What kind of information?
什么资料?
Date of birth
出生日期
1973/7/3
七三年七月三日
Place of birth
出生地点
New York
纽约
New York, New York?
纽约市?
Nearest family members
亲人
I don’t have family
无亲无故
Deceased?
都去世?
Yes

Have you ever been arrested? Charged with a criminal offense?
曾被捕? 有案底?
No
没有
Social Security number
福利证件号♥码?
I don’t know Let me check on that for you, okay?
不知道, 待我查出后, 告诉你
You got it! Nice going!
你受录用! 好极!
That’s great. Zack, this is Nomi Malone
沙克, 这位是娜美
I remember her. Hi
我记得, 你好
I bet you do
你当然记得
She’s pretty memorable. I’m glad you’re part of the team. Nice dress
相当难忘, 欢迎加入, 漂亮的裙
It’s a Ver-sayce
华茜的时装
It’s Versace
“华莎姿”
It’s Versace. It’s pronounced Ver-sa-chee
应该读作”华莎姿”
You have a great taste. You look beautiful
你够品味、够美貌
Girls!
小姐们!
This is Nomi!
这位是娜美
Nicky, Julie, Deena and you know Gay
妮奇、茱莉、甸娜, 琪你已认识
They’ll run through it. You watch
她们示范, 你旁观
Did you eat?
吃过东西没有?
Jack! What do you want?
积! 吃什么?
Burger, fries and soda
汉堡、薯条、梳打
Get her some brown rice, vegetables and an Evian
替她买♥♥赤米、蔬菜、矿泉水
No, Nomi, come take a look at this
不, 先看示范
Here we go! Five, six, seven, eight!
准备! 五、六、七、八!
You try it now. Ready?
轮到你, 准备…
Go! Five, six, seven, hit it!
五、六、七, 开始!
Kick it! Work it!
踢! 加把劲!
Hold it! Nomi, what kind of turn was that?
停! 那是什么转身?
Do a pique turn. Come on
足尖旋转, 转吧
That’s it. Okay, music!
对了, 音乐!
Go! Hah! Go!
来吧!
Higher
高点
Not that high
不要那样高
Stay in sync!
配合音乐节奏!
One, two, three, one!
一, 二, 三, 一
Thrust it! Thrust it!
挺! 挺!
Thrust it! Come on!
挺! 挺!
Okay! That’s enough. Thank you, ladies
够了, 谢谢各位
Good job
干得好
Work on her turns. I’m worried about her balance
要她多练转身, 留意身体平衡
How long before I can do the show?
我几时开始表演?
You start tonight
今晚开始
-Tonight? -You’ll be fine
-今晚? -你应付得来
How did she do?
她的表现如何?
She’s no butterfly
并非花拳绣腿
She’s all pelvic thrust. She prowls. She’s got it
腰有挺劲, 浑身野性
I wonder how she got it?
哪处来的野性?
She didn’t learn it
不是学来的
She learned it, but it’s not taught in any class
是学来的, 但并非从课堂学来
You need more orange. Let me do it
多点橙色, 我替你涂
How do you feel?
觉得怎样?
Don’t ask. Don’t ask!
不要问!
Who took my make-up?
我的化妆品呢?
Monkey alert! Monkey alert!
猩猩来了!
Damn it, Hector! I told you!
早叫你看管猩猩!
They get the heat! They make babies!
猩猩春情动, 要生孩子!
Babies?
孩子?
Oh, get it out
赶出去
Watch it
小心
-Go! Go! -Grab her!
-走! -抓着那猩猩!
Hey! I got one!
我抓着一头!
The rest are upstairs
其余在楼上
Julie, you slut, don’t touch my make-up!
淫♥妇♥, 不准再碰我的化妆品!
I’m a slut? You fucked that pizza place kid!
淫♥妇♥? 你操那送外卖♥♥的小子!
You fucked the meter reader!
你操那抄表汉子!
-Bitch! -You’re fucking dead!
-泼货! -你活得不耐烦
Jesus, Annie, get off her!
安妮, 停手
Julie! Calm down! Stop it!
茱莉, 冷静点
Now settle down! It’s done!
打架到此为止
Showtime
够钟演出
Move! You got four counts of eight!
去! 四个八拍!
Nomi, wait. Your wig
等一等, 假发
You’re fine. Let’s move up, you guys!
你应付得来, 大家上去!
There’s shit on the stage
舞台上有粪便
They always shit. It’s that garlic
猩猩吃完蒜头总拉粪
-Where? -Top left
-粪便在哪? -左后边
Upstage left, monkey shit. Let’s go!
左后舞台有猩猩粪, 去!
Want some blow?
吸点可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Last chance for ice
敷冰的最后机会
Let’s go!
快!
Go, go, go, go!
快! 快!
I love you
我爱你
Come on, you guys, keep it moving! Run, Nomi!
大家快点! 娜美, 跑!
Nomi, wait!
等一等!
Two beats. One, two… go!
第二拍, 一、二… 去!
Shit
妈的
Ladies and gentlemen, the Stardust presents Miss Cristal Connors
各位, 星尘隆重介绍姬丝桃小姐
You got two mins. Put on your red wig I’ll get your costume
有两分钟, 戴上红发, 我取服装
Good luck. Love, Zack Carey
祝顺利, 沙克
Nomi. Slip this on
娜美, 穿上去
-Did I do okay? -You did fine
-我表现如何? -好
Your leg extension needs work. Someone will work with you. Be here at noon
伸腿须改善, 明天中午来练舞
Put this on. You’re done
戴上去, 行
-I didn’t fall. -You nearly fell
-我没摔倒 -差点摔倒
Hey, yo!
喂!
Can I talk to you a minute?
谈谈行吗?
Come on, please?
求求你
Talk
谈吧
Alone?
单独谈
-I’ll get the car. -Be right there
-我去开车 -我很快来
Who sent you the flowers?
谁送的花?
None of your business
不关你事
Okay. I just wanted to say…
我只想说…
You and me ain’t got no ties
你我间没有瓜葛
I have a problem with pussy
我承认好色
I always have, and I always will
一向如此, 改不了
But I meant what I said
但我言出由衷
-I don’t care about your problems. -I did write it for you
-我才不管 -那首曲确为你而作
But I did tell her I would teach her, and I did fuck her
但我答应过教她, 也搞上她
Who you fuck is your business I won’t make it mine
你搞上谁是你的事, 不关我事
It’s not like I’m seeing any money for writing that number
那首曲既然赚不了钱…
I may as well touch a little pussy
我顺便用来泡女人
You got nothing to say
你没话说?
No

Thanks for the flowers!
谢谢你的花
Tony said you did great!
东尼赞你跳得好
I never got flowers before
我从没接过花
I’m sure you’ll get lots of them
我肯定陆续有来
He gave them to you?
他送的花?
Yeah, he did

What is he? A pimp?
干什么职业? 扯皮条?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!