是的。或。
Yeah. Maybe.
嗯——这是关于皮拉尔的。
Um– It’s about Pilar.
她呢?
What about her?
嗯,她一直在厄瓜多做研究,
Well, she’s been doing research in Ecuador,
我不确定她离开时我们的立场。
and I wasn’t exactly sure where we stood when she left.
现在她回来了。
And now she’s back.
是的。
Yeah.
什麽?
What?
只是似乎有点欺骗性。
Just seems kind of deceptive.
你已经明确表示你们两个已经分手了。
You had made it clear that you two had broken up.
很高兴知道我是备用计划。
It would’ve been nice to know I was the backup plan.
是的。我知道。
Yeah. I know.
对不起。这就像一个 – 这是我的问题。
I’m sorry. It’s like a– It’s a problem of mine.
我不太擅长独处。
I’m not very good at being alone.
真?这很奇怪,因为我喜欢独处。
Really? That’s strange ’cause I love being alone.
我唯一比独处更爱的事情
Only thing I love more than being alone
正在串起来。- 好的,哇。本
is getting strung along. – Okay, wow. Ben,
大概几个星期了,好吗?
it’s been, like, a few weeks, all right?
你没有,就像,把你的一生浪费在我身上。
You didn’t, like, waste your whole life on me.
真棒。
That’s great.
回到栅栏的另一边玩得开心。
Have fun back on the other side of the fence.
我该走了。
I should go.
嘿。也许也戒烟。
Hey. Maybe quit smoking too.
我的意思是,谁还在抽菸?
I mean, who still smokes?
听着,本,
Listen, Ben,
我知道你会想责怪这个
I know you’re gonna want to blame this
关于社会还是关于我的性取向
on society or on my sexuality
或者在你的种族或其他什麽。
or on your race or whatever.
但有一天,我希望你能明白
But one day, I hope you’ll understand
这真的只是关于你。
that this really is just about you.
♪ When I was just a kid ♪
♪ They said “Kid, don’t you cry” ♪
♪ I am older now I say… ♪
莫希莫西。这是三子。给我留言。
Moshi-Moshi. This is Miko. Leave me a message.
♪ Every tear rolling down ♪
♪ Is a lesson learned ♪
♪ Are you too old to turn? ♪
♪ ♪Are you too young to burn? ♪
莫希莫西。这是三子。给我留言。
Moshi-Moshi. This is Miko. Leave me a message.
♪ Too young to burn ♪
他妈的!
Fuck!
♪ Too young, too young ♪
莫希莫西。这是三子。给我留言。
Moshi-Moshi. This is Miko. Leave me a message.
你好。是我。再。嗯——
Hi. It’s me. Again. Um–
我不知道是否有问题
I don’t know if there’s a problem
用你的语♥音♥信箱什麽的,
with your voicemail or something,
但是如果你得到这个,你能给我打个电♥话♥吗?
but if you get this, can you give me a call?
让我知道你是否还好,也许。
Let me know if you’re okay, maybe.
我其实知道你没事
I actually know that you’re okay
因为你不断发佈图片
because you keep posting pictures
你吃的所有他妈的令人愉快的食物。
of all the fucking delightful food you’re eating.
所以如果你能帮我礼貌的话
So if you could do me the courtesy
给我回电♥话♥,你知道的,只是——
of calling me back, you know, just–
这将不胜感激。
That would be greatly appreciated.
无论如何。。。
Anyway…
呃。。。我知道你可能很忙。
Uh… I know you’re probably busy.
所以,如果可以的话,给我回个电♥话♥。
So give me a call back when you can.
爱你。
Love you.
他妈的!
Fuck!
什麽?
What?
很高兴听到你的消息,溷蛋。
Nice to hear from you too, asshole.
不好意思。
Sorry.
怎麽了?我大概有三分钟
What’s up? I had, like, three minutes
无事可做,所以我想我会给你打个电♥话♥。
with nothing to do, so I thought I’d give you a call.
好吧,我来了。
Well, here I am.
哦,我的上帝。你听起来很伤心。
Oh, my God. You sound so sad.
你划伤了你的一张 DVD 吗?
Did you scratch one of your DVDs?
听。。。
Listen…
如果我出来…
if I came out there…
我可以和你呆一会儿吗?
could I maybe stay with you for a little while?
我靠。这是你的谷底吗?
Holy shit. Is this your rock bottom?
高中是我的谷底。-右。
High school was my rock bottom. – Right.
你无处可去,只能向上。哈哈。
And you had nowhere to go but up. Ha, ha.
嘿。
Hey.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我不敢相信你真的在纽约,你个人的地狱。
I can’t believe you’re actually in New York, your personal hell.
我已经讨厌它了。-哦!
I hate it already. – Oh!
在我忘记之前。
Before I forget.
前门和公♥寓♥门。
Front door and apartment door.
是的,梅雷迪思希望你感到自♥由♥
Yeah, Meredith wants you to feel free
闲暇时来去自如。
to come and go at your leisure.
谁?-梅瑞狄斯。
Who? – Meredith.
梅雷迪思·艾姆斯?来吧,我告诉过你关于她的事!
Meredith Ames? Come on, I told you about her!
我——这是她的公♥寓♥。
I–It’s her apartment.
我以为你来这裡是为了清醒头脑。
I thought you came out here to clear your head.
我做了。
I did.
然后我去参加一个聚会,遇到了梅雷迪思
And then I went to a party and met Meredith
然后和她一起回家,从那以后我一直在那裡。
and went home with her, and I’ve been there ever since.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
那你打算什麽时候给她打电♥话♥?
So when are you gonna call her?
谁?
Who?
“谁。”
“Who.”
是的,谁?-医 管 局!
Yeah, who? – Ha!
婴儿?我们回家了。
Babe? We’re home.
嘿!我一会儿就出去。
Hey! I’ll just be out in a second.
不错的地方。-我知道。
Nice place. – I know.
就像一个大人住在这裡,对吧?
It’s like a grown-up lives here, right?
你好。这一定是臭名昭着的本♥田♥川。
Hi. This must be the infamous Ben Tagawa.
你好。很高兴认识你。-拜託。
Hi. Great to meet you. – Oh, please.
感觉我已经认识你了。
Feel like I know you already.
她不停地谈论你。
She talks about you incessantly.
天啊。
Oh, God.
她做到了。-是的,我愿意。
She does. – Yeah, I do.
老实说,我可能知道更多
To be honest, I probably know a lot more
关于你比我应该的。她告诉我——
about you than I should. She told me–
实际上,我被所有种族的女性所吸引。
I’m actually attracted to women of all races.
很高兴知道。-不,等等。不,我是——
Good to know. – No, wait. No, I’m–
对不起。我以为她就是这样——
I’m sorry. I thought that’s what she–
当他摇摆不定时,真的很好笑。
It’s really funny when he flails.
对不起,我没有房♥间给你,本,
I’m sorry I don’t have a room for you, Ben,
但是沙发很舒服。
but the sofa’s pretty comfy.
不不。没关係。
No, no. That’s fine.
我实际上可以很容易地住在酒店。
I could actually easily stay at a hotel.
你负担不起。- 我不想强加。
You can’t afford that. – I don’t wanna impose.
越多越好。这就像一个沉睡派对。
The more, the merrier. It’ll be like a slumber party.
哦,宝贝,别这麽说。
Oh, babe, don’t say that.
他会认为他得到了一些热门的三方行动。
He’ll think he’s getting some hot three-way action.
天啊。
Oh, God.
不,我——是的。我知道。
No. I–Yeah. I know.
我不是 – 我没有 – 我非常 – 是的。
I’m not– I don’t– I’m very–Yeah.
他想要它。所有的人都是垃圾。
He wants it. All men are trash.
沙发很棒。
The couch is wonderful.
你带出了花哨的狗屎。
You brought out the fancy shit.
这是哪一个?
Which one is this?
好。所以这是一隻山羊高达,
Okay. So this is a goat Gouda,
这是勃艮第的美味佳餚。
and this is a Delice de Bourgogne.
哦!德利斯德好。给亲切的女主人。
Ooh! Delice de okay. To the gracious hostess.
谢谢。很高兴来到这裡。
Thank you. It’s good to be here.
所以爱丽丝告诉我你参与了剧院。
So Alice tells me you’re involved in the theater.
哦,是吗–?
Oh, is that–?
我管理着一家蹩脚的电影院。或者至少,我曾经是这样。
I manage a crappy movie theater. Or at least, I used to.
右。对不起,我知道。并不是说它很糟糕。
Right. Sorry, I knew that. Not that it’s crappy.
我知道这是一部电影——
I knew it was a movie–
梅雷迪思正在写她的小说。
Meredith is working on her novel.
嗯,我的意思是,这就是我说的