“Love, the King and Queen of Far, Far Away.
爱你的远的要命 王国国王与王后
“aka Mom and Dad.”
也就是你的父王母后
Mom and Dad?
父王跟母后?
Prince Charming?
白马王子?
Royal ball? Can I come?
皇室舞会…我也要去!
We’re not going.
我们才不去呢
What?
什么!
I mean,
你不觉得…
don’t you think they might be a bit… shocked
他们看到你的时候会… 吓一跳
to see you like this?
你看看你现在的样子…
Well, they might be a bit surprised.
也许他们是会吓一跳
But they’re my parents, Shrek. They love me.
但是他们必竟是我的父母 他们爱我
And don’t worry. They’ll love you, too.
不要担心 他们也会爱你的
Yeah, right.
是哦 等哪天我是彭永俊 你不是如花再说吧
Stop it. They’re not like that.
他们才不会以貌取人呢
How do you explain Sergeant Pompous
那为什么他刚才介绍我的时候
and the Fancy Pants Club Band?
语气那么不屑啊?
Oh, come on! You could at least give them a chance.
拜托… 你不试试看怎么会知道呢?
To do what? Sharpen their pitchforks?
是什么? 看会不会被丢石头?
No! They just want to give you their blessing.
不是 他们只是想要祝福你
Oh, great. Now I need their blessing?
搞什么 我♥干♥嘛需要他们的祝福啊?
If you want to be a part of this family, yes!
如果你想成为我的家人 就需要!
Who says I want to be part of this family?
谁说我想成为你们家人了?
You did! When you married me!
你呀? 你娶了我就是啦!
Well, there’s some fine print for you!
好啊 原来你早有预谋
So that’s it. You won’t come?
不跟你说了 你去不去?
Trust me. It’s a bad idea.
相信我 不会有搞头的了
We are not going! And that’s final!
我们绝对不去 也不要再说了!
Come on! We don’t want to hit traffic!
快点了 史瑞克. 不然会塞车哦!
Don’t worry! We’ll take care of everything.
放心 这里交给我们没有问题!
Hey, wait for me. Oof!
准备好了 来走…
Hit it! Move ’em on! Head ’em up! Head ’em up, move ’em on! Head ’em up!
来走了…来走来走 把头抬高!一下大叫
Rawhide! Move ’em on! Head ’em up!
把烦恼忘掉 又跟我一起唱一起跳
Move ’em on! Move ’em on! Head ’em up! Rawhide!
一起听笑 一起大叫…
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
No.
还没
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
Not yet.
还没
OK, are we there yet?
嘿…我们到了没?
No.
还…没
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
No!
还没!
Are we there yet?
我们…到了没?
Yes.
到了
Really?
真的?
No!
假的!
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
No!
还没!!!
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
We are not!
我们还没到!
Are we there yet? No!
我们到了没? – 还没…!
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
That’s not funny.
一点都不好玩
That’s really immature.
你这样很嫩耶
This is why nobody likes ogres.
就因为这样大家不喜欢你 就因为这样大家不喜欢驴子
Your loss!
好啦 算你赢了
I’m gonna just stop talking.
我不要跟你说话了
Finally!
太好了!
This is taking forever, Shrek.
还要走多久啊 什么烂车嘛
There’s no in-flight movie or nothing!
应该装部卡拉OK
The Kingdom of Far, Far Away, Donkey.
我们要去的是… 远得要命王国
That’s where we’re going. Far, far…away!
远得要命王国 还真是…远得…要命啊
All right, all right, I get it
好啦 我了啦
I’m just so darn bored.
可是真的很无聊嘛
Well, find a way to entertain yourself.
无聊… 那就自己去找乐子
For five minutes…
5分钟就好
Could you not be yourself…
你就不能闭上你的驴嘴?
for five minutes!
只要5分钟就好!!!
Are we there yet?
哦…我们到了没?
Yes!
到了
Oh, finally!
终于到了!
It’s going to be champagne wishes
接下来我们每天都要吃好东西
and caviar dreams from now on.
鱼肉酒 吃到饱!
Hey, good-looking! We’ll be back to pick you up later!
嘿 辣妹! 等一下我回来接你们哦!
Hey, everyone, look.
有一只驴子耶…
Hey, ladies! Nice day for a parade, huh?
嗨 妹妹 帅哦!
You working that hat.
你戴那顶帽子 很像单留美耶!
Swimming pools! Movie stars!
灰姑娘? 游泳池耶! 电影明星!
Announcing the long-awaited return of the beautiful Princess Fiona
我们全国期待已久 美丽的费欧娜公主
and her new husband.
还有她的新婚夫婿驾到…
Well, this is it.
我们终于到了
This is it.
终于到了.
This is it.
终于到了..
This is it.
终于到了…
Uh… why don’t you guys go ahead? I’ll park the car.
呃…你们先过去好了… 我去泊车
So…
怎样…
you still think this was a good idea?
妳还觉得来这里是对的吗?
Of course!
当然啦…
Look. Mom and Dad look happy to see us.
你看…父王跟母后 看到我们都很开心的
Who on earth are they?
那个丑女人是谁啊?
I think that’s our little girl.
我想应该是我们的女儿吧?
That’s not little! That’s a really big problem.
这是我们的小乖乖吗? 怎么变成丑八怪了?
Wasn’t she supposed to kiss Prince Charming and break the spell?
她不是应该被白马王子亲吻 破除咒语变漂亮了吗?
Well, he’s no Prince Charming, but they do look…
问题是他不像白马王子 可是他们看起来…
Happy now?
开心啰?
We came. We saw them.
我们来了 也看到了他们了…
Now let’s go before they light the torches.
还是趁他们没有抓狂前 赶快落跑吧
They’re my parents.
他们是我父母耶
Hello? They locked you in a tower.
拜托 他们把你锁在高塔上耶
That was for my own…
那也是为了我…
Good! Here’s our chance.
好!快点进去
Let’s go back inside and pretend we’re not home.
赶快躲到里面 假装不在家
Harold, we have to be…
哈洛 我们应该…
Quick! While they’re not looking we can make a run for it.
快点 趁他们还没看清楚 赶快落跑…
Shrek, stop it! Everything’s gonna be…
史瑞克!不要这样! 我们一定会…
A disaster! There is no way…
好惨啊 我就不相信…
You can do this.
你会做到的
I really… Really…
可是我真的… 真的…
don’t…
不
want…
想..
to… be…
来…
Here!
到这里!
Mom…
母后!
Dad…
父王!
I’d like you to meet my husband…Shrek.
我跟你们介绍我老公 …史瑞克
It’s easy to see where Fiona gets her good looks from.
一看就知道费欧娜 这么漂亮是遗传谁的了…
Excuse me.
不好意思…
Better out than in, I always say, eh, Fiona? That’s good.
打嗝总比放屁好 对不对 费欧娜?
I guess not.
大概不对吧
What do you mean, “not on the list”?
怎么名单上没有我?
Don’t tell me you don’t know who I am.
连我是谁都不知道…
What’s happening, everybody? Thanks for waiting.
嘿…大家好啊… 差点迟到了
I had the hardest time finding this place.
这里真的很难找耶…
No! No! Bad donkey! Bad! Down!
不行不行 臭驴子 下去! 快下去!
No, Dad! It’s all right. It’s all right. He’s with us.
不不 父王 没关系 没关系 他是我朋友
He helped rescue me from the dragon.
他也有帮我对付那只喷火龙
That’s me: the noble steed.
嘿…就是我 高贵的”神驹”
Waiter! How ’bout a bowl for the steed?
喂 小二 帮我拿菜单来…
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊…
Um, Shrek?
呃…史瑞克…