Caesar sing?
凯撒唱歌♥?
Then we’ll go back to my place and we’ll sing
然后回我家, 我们也唱歌♥
Just the four of us
只有我们四人唱
How about it?
如何?
We sing
我们唱歌♥
Yeah, we’ll sing a lot of songs
对, 大展歌♥喉
Okay
行
Good deal
好极
Okay. Good deal
好, 好极
Not me
恕不奉陪
-Be nice. -Let go of me!
-识趣点嘛 -放手!
You got $1,000 for this
这差事有一千元
Yeah, for this! This!
对, 这展览会!
Oh, forget it
算了
Just forget it! No harm done! No damage!
生什么气? 没碰过你一根头发!
Christ!
哼!
Zack?
沙克
I want to talk to you
我想跟你谈谈
Let’s go upstairs
上楼去吧
Have a nice day, darling?
今日开心吗?
No
不
I’m sorry to hear that
可惜
Jesus
离谱
I’m sorry. Some people just don’t get it
对不起, 有些人真不知所谓
I’m on the stage. Get me Phil
我在台上, 叫菲腊来
Thank you
谢谢
Stay
不要走开
The drop is up 33% on those machines
吃角子机进账增33%
It will make your bottom line about 250
即是说, 每部进账250元归本
I got an MBA for this
我凭这工作获MBA
That’s what this business is now cost analyzing slot machines
现在注重的是, 成本分♥析♥
What’s an MBA?
MBA是什么?
Zack, you in here?
沙克, 你在吗?
Excuse me
失陪
Hey! What’s going on?
唏! 什么事?
You do anything like this again, you’re fired
再有下趟, 你另谋高就
-Nothing happened. -Something did!
-什么也没发生 -还强辩?
She jumped to conclusions
她未搞清楚就乱跳
It happens again, you’ll jump to your conclusion
下趟, 轮到你跳: 请你跳槽
Without your golden parachute
休想有遣散费
You owe her an apology
还不向她道歉?
Nomi, I’m sorry. I apologize
娜美, 对不起
Yeah, fine. Okay
好吧
Get out
滚
An MBA is a college degree. It’s mostly worthless in the real world
MBA是工管硕士, 没实际用场
You go for it, don’t you?
你雄心勃勃
Yeah, I try to
我尽力而为
Showtime
到时间演出
That’s for sure
的确
Phil, you dumb fuck, get back up here
菲腊你这饭桶, 回来
I know, I know
知道, 知道
Thank you for looking out for me. You were so nice to recommend me to Phil
谢谢你的关照, 向菲腊推荐我
What are friends for?
我们是朋友嘛
Right
对
You were right about the convention
展览会的事, 你说得对
Sweet baby!
甜姐儿
Do that again, I’ll break your fingers!
你再摸, 我扭断你的手指!
Not my fault you don’t have a gay partner
没法, 只有我对异性有兴趣
Fuck you
操你
He wants everyone to see how hetero he is
他拼命宣传自己是异性恋
Molly, bring that flashlight so I can see how big it is
拿电筒照照他的行头多大
You want a knuckle sandwich?
想吃老拳吗?
Can I have mine anally, please?
我用后门吃, 行吗?
Come on, you guys! Jesus!
别吵了! 离谱
Let’s go! Let’s line it up!
列队准备!
What you looking at, bitch?
望什么? 贱♥人♥
Okay, let’s go. Move it! Go, go, go!
快点! 去!
Oh, my God
糟糕
Are you okay, Annie?
伤了哪处? 安妮
It’s my leg
我的腿
Tell me when it hurts
哪处痛?
It’s her knee
她的膝盖
It isn’t broken, is it?
碎了, 对吗?
Daryl, what happened?
什么回事?
My foot went out from under me
我一时脚滑
This is what happened
是这一回事
I wonder how those got up here?
怎会在舞台上出现?
Probably came off a costume
或许从服饰脱落
We’ll get you to the hospital
我们送你入院
Shit, no!
好痛
Jesus. Poor Annie. Tough break
可怜的安妮, 多倒霉
Let us through here
请挪开
See you later
稍后见
I’m the producer
我是监制
I hired you! You do what I say
你是我雇员, 听我命令
She was my understudy. I have a say, too
安妮是我的候补, 我有发言权
Yeah, but guess who makes the decision
但决策权不在你处
It’s broken, kids
她的膝盖碎了
Shit. That will be three months
惨, 要三个月才复原
At least
起码
Bad karma, huh?
报应
Nomi, your mother’s waiting for you
娜美, 你妈妈在等你
My mother?
我的妈妈?
For your sake, I hope she’s not
为你着想, 我希望她不是
If a light sleeper sleeps with a light on
醒睡的人易睡醒…
Can a hard sleeper sleep with a hard on?
挺硬的人可硬挺?
What do you call a tiger? A big pussy that eats people
雌老虎哪处厉害? 两个吃人的口
Henry!
亨莉!
I can get shit on, but I don’t like getting spit on
吻出口水, 好过喷出口水
Hi, Al
阿尔
You look like shit
你难看极
She looks better than a 10-inch dick and you know it
十寸阳♥具♥也不及她好看
So… do you like it here?
在这里… 工作开心吗?
What, you think she misses you?
难道她会怀念你?
Yeah, why not?
有什么稀奇?
We miss her
我们怀念她
She misses us like that lump on my twat I had taken off last week
她怀念我们, 像我怀念我那痔疮
Jesus, Henry
离谱
We saw the show
我们看过你演出
You were good
你跳得精彩
Thank you, Al
谢谢你, 阿尔
Real good
的确精彩
You take care, kid
保重, 小姑娘
Must be weird, not having anyone come on you
你没有引死人, 着实奇怪
Nomi. Hey, you want a ride?
娜美, 要我载吗?
I got one
我已有人载
Wait!
等一等!
Ever been in one of these?
坐过这汽车吗?
No
不
I always wanted one
我梦寐以求的事
-It’s some car, huh? -It doesn’t suck
-不同凡响吧? -不算差劲
Where are we headed? Give me directions
往哪处去? 你带路
To your place
往你家去
Do you like Cristal?
你爱喝姬丝桃香槟?
I like a lot of different champagnes
我爱喝各种香槟
But I always drink champagne
但我只喝香槟
What’s Andrew Carver like?
安德鲁是怎样的人?
Are you nervous? Don’t be
你紧张? 无须紧张
I’m not
我没有紧张
I liked it when you came
我喜欢你的高♥潮♥