he like?
我的未婚夫弗瓜王怎么样? 他长什么样?
Well, let me put it this way, Princess.
这么说吧 公主
Men of Farquaad’s stature are in short supply.
像弗瓜王那样身材的人世间少有
I don’t know. There are those who think little of him.
不 史莱克 想起他的人都很少
Stop it. Stop it, both of you.
停下 你俩都停下
You know, you’re just jealous that you can never measure up to a great ruler like lord Farquaad.
你们只是在嫉妒 你们没法跟伟大的弗瓜王相比
Yeah. Well maybe you’re right, Princess.
是 也许你说得对 公主
But I’d let you do the “measuring” when you see him tomorrow.
明天你见到他时 最好亲自量量他
Tomorrow? It’s take that long?
明天?要等那么久?
Shouldn’t we stop to make camp? No, that’ll take longer.
我们停下露营吧? 不 那样浪费时间
We can keep going. But there are robbers in the woods.
我们接着走吧 但是森林里可能有强盗
Whoa! Time out, Shrek! Camping’s starting to sound good.
停下!露营这个主意不错!
Hey. Come on. I’m scarier than anything we’re going to see in this forest.
嘿 我比这个森林里任何东西都可怕
I need to find somewhere to camp now!
我现在要找个地方露营!
Hey! over here. Shrek, we can do better than that.
嘿!过来! 史莱克 我们可以找个更好的地方
Now, I don’t think this is fit for a princess.
我认为对公主来说并不适合
No, no, it’s perfect. It just needs a few homey touches.
不 这很不错 只不过需要一点家的气氛
Homey touches? Like what?
家的气氛?像什么?
A door? Well, gentlemen, I bid thee good night.
一扇门?好吧 绅士们 晚安
Do you want me to come in and read you a bedtime story? ’cause I will.
我临睡前给你讲个故事好吗?我会讲…
I said good night!
我说了 晚安!
Shrek, what are you doing?
史莱克 你要做什么?
I just… You know… Oh, come on.
我只是…你知道…没事的
I was just kidding.
我只是开玩笑
And, uh, that one, that’s Throwback,
呃 那个 那是斯洛白克
the only ogre to ever spit over three wheat fields.
是唯一一个能吐过三块麦田的怪物
Right. Yeah.
对 恩
Hey, can you tell my future form these stars?
哎 你能通过星象预言我的未来吗?
Well, the stars don’t tell the future, Donkey. They tell stories.
星象不能告诉我们未来 小驴 它会讲故事
Look, there’s Bloodnut, the Flatulent.
看 那是布拉纳特臭气
You can guess what he is famous for. All right. Now I know you’re making this up.
你可以猜出为什么它很出名 我知道你在瞎编
No. Look. There he is,
不 看 它在那里
and there’s the group of hunters running away from his stench.
猎人们都被它熏跑了
Man, there ain’t nothin’ but a bunch of little dots.
它们只是一群小星星
You know donkey, sometimes things are more than they appear.
有时候事情不像表面看起来那么简单
Forget it.
算了吧
Hey, Shrek, what we gonna do when we get our swamp back, anyway?
嘿 史莱克 我们回到沼泽地之后做什么?
Our swamp?
我们的沼泽?
You know. When we’re through rescuing the princess and all that stuff.
你知道 我们救了公主
We? Donkey, there is no “we”. There’s no “our”.
我们?小驴 不是”我们” 没有”我们”
There’s just me and my swamp.
那是”我”和”我的沼泽地”
And the first thing I’m gonna do is build a ten-foot wall around my land.
我要做的第一件事就是 在我的领地上建一个十英尺高的围墙
You cut me deep, Shrek.
你伤害了我 史莱克
You cut me real deep just now.
你刚才深深的伤害了我
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I think this whole wall thing is just a way to keep somebody out.
我想围墙只是为了阻挡某些人
No, do ya think? Are you hidin’ something?
不 你这么想? 你想藏点东西?
Never mind, Donkey.
别介意 小驴
Oh, this is another one of those onion things, isn’t it?
哦 这是另一个洋葱的问题 不是吗?
No, this is one of those drop-it and leave-it-alone things.
不 这是一个不该谈论的事情
Why don’t you want to talk about it? Why do you want to talk about it?
为什么你不想谈这个? 为什么你想?
Oh, Why you block? I’m not blocking.
为什么你要封闭自己? 我没有
Oh yes you are. Donkey, I’m warning you.
哦 你是的 小驴 我警告你
Who are you trying to keep out? Just tell me that Shrek. Who? Everyone! Okay?
你想阻挡谁? 所有人!行了吧?
Oh, now we’re gettin’ somewhere.
哦 我们现在有所进展了
Oh, for ‘the love of Pete!
哦 你饶了我吧
Hey, what’s your problem Shrek? What do you got against the whole world anyway?
你有什么问题? 你对整个世界有什么不满吗?
Look. I’m not the one with the problem, okay?
不是我有什么不满 好吗?
It’s the world that seems to have a problem with me.
是世界对我不满
People take one look at me and go, “Aah! Help! Run!
人们看见我就逃:啊 救命 快跑!
A big, stupid, ugly ogre!”
一个又丑又蠢的怪物
They judge me, before they even know me.
他们不了解我就下了结论
That’s why I’m better off alone.
所以我最好单独生活
You know what?
你知道吗?
When we met, I didn’t think you’re was just a big, stupid, ugly ogre.
我遇到你时 我不认为你是一个”又蠢又丑的怪物”
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
So, uh, are there any donkeys up there?
呃 天上有驴吗?
Well, there’s, um, Gabby,
恩 有 是头多嘴的…
the Small and Annoying.
烦人的小驴
Okay, okay. I see it, now. The big shiny one, right there. That’s one there?
哦 我看到了 那个又大又亮的 是那边那个吗?
That’s the moon. Oh, okay.
那是月亮 哦
Again. Show me again.
再让我看看
Mirror, mirror, show her to me. Show me the princess.
镜子 镜子 再让我看看公主
Ah. Perfect.
啊 太好了
Mmm, yeah, you know I like it like that.
嗯 你知道 我喜欢这样
Oh come on, baby. I said I like it. Donkey, wake up.
对 宝贝 我说过我喜欢这样 小驴 醒醒
Huh? What? Wake up.
呃 什么? 起床了
What? Good morning.
什么? 早上好
How do you like your eggs?
你喜欢吃什么样的蛋?
Good morning, Princess! What’s all this about?
早上好 公主! 这是怎么回事?
You know, we kind of got of to a bad start yesterday.
我们昨天相处的不怎么样
I wanted to make it up to you.
今天我想补偿一下
I mean, after all, you did rescue me.
毕竟 是你救了我
Uh, thanks.
呃 谢谢
Well, eat up. We’ve got a big day ahead of us.
好吧 快吃 还有很重要的事情呢
Shrek!
史莱克!
What? It’s a compliment.
什么?这是赞美
Better out than in, I always say.
我总认为 出去比进去好
Well, it’s no way to behave in front of a princess.
在公主面前不要这样
Thanks She’s as nasty as you are.
谢谢 她和你一样粗鲁
You know, you’re not exactly what I expected.
你知道 你并不清楚我想要什么
Well, maybe you shouldn’t judge people before you get to know them.
在了解一个人之前最好不要轻易下结论
Princess!
公主!
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Be still, mon cherie, for I am your saviour!
别怕 亲爱的 我是你的救星
And I am rescuing you from this green…beast
是我从这个绿…怪物手中救了你
That’s my princess! Go find your own!
那是我的公主!去找你自己的!
Please, monster! Can’t you see I’m a little busy here?
怪物 你没看见我在忙吗?
Look, pal. I don’t know who you think you are!
伙计 你以为你自己是谁!
Oh, of course! How rude that was.
哦 当然!太冒昧了
Please, let me introduce myself.
请让我做个自我介绍
Oh, Merry Men!
哦 伙计们!
I steal from the rich and give to the needy
我劫富济贫
He takes a wee percentage But I’m not greedy
他只拿了一小部分 我并不贪婪
I rescue pretty damsels Man, I’m good
我救了美丽的公主 我是一个好人
What a guy, Monsieur Hood
先生们 跳起来吧
I like an honest fight and a saucy little maid
我喜欢一场公平的决斗和一个可爱的女孩
What he’s basically saying is he likes to get… Paid
他想说的是他喜欢…自己应得的
So…When an ogre in the bush grabs a lady by the tush
当一个怪物抓住了一位公主
That’s bad That’s bad
真糟糕 真糟糕
When a beauty’s with a beast it makes me awfully mad
当我想到美女与野兽一起 就使我恼怒
He’s mad He’s really, really mad
他发怒了 他真的发怒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!