“the drinker must obtain
“喝下这药的人 必须在午夜之前…”
his true love’s kiss by midnight.”
“…得到真爱的吻”
Midnight? Why is it always midnight?
午夜? 干嘛都规定在午夜?
Pick me! I’ll be your true love! I’ll be your true love.
选我 我是你的真爱 我才是你的真爱
I’ll be true… enough.
我全身都是…真爱
Look, ladies, I already have a true love.
听好了 美女们 我己经有真爱了
And take it from me, Boss.
老大 我敢担♥保♥
You are going to have one satisfied Princess.
公主看到你 一定会满意得不得了
And let’s face it. You are a lot easier on the eyes.
呵…好了 面对现实吧
Inside you’re the same old mean, salty…
你的确是长得比较帅了 可是骨子里还是土里土气的…
…cantankerous, foul,angry ogre you always been.
你永远是个暴躁下流的 臭熏熏的妖怪….
And you’re still the same annoying donkey.
你骨子也还是那头呱噪的驴子
Yeah
对阿!
Well…Look out, Princess. Here comes the new me.
好吧…亲爱的公主 新的史瑞克就要来了
First things first.We need to get you out of those clothes.
嗯…先换掉你的衣服 我想这个才是最重要的
Ready? Ready!
好了吗? 好了!
Driver, stop!
马夫 停车!
Oh, God! Help me, please! My racing days are over!
噢 天啊! 救救我! 我全身上下都动不了了!
I’m blind! Tell the truth.
我瞎了! 我看不见了!
Will I ever play the violin again?
告诉我这辈子 我还能不能拉小提琴?
You poor creature! Is there anything I can do for you?
噢!可怜的小东西 有什么我可以为你做的吗?
Well, I guess there is one thing.
呃… 我想有一件事情你可以帮我
Take off the powdered wig and step away from your drawers.
脱下你的假发 还有你全身上下的衣服
Not bad. Not bad at all.
不错嘛 真的很不错
Father? Is everything all right, Father?
爸爸… 一切都还好吧?
Thank you, gentlemen!
谢谢你 先生
Someday, I will repay you.
有一天我会报答你的
Unless, of course, I can’t find you or if I forget.
除非再也见不到你 或是我忘了
Turn and face the strange, Ch-Ch-Changes
“瞧这些新鲜事 都-都-都变了”
Don’t wanna be a richer one
“有钱有什么了不起”
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
“要……改变 换张脸”
Turn and face the strange , Ch-Ch-Changes
“不可思议的改变 要……改变”
Just gonna have to be a different man
“只想要与众不同”
Time may change me, But I can’t trace time
“时间也许可以改变我 但我却留不住它”
Halt!
停!
Tell Princess Fiona
请告诉费欧娜公主
her husband, Sir Shrek, is here to see her.
她的丈夫 史瑞克爵士来看她了
Still don’t know what I was looking for
“我仍然懵懵懂懂”
And my time was running wild, a million dead-end streets
“岁月流逝 我却一事无成”
Every time I thought I’d got it made
“每次我以为可以成功”
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
“却总是事与愿违”
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
“啾……全变了”
Turn and face the strange
“瞧这些新鲜事”
Shrek? Don’t wanna be a richer one
史瑞克? “瞧这些新鲜事”
Time may change me, But I can’t trace time
“时间也许可以改变我 但我却留不住它”
Fiona?
费欧娜!
Hello, handsome.
你好啊 帅哥
Shrek!
史瑞克!
Princess!
公主!
Donkey?
驴子?!
Wow! That potion worked on you, too?
哇 那个神仙水真的很有用耶
What potion?
什么神仙水啊?
Shrek and I took some magic potion. And well…
这说来话长 史瑞克跟我都喝了神仙水
Now, we’re sexy!
现在都变成超级大帅哥了!
Shrek?
史瑞克?
For you, baby… I could be.
宝贝 为了你 我愿意当…
Yeah, you wish.
你想的美!
Donkey, where is Shrek?
史瑞克在哪里?
He went inside looking for you.
他进去里面找你啊?
Shrek?
史瑞克!
Fiona!
费欧娜!
Fiona!
费欧娜!
You want to dance, pretty boy?
要不要跳舞啊 帅哥?
Are you going so soon?
干嘛急着走嘛?
Don’t you want to see your wife?
你不想看见你太太吗?
Fiona?
费欧娜.
Shrek?
史瑞克?
Aye, Fiona. It is me.
费欧娜 是我
What happened to your voice?
你的声音怎么了?
The potion changed a lot of things, Fiona.
神仙水帮我彻底改变了 费欧娜…
But not the way I feel about you.
可是爱你的心没变
Fiona?
费欧娜?
Charming?
帅哥?
Do you think so?
你也觉得我帅啊?
Dad
父王…
I was so hoping you’d approve.
我一直希望得到您的认同
Um… Who are you?
嗯…你是谁?
Mom, it’s me, Shrek.
母后 是我 史瑞克啊
I know you never get a second chance at a first impression,
我知道上次我们见面 你把我当成妖怪
but, well, what do you think?
现在还这么想吗?
Fiona! Fiona!
费欧娜! 费欧娜!!!
Fiona!
费欧娜!
Fiona! Fiona, Fiona! Hohoho!
费欧娜! – 费欧娜…费欧娜!
Oh, shoot! I don’t think they can hear us, pigeon.
叫啊 可惜他们听不到 帅哥
Don’t you think you’ve already messed her life up enough?
你不觉你把她 害得还不够惨吗?
I just wanted her to be happy.
我只是希望她能开开心心的
And now she can be.And now she can be.
她现在就很开心啊… 噢…算了吧…
She’s finally found the prince of her dreams.
她梦中的王子终于出现了
But look at me. Look what I’ve done for her.
可是我变成这样… 全是为了她啊
It’s time you stop living in a fairy tale, Shrek.
不要活在童话故事里了 史瑞克
She’s a princess, and you’re an ogre.
她是公主 而你是妖怪
That’s something no amount of potion will ever change.
就算你现在这样 也改变不了这个事实
But…I love her.
可是… 我爱她!
If you really love her…you’ll let her go.
如果你真的爱她 就让她走吧
Shrek? Senor.
史瑞克? 老大?
What’s going on?
喂 你怎么啦?
Where are you going?
你要去那里?
You wouldn’t have had anything to do with this,
这事该不会是 你干的好事吧?
would you, Harold?
是不是 哈洛?
People just ain’t no good
“人们并不如想像中善良”
I think that’s well understood
“这并不难理解”
There you go, boys.
你的酒来了
Just leave the bottle, Doris.
这明明就不让我留下
Hey. Why the long face?
嘿…干吗这么沮丧?
It was all just a stupid mistake.
我做的这一切真是太笨了
I never should have rescued her from that tower in the first place.
我从一开始就不应该 把她从高塔里救出来
I hate Mondays.
千金难买♥♥早知道
I can’t believe you’d walk away from the best thing that happened to you.
我真不敢相信你就这样 放弃你最重要的一切
What choice do I have? She loves that pretty boy
我没得选择啊… 她喜欢那个小帅哥
Prince Charming.
什么白马王子…
Come on. Is he really that good-looking?
帮帮忙吧 他哪里有多帅啊?
Are you kidding? He’s gorgeous!
你在胡说些什么? 他帅呆了!
He has a face that looks like it was carved by angels.
他的脸简直就是上帝的杰作
Oh. He sounds dreamy. You know…
嗯 他好像很怕他…
shockingly, this isn’t making me feel any better.
你说他不够帅 我也不见得比较开心啊
Look, guys. It’s for the best.
最好的结局 应该就是这样
Mom and Dad approve,and Fiona gets the man she’s always dreamed of.
国王王后很喜欢 费欧娜梦中的王子
Everybody wins.
大家都很开心
Except for you. I don’t get it, Shrek.
只有你不开心 我真是搞不懂你耶
You love Fiona.
你爱费欧娜啊…
Aye. And that’s why I have to let her go.
是啊! 所以我才应该放弃她
Excuse me,
不好意思
is she here? She’s, uh… in the back.
她在里面吗? 她在…后面
Oh, hello again.
又见面啦
Fairy Godmother. Charming.
神仙教母… 帅哥…
You’d better have a good reason for dragging us down here, Harold.
希望你把我们叫来 是有重要的事 哈洛
Well, I’m afraid Fiona isn’t really… warming up to Prince Charming.
我觉得费欧娜好像 还没有准备好…嫁给帅哥
FYl, not my fault.
别赖我哦 我可没错啊
No, of course it’s not, dear.
哦…当然 你当然没错
I mean,
我是说…