Here I go.
我出去了
Good night.
晚安
I mean, I do like the outdoors. I’m a donkey. I was born outside.
我确实喜欢在外面 我是驴 生来就喜欢外面
I’ll just be sitting by myself outside, I guess, you know.
只有我一个人在外面
By myself, outside.
一个人 在外面
I’m all alone. There’s no one here beside me
只有我一个人 这里除了我没有别人
I thought I told you to stay outside.
我不是告诉你呆在外头吗?
I am outside.
我是在外头
Well, gents, it’s a far cry from the farm, but what choice do we have?
这比农场差远了 不过还有什么办法呢?
It’s not home, but it’ll do just fine.
这不是家 但还算不错
What a lovely bed.
多好的床
Got ya. I found some cheese.
抓到你了u3000 我找到了些奶酪
Blah! Awful stuff.
真恶心!
Is that you, Gorder? How did you know?
是你吗 戈德? 你怎么知道是我?
Enough! What are you doing in my house?
够了!你在我的房♥子里干嘛?
Oh!, no, no, no.
不 不 不!
Dead broad off the table. Where are we supposed to put her? The bed’s taken.
死人不能放在桌子上 可床已经被占了!
What?
什么?
I live in a swamp. I put up signs. I’m a terrifying ogre!
我住在沼泽地里 我贴出告示 我是个可怕的怪物!
What do I have to do to get a little privacy?
我怎么才能保留点隐私呢?
Aah! Oh, no.
啊! 不
Oh, no.
哦 不
No! No!
不…不!
What are you doing in my swamp?
你们在我的沼泽地里干什么?
All right, get out of here. All of you, move it!
好 出去 你们都离开这里 走开!
Come on! Let’s go! Quickly. Come on!
快点儿 快!
No, no!

No, no. Not there. Not there.
不是那里 不是那里
Hey, don’t look at me. I didn’t invite them.
别看我 不是我请他们来的
Oh, gosh, no one invited us.
没人请我们来
What? We were forced to come here.
什么? 我们被迫来到这里
By who? Lord Farquaad.
谁强迫你们? 弗瓜王
He huffed und he puffed und he… signed an eviction notice.
他把我们赶走
Who knows where this Farquaad guy is?
谁知道弗瓜王在哪里?
Oh, I do. I know where he is.
我知道
Does anyone else know where to find him?
还有人知道在哪里能找到他吗?
Anyone at all? Me! Me!
没人知道? 我知道!
Anyone? Oh! Oh, pick me!
谁知道? 选我!
Oh, I know! I know! Me, me!
我知道!我知道!我!
Okay, fine.

Attention, all fairy tale things.
注意 你们这些童话人物
Do not get comfortable. Your welcome is officially worn out.
别再享受了 欢迎已经正式结束了
In fact, I’m gonna see this guy Farquaad right now…
实际上 我马上就要去见弗瓜王这个家伙
and get you all off my land and back where you came from!
把你们从我这里弄走 回你们老家!
Oh! You!
你!
You’re comin’ with me.
你跟我来
All right, that’s what I like to hear, man
这正是我喜欢听到的
Shrek and donkey, two stalwart friends, off on a whirlwind big-city adventure.
史莱克和驴 两个朋友一起去冒险
I love it!
我喜欢
On the road again
又上路了 史莱克 跟我一起唱
I can’t wait to get on the road again
我迫不及待要上路了…
What did I say about singing?
关于唱歌♥我刚才说什么了?
Can I whistle? No.
我可以吹口哨儿吗? 不
Can I hum it? All right, hum it.
可以哼歌♥吗? 好吧 哼吧
That’s enough. He’s ready to talk.
够了 他要开口了
Run, run, run, as fast as you can.
跑 跑 赶快跑
You can’t catch me. I’m the gingerbread man!
你抓不到我 我是个姜饼人!
You’re a monster. I’m not the monster here. You are.
你是魔鬼 我不是 你才是
You and the rest of that fairy tale trash, poisoning my perfect world.
你和其他的童话垃圾毒害了我完美的世界
Now, tell me! Where are the others?
告诉我 他们都到哪里去了?
Eat me!
吃我!
I’ve tried to be fair to you creatures.
我试着公平地对待你们这些东西
Now my patience has reached its end! Tell me or I’ll…
现在 我的耐心消失了! 告诉我 不然…
No, no, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.
不 别动我的糖浆扣子!
All right then. Who’s hiding them?
谁把他们藏起来了?
Okay, I’ll tell you. Do you know the muffin man?
好 我告诉你 你知道松饼人吗?
The muffin man? The muffin man.
松饼人? 松饼人
Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury Lane?
对 我知道松饼人 她住在特鲁里街?
Well, she’s married to the muffin man.
她跟松饼人结婚了
The muffin man? The muffin man!
松饼人? 松饼人!
She’s married to the muffin man.
她跟松饼人结婚了
My lord! We found it.
主人!我们找到了!
Then what are you waiting for? Bring it in.
你还等什么?把它带进来
Magic mirror… Don’t tell him anything!
魔镜… 什么都不要告诉他!
No!
不要!
Evening.
晚上好
Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
魔镜啊魔镜
Is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all?
这不是最完美的王国吗?
Well, technically you’re not a king.
严格地讲你不是国王
You were saying? What I mean is, you’re not a king yet.
你说什么? 我意思是…你还不是国王
But you can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess.
但你可以成为国王 只要娶个公主就行了
Go on.
接着说
So, just sit back and relax, my lord,
那么 放松点坐下吧 主人
because it’s time for you to meet today’s eligible bachelorettes.
你就要会见当今最合格的未婚女子了
And here they are!
她们来了!
Bachelorette number one is a mentally abused shut-in from a kingdom far, far away.
一号♥来自遥远的王国 精神上倍受折磨
She likes sushi and hot tubbing anytime.
她喜欢吃寿司和洗热水澡
Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for her two evil sisters.
她还要为她的两个坏姐姐做饭和打扫卫生
Please welcome Cinderella.
欢迎灰姑娘!
Bachelorette number two is a cape-wearing girl from the land of fancy.
二号♥是位身穿斗篷的姑娘 她来自奇幻之地
Although she lives with seven other men, she’s not easy.
她与七个男人一起生活 她很不简单
Just kiss her dead, frozen lips and find out what a live wire she is.
亲吻她冰凉的嘴唇 看看她火热的激♥情♥吧
Come on. Give it up for Snow White!
快来为白雪公主鼓掌吧!
And last, but certainly not least,
最后一位 但不是最差的
bachelorette number three is a fiery redhead…
一位红发姑娘来自被龙看守的
from a dragon-guarded castle surrounded by hot boiling lava!
火山岩浆围绕的城♥堡♥
But don’t let that cool you off.
但别因此而灰心
Yours for the rescuing, Princess Fiona!
渴望被拯救的菲奥纳公主
So will it be bachelorette number one,
是一号♥?
bachelorette number two or bachelorette number three?
二号♥还是三号♥?
Two! Two! Three! Three!
二号♥!三号♥! 三号♥!
Two! Two! Three!
二号♥!三号♥! 三号♥!
Three? One? Three?
三号♥?一号♥?三号♥?
Three! Pick number three, my lord!
选三号♥ 主人!
Okay, okay, uh, number three!
好 好 三号♥!
Lord Farquaad, you’ve chosen Princess Fiona.
弗瓜王 你选了菲奥纳公主
Princess Fiona.
菲奥纳公主
All I have to do is just find someone who can go…
我只想找一个能去…
But I probably should mention the little thing that happens at night.
我应该说一下发生在晚上的事…
I’ll do it. Yes, but after sunset…
我会跟她结婚的 可是日落后…
Silence! I will make this Princess Fiona my queen,
安静!我要菲奥纳公主做我的王后
and DuLoc will finally have the perfect king!
杜洛克将会有一个十全十美的国王
Captain, assemble your finet men.
队长 召集你最优秀的部下
We’re going to have a tournament.
我们要举♥行♥一场比赛
But that’s it. That’st it right there. That’s DuLoc.
就是那里 那就是杜洛克
I told ya I’d find it.
我说过我会找到的
So, that must be Lord Farquaad’s castle.
那么 那一定是弗瓜王的城♥堡♥了
Uh…huh. That’s the place.
就是那里
Do you think maybe he’s compensating for something?
你看他是不是在弥补什么?
Hey, wait. Wait up, Shrek.
等等!等一下 史莱克
Hurry, darling. We’re late. Hurry.
快点儿 宝贝儿 我们晚了
Wait a second. Look, I’m not gonna eat ya.
等等 我不会吃掉你的
I just… I just…
我只是…我只是…
It’s quiet.
很安静
Too quiet.
太安静了
WHere is everybody? Hey, look at this!
人都到哪去了? 你看看这个!
Welcome to DuLoc such a perfect town
欢迎来杜洛克这个美丽的地方
Here we have some rules Let us lay them down
有一些规则要和你分享
Don’t make waves, stay inline and we’ll get along fine
要安静守秩序才会有好环境
DuLoc is a perfect place
杜洛克是个好地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!