how charming can I be when I have to pretend I’m
要我这个超帅哥 去演一个丑妖怪
that dreadful ogre?
我要怎么去演嘛?
Perhaps
只是… 或许…
No, no, it’s nobody’s fault.
不… 这不是错不错的问题
it’s best if we just call the whole thing off, okay?
我们应该取消这个计划好吗?
What?
什么?
You can’t force someone to fall in love!
我是说… 爱不能勉强的对吧?
I beg to differ. I do it all the time!
这我可不同意 我就常干这种事
Have Fiona drink this
你让费欧娜喝下这个
and she’ll fall in love with the first man she kisses,
她就会情不自禁 爱上第一个吻她的人…
which will be Charming.
当然就是我儿子啰
Umm… no.
嗯… 不行!
What did you say?
你在说什么?
I can’t. I won’t do it.
我…我不要 我不会做
Oh, yes, you will.
你当然会
If you remember, I helped you with your happily ever after.
你应该还记得… 是我让你幸福快乐的
And I can take it away just as easily.
我警告你 我也可以轻易收回这一切
Is that what you want?
你希望我这么做吗?
Is it?
希望吗?
No.
呃…不希望
Good boy. Now, we have to go.
这才乖 好啦 我们该走了
I need to do Charming’s hair before the ball.
我还得带我儿子去做头发呢
He can never get to the back.
前面老是翘起来 后面又乱七八糟
He’s hopeless. He’s all high in the front.
他真是麻烦…
You need someone to do the back.
要找个人帮他整理一下
Oh. Thank you, Mother.
噢…谢谢你 妈咪
Mother?
妈咪!?
Um… Mary! A talking horse!
嗯…看啊! 马也会说话
The ogre!
妖怪!
Stop them! Thieves!
抓住他们! 小偷!
Bandits! Stop them!
强盗! 抓住他们
The abs are fab and it’s gluteus to the maximus
完美的肌肉男 请跟随家属的屁♥股♥…
here at tonight’s Far, Far Away Royal Ball blowout!
来参加今晚 远得要命王国的舞会
The coaches are lined up as the cream of the crop pours out of them
这个王国车水马龙
Like Miss Muffet’s curds and whey.
着装精美的人们 前来参加这场美丽的盛会
Everyone who’s anyone has turned out
全国知名同胞一起前来向 费欧娜公主跟史瑞克王子致敬
And, oh my, the outfits look gorgeous!
OH! 天那!… 大家打扮得真是争奇斗艳
Look! Hansel and Gretel! What the heck are the crumbs for?
快看! 是汉斯和葛丽娜(糖果屋) 他们还是边走一边撒饼干碎呢
And right behind them, Tom Thumb and Thumbelina!
紧接著在他们后面的是… 姆指姑娘跟姆指汤姆!
Oh, aren’t they adorable!
他们好可爱呀!
Here comes Sleeping Beauty!
接下来的是… 睡美人…
Tired old thing.
她永远都是这么累…
Who’s this? Who’s this? Who is this?
这是谁啊? 谁来了? 是谁啊?
Oh. It’s the one, it’s the only…It’s the Fairy Godmother!
是我们最爱最受欢迎 万民拥戴的…神仙教母…
Hello, Far, Far Away!
大家好! 远的要命王国子民们!!
Can I get a whoop whoop?
我听不到欢呼…
May all your endings be happy and…Well, you know the rest!
祝福大家都幸福美满 还有…你们都知道的了…
We’ll be right back with the Royal Far, Far Away Ball
广♥告♥之后… 马上回到皇家结婚舞会现场
after these messages.
不要转台哦
I hate these ball shows.They bore me to tears.
我最讨压这些特别节目了 无聊得快死掉了
Flip over to Wheel Of T orture!
我要看前面的 换个台吧
I’m not flipping anywhere, sir,
没水准 我才不要乱转台呢
until I see Shrek and Fiona.
我要看史瑞克跟费欧娜
Whizzes on you guys.
你们这些人很讨压耶!
Hey, mice, pass me a buffalo wing!
老鼠 我要吃鸡翅膀!
No, to your left. Your left!
不是 在你的左边…左边啦!
Tonight on “Knights”…
欢迎收看… 社会追寻…
Now here’s a good show!
总算有好节目了
We got a white bronco heading east into the forest.
一匹白色野马往森林逃窜
Requesting backup.
我们需要支援
It’s time to teach these madcap mammals
警♥察♥大队出动教训这些 以为治安是白设的流氓
their “devil may mare” attitudes just won’t fly.
要他们不敢为非作歹
Why you grabbing me? Police brutality!
你凭什么抓我? 警♥察♥打人啊!警♥察♥打人啊!
I have to talk to Princess Fiona! We warned you!
让我跟费欧娜公主讲话! 我警告你…
Did someone let the cat out of the bag?
歹徒会不会逍遥法外呢? 还是真♥相♥会站在正义的一方?
You capitalist pig dogs!
你这个资本主义走狗
Catnip!
抓到了…
That’s not mine.
这是什么? – 这不是我的
Find Princess Fiona!
放开我 我要见费欧娜公主
I’m a donkey!
我是驴子!
Tell her Shrek… I’m her husband, Shrek!
告诉她 我是她丈夫…史瑞克!
Quick!
社会追寻
Rewind it!
快! 快倒带!!
I’m her husband, Shrek! Ow!
告诉她 我是她丈夫…史瑞克!
Darling?
乖女儿?
Ah. I thought I might find you here.
我就知道你会在这里
How about a nice hot cup of tea before the ball?
在参加舞会之前 要不要先喝杯热茶啊?
I’m not going.
我不要参加
The whole Kingdom’s turned out to celebrate your marriage.
可是整个国的人 都来庆祝你的婚礼
There’s just one problem. That’s not my husband.
现在问题是… 那个人根本不是我丈夫
I mean, look at him.
你看看他
Yes, he is a bit different,but people change for the ones they love.
他是有点不一样了 人都会他所爱的人改变
You’d be surprised how much I changed for your mother.
你不知道我为了你母亲 作了多大的改变
Change? He’s completely lost his mind!
改变? 他现在这个样子简直是疯了
Why not come down to the ball and give him another chance?
乖女儿你就下去参加舞会 再给他个机会
You might find you like this new Shrek.
说不定你会爱上 这个全新的史瑞克
But it’s the old one I fell in love with, Dad.
可是我爱上的是 那个旧的史瑞克
I’d give anything to have him back.
我愿意放弃一切让他变回来
Darling. That’s mine. Decaf.
这杯是我的 没咖♥啡♥因♥…
Otherwise I’m up all night.
我怕晚上睡不著…
Thanks.
嗯…谢谢
I got to get out of here!
放我出去!
You can’t lock us up like this! Let me go!
你不能把我锁住在这里! 放我走!
What about my Miranda rights?
你们根本没有 审驴子的权利
You’re supposed to say I have the right to remain silent.
你应该告诉我 “你有权保持沉默”
Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!
可是却没有人 告诉我这些权力…
You have the right to remain silent.
驴子! 你是有权保持沉默!
What you lack is the capacity.
因为你真的很嘈啊!
I must hold on before l, too, go totally mad.
我必须撑着点 不然我也会跟他一样抓狂
Shrek?
史瑞克?
Donkey?
驴子?
Too late.
太晚了
Gingy! Pinocchio! Get us out of here!
姜饼人! 小木偶! 快救我们出去
[ Theme from Mission Impossible]
[不可能的任务 主题曲]
Fire in ze hole!
要爆♥炸♥啦!
Look out below!
下面小心!
Quick! Tell a lie!
快! 撒个谎!
What should I say?
呃 要我说什么呢?
Anything, but quick!
随便了 快!
Say something crazy like “I’m wearing ladies’ underwear!”
要夸张点的 说你穿女生的内衣好了
I am wearing ladies’ underwear.
我…我穿了女生的内衣
Are you?
呃…你穿了?
I most certainly am not!
我才没有穿呢!
It looks like you most certainly am are!
你的鼻子告诉我你有穿哦
I am not!
我没有穿!
What kind?
哪一款呢?
It’s a thong!!
是雷斯丁的
Oww! They’re briefs
我不♥穿♥女生的
Are not. Are too!
才不是 是真的
Are not! Are too!
才不是 是真的
Here we go. Hang tight.
好 到达了 抓紧哦
Excuse me?
喂…小心点…
What?
干吗?
Puss!
鞋猫!
Pardon me, would you mind letting me go?
求求你让他放了我…
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老大.
Quit messing around! We’ve got to stop that kiss!
不要再闹了 我们得阻止他们亲嘴!
I thought you was going to let her go.
你不是要放弃费欧娜吗?
I was, but I can’t let them do this to Fiona.
没错 可是我不能让他们这样对待她
Boom! That’s what I like to hear.
对了! 就是要这样的气魄