Dad
父王
Dad. We both acted like ogres.
我们俩个态度都不好
Maybe we just need some time to get to know each other.
或许我们需要多一点 时间好好了解对方
Excellent idea!
说得太好了
I was actually hoping you might join me for a morning hunt.
我正希望你明天早上 能跟我一起去打猎
A little father-son time?
享受父子亲密时间…
I know it would mean the world to Fiona.
我想费欧娜 一定会很开心
Shall we say, 7:30 by the old oak?
那我们就约好 早上七点半在榕树下见
Face it, Donkey! We’re lost.
不要硬撑了 我们迷路了
We can’t be lost. We followed the King’s instructions exactly.
怎么可能会迷路 我们完全是按照国王的指示呀
“Head to the darkest part of the woods…”
他怎么说的 往树林里最远最暗的方向走…
“Past the sinister trees with scary-looking branches.”
你会经过一堆长得 像姚明那么高的树…
The bush shaped like Shirley Bassey!
然后会看到像 小亮哥那么矮的树…
We passed that three times already!
那个地方 我们已经走过三遍了!
You were the one who said not to stop for directions.
是你自己不想 找人问路的好吗?
Oh, great.
噢…太好了
My one chance to fix things up with Fiona’s dad
我好不容易有机会可以跟 费欧娜的父王合好
and I end up lost in the woods with you!
结果我却跟你在森林里迷路!
Don’t get huffy! I’m only trying to help.
你干吗把气出在我身上? 我只是想帮忙啊
I know! I know.
我了… 我了…
I’m sorry, all right?
对不起 好吗?
Hey, don’t worry about it.
好了 我也没有怪你
I just really need to make things work with this guy.
我真的很希望 能跟她的父王好好相处
Yeah, sure. Now let’s go bond with Daddy.
就这样 我们快点去找岳父大人吧
Well, well, well, Donkey.
驴子…
I know it was kind of a tender moment back there, but the purring?
我知道你想化解尴尬的气氛 可是你也不用出怪声吧
What? I ain’t purring.
你都秀逗了 我哪有?
Sure. What’s next? A hug?
别撑了 你是不是又想…抱抱啊?
Hey, Shrek. Donkeys don’t purr. What do you think I am, some kind of a…
童话驴子哪会出这种怪声? 你把我当成是什么…
Ha-ha! Fear me, if you dare!
啊哈… 够胆的话就不必怕我
Look! A little cat.
你看! 有只小猫耶
Look out, Shrek! He got a piece!
小心! 史瑞克! 他有家伙!
It’s a cat, Donkey. Come here, little kitty, kitty.
不过是只猫 驴子 来啊…来来来…
Come on, little kitty. Come here. Oh! Come here, little kitty.
快过来 小猫咪…来啊… 快过来…小猫咪…
Hold on, Shrek! I’m coming!
别怕! 史瑞克 我来救你了
Come on!
快!
Get it off!
把他弄走!
Get it off!Oh, God. Oh…No
弄…弄走!
Look out, Shrek!
史瑞克!小心!
Get it off!
弄走!
Hold still! Shrek! Hold still!
史瑞克! 别动! 史瑞克!
Did I miss?
中了吗?
No.
中了…
You got them.
正中要害…
Now, ye ogre, pray for mercy from…
求饶吧 妖怪
Puss…
我乃大名鼎鼎的…
in Boots!
…靴猫剑客
I’ll kill that cat!
我要杀了你这只猫!
Hairball.
噎到毛了
Oh! That is nasty!
真的好恶心哦!
What should we do with him?
你觉我们该怎么解决它?
Take the sword and neuter him.
我觉得拿它的剑 把小鸡鸡割掉好了
Give him the Bob Barker treatment.
以免野猫越来越多
Oh, no! Por favor! Please!
妈妈咪呀 我求求你
I implore you! It was nothing personal, Senor.
我拜托你 不要把私人恩怨给扯进来
I was doing it only for my family.My mother, she is sick.
我这么做都是为了家人 我上有高堂老母…
And my father lives off the garbage!
我老爸过着吃垃圾的日子 我还有很多弟妹要养…
The King offered me much in gold and I have a litter of brothers…
国王要给我一大笔钱 要我…
Fiona’s father paid you to do this?
等一等…费欧娜的父王 给你钱叫你来杀我?
The rich King? Si.
凯子国王? 是啊
Well, so much for Dad’s royal blessing.
看来 父王的祝福我是无福消受了
Don’t feel bad.
喔 史瑞克. 看开点嘛
Almost everybody that meets you wants to kill you.
反正不管谁看到你都想杀你
Gee, thanks.
谢谢你了
Maybe Fiona would’ve been better off
如果我是白马王子
if I were some sort of Prince Charming.
大概就可以 让费欧娜好过一点吧
That’s what the King said.
是啊 国王就是这么说的
Oh, uh… sorry. I thought that question was directed at me.
呃…抱歉 就当我刚刚什么都没说
Shrek, Fiona knows you’d do anything for her.
史瑞克 费欧娜知道 你对她用情很深
Well, it’s not like I wouldn’t change if I could.
如果真的要我改 我也不是不能改
I just… I just wish I could make her happy.
我真的… 我真的希望我能让她开心
Hold the phone…
等一下…
“Happiness.”
幸福…
“A tear drop away.”
只需要一滴眼泪
Donkey! Think of the saddest thing that’s ever happened to you!
驴子 赶快想想 你这辈子最难过的事
Aw, man, where do I begin?
喔… 你要我从何说起好呢?
First there was the time that old farmer tried to sell me for some magic beans.
目屎流不停啊! 有一天父子俩个牵着我
Then this fool had a party
本来一起走得好好的
and he have the guests trying to pin the tail on me.
一下子老爸上来骑我 一下子又换儿子上来骑我
Then they got drunk
被这样轮完以后…
and start beating me with a stick,
干脆两个人上来骑
going “Pinata!!”
你以为想骑就骑哦
What is a pinata, anyway?
我怎么这么没面子啊
No, Donkey! I need you to cry!
不是啊 驴子 我要你掉眼泪!
Don’t go projecting on me.
哦… 我好好的干吗要掉眼泪?
I know you’re feeling bad, but you got to…
我知道你难过 但是你…
You little, hairy, litter-licking sack of…
你这只心肠狠毒的猫…
What? Is it on? Is it on?
开始录了吗? 开始了吗?
This is Fairy Godmother.
我是神仙教母
I’m either away from my desk or with a client.
我现在没有办法 接听你的电♥话♥
But if you come by the office,
如果你想找我 做心理咨♥询♥
we’ll be glad to make you an appointment.
我很乐意跟你 约时间谈谈你的问题
Have a “happy ever after. ”
要幸福快乐哦
Are you up for a little quest, Donkey?
想不想去做点 心理咨♥询♥啊 驴子?
That’s more like it!
好啊! 这还差不多…
Shrek and Donkey, on another whirlwind adventure!
驴子跟史瑞克 又要再度出发冒险了!
Ain’t no stoppin’ us now! Whoo! We’re on the move!
我们一起走… 你别挡路…
Stop, Ogre!
等一下 妖怪!
I have misjudged you.
我要对你另眼相看!
Join the club. We’ve got jackets.
少说屁话 要么就加入
On my honor,
这是我的荣幸
I am obliged to accompany you until I have saved your life
在下比尔… 为了报答你的饶命之恩
as you have spared me mine.
我会竭尽所能帮你
The position of annoying talking animal has already been taken.
想死啊…最会打屁扯蛋的 动物就是我了 不需要你了…
Let’s go, Shrek.
我们走 史瑞克!
Shrek?
史瑞克?
Shrek?
史瑞克!
Shrek! Aw, come on, Donkey. Look at him…
不要这样嘛 驴子 你看看他
in his wee little boots.
还穿可爱的小鞋鞋
You know, how many cats can wear boots? Honestly.
世上有多少猫是穿鞋子的? 对不对?
Let’s keep him!
我们需要他嘛
Say what?
真可笑耶
Listen. He’s purring!
这声音好可爱哦
Oh, so now it’s cute.
可爱个屁!
Come on, Donkey. Lighten up.
不要这样 驴子 开心一点嘛
Lighten up?
开心?
Lighten up? I should lighten up?
心情不好的人叫 心情好的人开心?
Look who’s telling who to lighten up!
笑死人了
Shrek!
史瑞克…
Shrek?
史瑞克?
They’re both festive, aren’t they?
这两块布料看起来蛮喜气的
What do you think, Harold?
对不对 哈洛?
Um… Yes, yes. Fine. Fine.
呃…对对… 喜气…喜气…
Try to at least pretend you’re interested in your daughter’s wedding ball.
就算你不关心你女儿的婚礼 可是好歹也要假装一下嘛
Honestly, Lillian, I don’t think it matters.
老实说 莉雅 我会觉得我无所谓
How do we know there will even be a ball?
说不定他们根本 就不打算来参加
Mom. Dad.
母后 父王
Oh, hello, dear.
早安 亲爱的
What’s that, Cedric? Right! Coming.
呃…你说什么? 好好好…我来了…
Mom, have you seen Shrek?
母后 你有看到史瑞克吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!