Are you glad to be back?
重临本城, 开心吗?
How do you feel about the show?
对这节目有什么看法?
It’s the best show I’ve ever been in. I hope I can do it justice
精心制♥作♥, 我希望能够胜任
You did, and you will. We’re thrilled to have you here
绝对胜任, 我们万分欢迎你
I’m thrilled to be here
我深感荣幸
You, too
祝贺她吧
Can we have one of you handing Cristal the flowers?
可不可以拍张献花照片?
Zack?
沙克
Zack! You do it
沙克! 你去献花
That’s Zack Carey, the entertainment director
那位是娱乐总监沙克
He’s so smooth
多风度翩翩
Your bouquet, Miss Connors
请笑纳, 姬小姐
Can I keep them?
拍照后收下, 行吗?
Okay, that’s it! Thank you very much for coming. Thanks
采访完毕! 十分感谢各位
This way, Cristal
这边来
They could have gotten me roses
应该送玫瑰给我
She’s great, isn’t she?
她多出色, 对吗?
She doesn’t suck
不算差劲
Molly! Cristal needs you
姬丝桃找你
Come with me
跟我来
You can be my assistant. Come on
充当我的助手, 来
Yes, Miss Connors?
姬小姐
Cristal, please. And you are? I’m sorry
叫我姬丝桃吧
Molly Abrams
我叫慕莉
This top is too tight. My breasts are getting crushed
胸围太紧, 压扁我的乳♥房♥♥
I can loosen it for you
我替你放松
To here, maybe. No, a little less
这处放松点, 别太松
I want my nipples to press, not look like they’re levitating
奶头要罩得稳, 以免波涛汹涌
Thanks, darling
谢谢你, 亲爱的
You were really great tonight, Miss… Cristal
你今晚的演出很精彩, 姬… 小姐
Thanks, darling
过奖
Andrew Carver sent you these?
这些花是安德鲁送的?
If that’s what the card says
既然卡片上是这样写
I just love him
我喜欢安德鲁
-This is my friend Nomi. She’s a dancer. -Is she now?
-我朋友娜美, 舞蹈艺员 -是吗?
Yes, and she’s really good
很有天份
Where do you dance, darling?
在哪里跳舞?
At the Cheetah
在猎豹会所
I don’t know how good you are, or what it is you’re good at…
我不知你本领多高, 有什么本领
but if it’s at the Cheetah, it’s no dancing, I know that
但在猎豹的话, 你肯定不是跳舞
You don’t know shit!
你知个屁!
I’m sorry, Miss Connors
对不起, 姬小姐
“Cristal”
叫我姬丝桃
I told you
已吩咐过你
Cristal
姬丝桃
Your friend has nice nails
你朋友的指甲不错
She does them herself
她自己修甲
Maybe she can do mine sometime
也许叫她替我修
I work here, okay?
我在这里干活
I need my paycheck I don’t want her pissed at me
不想惹她生气, 打破饭碗
I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起
Jesus, Nomi
离谱
I’ll drive you to work, okay?
我载你上班
I’m not going
不上班
They’ll fire you
不怕革职?
I don’t care
无所谓
-Yes, you do. -No, I don’t
-有所谓 -无所谓
Let’s go
我们去吧
Where?
去哪里?
You know where
还有哪里?
She can dance, can’t she?
她跳得不错
She thinks she can
她自以为不错
I’m gonna go dance with her
我去跟她跳
You can’t do that. You’re working! T.C. Will have your ass!
上班时间跳舞? 不怕老板?
T.C.’s at the Riviera, playing craps
老板在河畔酒店赌骰子
-Want to dance? -I am dancing!
-想跳舞吗? -我在跳舞
-You want to dance with me? -Are you good?
-想跟我跳吗? -你跳得好?
Yeah, I’m good
我跳得好
I’m going to get a drink
我买♥♥饮品去
-You can dance. -I don’t lie
-你懂得跳 -我没吹牛
You can’t
你不懂
Then what am I doing?
那我在干什么?
Teasing my dick
挑逗我的老二
You got potential. I could teach you
你有潜质, 我愿教你
I’m not teasing it now, am I?
不算挑逗吧?
Watch it!
当心!
Be cool
冷静点
You be cool, buddy!
你才去冷静!
Nomi!
娜美!
Hey, you! Hold her!
抓着她!
What are you doing?
干什么?
-She started it! -Fuck you!
-是她惹起的 -去死!
Party’s over
你玩完
Malone
娜美
You’re out of here
你可以走
Your release papers
保释文件
Yo, what’s up?
如何?
I bailed you out! Don’t that get me a cup of coffee?
我保释你出来, 咖啡也不请喝?
All I said was I’d teach you to dance
我只提议教你跳舞
I don’t need to be taught that
谁要你教?
Because you’re a bad-ass, saying, “Back off, motherfucker”
故此你想对我说: 滚蛋, 贱种!
You got that down
对了
Back off, motherfucker!
滚蛋, 贱种!
Know what? My head hurts, my dick hurts…
你害得我头又痛, 老二又痛…
and you got me fired from my job!
连饭碗也丢掉
Shit happens
认命吧
“Shit happens.” That’s what I get? Fucking wisdom?
“认命吧”, 你只赠我一句警句?
-That’s it?! -Yeah, you get wisdom
-没有其它? -对, 只有警句
You’re not just a pain in my head and my dick, you’re a pain in my ass
你不仅要我捱打, 也要我受气
Life sucks, you know?
做人难, 知吗?
“Life sucks.” “Shit happens” Where you get this, off T-shirts?
做人难, 认命吧, T恤的标语?
All I want is a cup of coffee. Yeah?
我只求你请喝咖啡
You got a quarter?
有两毛半吗?
Buy yourself a cup
自己去买♥♥一杯
Al is pissed! He says if you miss another night…
阿尔很生气, 说你再旷工的话…
-How did you get out? -He bailed me out
-你怎出来? -他替我保释
Why?
为什么?
I kicked him in the nuts
我踢过他祠堂
-He liked it? -He must have
-他喜欢你踢? -必定喜欢
Nomi…
娜美…
Nomi, do my boobs look bigger to you?
我的奶♥子♥有胀大吗?
Carmi thinks she’s pregnant again
嘉米怀疑自己又怀孕
Girl, you missed your period again?
你又停经?
I don’t know. I don’t think so
不知道, 似乎没停过
It’s like a Japanese convention out there!
大批日本客杀到!
Hey, Mama!
唏, 妈咪!
Better get your “little weenie” jokes ready
准备好有味笑话没有?
This thing ain’t working again. Come on!
机关又失灵, 帮帮忙
Here we go. Come on
给我拍一拍
One more time. Try harder. Harder!
加把劲, 再拍一拍!
Let me try it
让我试试
I want you to meet Hope
这位是喜望
Cut it out. Hope, this is Tiffany…
规矩点, 这位是蝶芬妮…
Farrah, Heather, Henrietta…
花拉、希迪、亨莉…
My name isn’t Hope. My name is Penny
我叫小仙, 不是喜望
They want class. They don’t want to fuck a Penny
小仙不好听, 引不起性♥欲♥
They want to fuck a Heather or a Tiffany
客人要操的是希迪、蝶芬妮…
Or a Hope
或喜望
This is a class joint
这里讲究气派