Yeah?Oh, sorry!
干嘛? 哦 抱歉…
Great soup, Mrs Q.
汤很好喝 母后大人…
No, no. Darling.
不对 不对 是这样…
So, Fiona, tell us about where you live.
告诉我 费欧娜 你现在都住那里啊?
Well…Shrek owns his own land.
这个… 史瑞克有自己的土地
Don’t you, honey?
对不对 老公?
Oh, yes!
噢 对呀!
It’s in an enchanted forest
就在一个美丽的森林里面…
abundant in squirrels and cute little duckies and…
里面有很多的松鼠 还有天鹅…还有…
What?
什么? 哈哈哈…
I know you ain’t talking about the swamp.
你是在说你那个沼泽啊?
Donkey!
驴子
An ogre from a swamp. Oh! How original.
一个住在沼泽的妖怪 喔 多传奇啊…
I suppose that would be a fine place to raise the children.
那里的环境… 应该蛮适合多养几个孩子的哦
It’s a bit early to be thinking about that, isn’t it?
现在说这些还太早了 对吧?
lndeed. I just started eating. Harold!
没错! 我才要开始吃东西了呢! 哈咯!
What’s that supposed to mean?
你说这话是什么意思?
Dad.
父王!
It’s great, OK?
他是好人!
For his type, yes.
我看他是个好妖怪!
My type?
好妖怪?
I got to go to the bathroom.
我…要去尿尿了…
Dinner is served!
主菜上桌了..
Never mind. I can hold it.
不要紧 我可以憋一下
Bon appetit!
用餐愉快!
Oh, Mexican food! My favorite.
噢 墨西哥菜! 我的最爱!
Let’s not sit here with our tummies rumbling. Everybody dig in.
好啦 我们大家不要光顾 在这里抬杆 大家开动吧
Don’t mind if I do, Lillian.
那我就不客气啰…
I suppose any grandchildren I could expect from you would be…
那我们将来你们给我生个孙子 应该会是个…
Ogres, yes!
妖怪…没错!
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
事情没那么严重嘛
Right, Harold?
对吧 哈洛?
Oh, no! No! Of course, not!
对对对 当然了
That is, assuming you don’t eat your own young!
除非他能够证明他不会吃小孩
Dad!
父王!
No, we usually prefer the ones who’ve been locked away in a tower!
不对 我们对小孩承诺的方式 就是把他锁在高塔…
Shrek, please!
史瑞克 拜托!
I only did that because I love her.
我那么做是因为我爱她
Aye, day care or dragon-guarded castle.
是啊 爱到还找喷火龙来当保姆!
You wouldn’t understand. You’re not her father!
你根本不懂.你又不是她父亲!
It’s so nice to have the family together for dinner.
一家人在一起 吃顿团圆饭还真好
Harold! Shrek!
哈洛! 史瑞克!
Fiona! Fiona!
费欧娜 费欧娜
Mom! Harold…
母后! 哈洛!
Donkey!
驴子!
Yourfallen tears have called to me
你悲伤的眼泪告诉我
So, here comes my sweet remedy
有我拯救受伤的心
I know what every princess needs
我知道每位公主都
For her to live life happily…
想过得非常快乐地…
Oh, my dear.
喔…天那…
Oh, look at you.
让我看看你
You’re all
你长得…
grown up.
…好大了
Who are you?
呃…你是谁?
Oh, sweet pea! I’m your fairy godmother.
亲爱的 我是你的神仙教母啊
I have a fairy godmother?
我有神仙教母?
Shush, shush.Now, don’t worry. I’m here to make it all better.
嘘…好了 不要担心 我是来帮助你的
With just a…
轻..轻..的…
Wave of my magic wand Your troubles will soon be gone
挥动我的魔仗 你烦恼雨消云散
With a flick of the wrist and just a flash You’ll land a prince with a ton of cash
挥挥手 深处光芒就会有…
A high-priced dress made by mice no less
多情的王子随你换
Some crystal glass pumps And no more stress
老鼠做起了高级洋装
Your worries will vanish, your soul will cleanse
和那富贵雕的玻璃鞋
Confide in your very own furniture friends
流行服装游荡在你的腰
We ‘ll help you set a new fashion trend
再帮你搞定所有流行资信
I’ll make you fancy,
会让你穿最流行服装
I’ll make you great
我让你流行我让你炫!
The kind of girl a prince would date!
是王子最爱的女性
They’ll write your name on the bathroom wall…
他们会对你找藉口
“For a happy ever after, give Fiona a call!”
想要幸福快乐请找费欧娜
A sporty carriage to ride in style, Sexy man boy chauffeur, Kyle
一辆外表不逊的马车 性感马夫来相爱
Banish your blemishes, tooth decay, Cellulite thighs will fade away
还帮你去除掉赤斑蛀牙更美白 粽子老皮别缠我…
And oh, what the hey! Have a bichon frise!’
真是万岁! 给你一些宝贝!
Nip and tuck, here and there to land that prince with the perfect hair
揉揉眼 松松肩 梳梳头发让王子迷恋
Lipstick liners, shadows blush To get that prince with the sexy tush
口红鲜艳眼影细 还有王子性感的小动作
Lucky day, hunk buffet You and your prince take a roll in the hay
别浪费好机会 你和王子一起比翼双飞
You can spoon on the moon With the prince to the tune
数一数 小珍珠 这一生 相撕守
Don’t be drab, you’ll be fab Your prince will have rock-hard abs
别害臊 会更好 同受爱情的美妙
Cheese souffle, Valentine’s Day Have some chicken fricassee!
情人节爱情夜 来点烧味更点缀
Nip and tuck, here and there To land that prince with the perfect hair
揉揉眼 松松肩 梳梳头发让王子迷恋…
Stop!
停!
Look…
听我说…
Thank you very much, Fairy Godmother,
非常谢谢你神仙教母
but I really don’t need all this.
可是 这些我都不需要
Fine. Be that way. We didn’t like you, anyway.
好了 随便你 反正我们也不喜欢你
Fiona?
费欧娜?
Fiona?
费欧娜!
Oh! You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo.
你房♥间还送小狗? 我的房♥间只送沐浴露耶!
Fairy Godmother,
神仙教母
furniture…
各位家具…
I’d like you to meet my husband, Shrek.
我来介绍我的老公… 史瑞克
Your husband?
老公?!
What? What did you say?
你说什么!?
When did this happen?
这是什么时候发生的事?
Shrek is the one who rescued me.
因为史瑞克他救了我
But that can’t be right.
但是不应该是这样啊!
Oh, great, more relatives!
太好了! 又多了一个亲戚!
She’s just trying to help.
她是来帮我们的
Good! She can help us pack.
她可以帮忙打包
Get your coat, dear. We’re leaving.
去拿衣服 我们走人了
What? I don’t want to leave.
什么? 走人? 我才不想走.
When did you decide this?
你什么时候决定的?
Shortly after arriving.
从我一来就决定了
Look, I’m sorry…
我很抱歉.
No, that’s all right. I need to go, anyway.
不用不用 不用道歉 反正我也要走了
But remember, dear.
不过要记得啊
If you should ever need me…
只要你需要我…
happiness… is just a teardrop away.
幸福… 只需要一滴眼泪
Thanks, but we’ve got all the happiness we need.
谢了 我们现在已经很幸福了
Happy, happy, happy…
幸福幸福好幸福…
So I see.
看得出来…
Let’s go, Kyle.
我们走吧
Very nice, Shrek. What?
你看你干的好事 怎么啦?
I told you coming here was a bad idea.
我早就说过我们不该来的
You could’ve at least tried to get along with my father.
你至少可以先试着 跟我父王好好相处啊
I don’t think I was going to get Daddy’s blessing,
拜托 就算我愿意想跟他好好相处
even if I did want it.
你父王也不见得愿意啊
Do you think it might be nice if somebody asked me what I wanted?
那你有没想过…问问我? 看我到底想要什么?
Sure. Do you want me to pack for you?
有啊 请问要我帮你打包吗?
You’re unbelievable!
你真是不可理喻!
You’re behaving like a…
你简直野蛮得象个…
Go on! Say it!
说啊说啊…
Like an ogre!
像个妖物!
Here’s a news flash for you!
你脑子清醒一点…
Whether your parents like it or not… I am an ogre!
不管你父母接不接受 我就是个妖怪!
And guess what, Princess? That’s not about to change.
我再告诉你 公主 这是谁也没办法改变的
I’ve made changes for you, Shrek. Think about that.
我可是为你做了改变 史瑞克 你自己想想吧
That’s real smooth, Shrek. “I’m an ogre!”
你好威风哦 史瑞克 “我就是个妖物…”
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样!
You should. You started it.
那当然了 都是你引起的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!