Miko,来吧,我在开玩笑——
Miko, come on, I was joking–
很酷的酒吧。
Cool bar.
是的。这是超级坚韧的。
Yeah. It’s super gritty.
是的。我可能不应该喝最后一杯。
Yeah. I probably shouldn’t have had that last drink.
你是说,第二杯澹啤酒?
You mean, that second light beer?
我没有意识到人们住在这栋楼裡。
I didn’t realize people lived in this building.
哦,它完全宜居。
Oh, it’s totally livable.
我的意思是,它不取决于代码,但是,嗯,它是宜居的。
I mean, it’s not up to code, but, um, it’s livable.
我为什麽不给我们弄点饮料?
Why don’t I get us some drinks?
哇。
Wow.
这到底是怎麽回事?
What’s all this?
这是我正在进行的工作之一。
This is one of my works in progress.
我每天早上醒来,去小便,然后拍照。
I wake up every morning, go pee, and then I take a picture.
你是认真的。-是的。
You’re serious. – Yeah.
总有一天,这将是一个巨大的装置。
It’s gonna be a huge installation someday.
现在,工作标题是认识论。
Right now, the working title is Epistemology.
这有点双关语。
It’s kind of a pun.
尿理怎麽样?
How about Urine Sane?
是吧?
Yeah, right?
那不是很好。
That wasn’t very nice.
不。不,我只是——
No. No, no, no, I was just–
实际上,这很酷。
It’s cool, actually.
是的。其实有——我可以——
Yeah. There’s actually– I can–
这麽多潜台词。
So much subtext.
我认为这是一个真正的评论,呃…
I think it’s a real commentary on, uh…
消耗和浪费。
Consumption and waste.
你搞定了。是的,正是那个。
You nailed it. Yes, exactly, that.
我们为什麽不去厨房♥?
Why don’t we go into the kitchen?
我想我的室友可能正在睡觉。
I think my roommate might be sleeping.
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
是的。
Yeah.
我想我在这裡的某个地方有一些烧酒。
I think I have some soju in here somewhere.
嘿。
Hey.
你好。
Hi.
哦!- 哦,我很抱歉。我–
Oh! – Oh, I’m so sorry. I–
你没有女朋友吗?- 我们正在服用一些 –
Don’t you have a girlfriend? – We’re taking some–
我们基本上已经分手了。她搬到了纽约。
We’re basically broken up. She moved to New York.
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I didn’t know that.
是的。
Yeah.
所以。。。
So…
嗯——
Um–
我 – 对不起。- 对不起,我只是 –
I– Sorry. – Sorry, I just–
我只是对细菌感到非常不安
I’m just really skittish around germs
而且,嗯,液体和…
and, um, fluids and…
细菌。
bacteria.
好。
Okay.
对不起,好吗?-不。
I’m sorry, okay? – No.
不不不。我应该道歉。
No, no, no. I should apologize.
我应该——杰弗里:嘿,秋天。
I should have–JEFFREY: Hey, Autumn.
嗨,杰弗里。
Hi, Jeffrey.
本,这是我的室友杰弗里。
Ben, this is my roommate Jeffrey.
他是你看过的节目中的舞者。
He’s the dancer from the show you saw.
嘿,伙计。 – 嘿。
Hey, man. – Hey.
见到你很高兴。- 很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you. – Great to meet you.
哦。烧酒。
Ooh. Soju.
嗯嗯 – 咳咳。
Mm-hm. – Ahem.
他穿过衣服吗?
Does he ever wear clothes?
粗鲁。
Rude.
这是最好的。你怎麽能把它弄起来
It’s for the best. How can you even get it up
对于做那种令人毛骨悚然、胡说八道的艺术的人来说?
for someone who does that cringy, bullshit art?
你会惊讶于我可以忽略的东西。
You’d be amazed at what I can overlook.
可能不是一个好看的
It’s probably not a good look
无论如何都要和员工约会,所以…
to be dating an employee anyway, so…
现在你提到这一点。
Now you mention that.
你是一个非常不可靠的道德指南针。
You’re a very unreliable moral compass.
我不记得报名参加过那份工作。
I don’t remember signing up for that job.
天啊,我是个白♥痴♥。
God, I’m an idiot.
不,你只是没有练习。
No, you’re just out of practice.
星期六跟我一起参加这个聚会。
Come with me to this party on Saturday.
你可能会学到一两件事。
You might learn a thing or two.
比如在哪裡。
Like where the clitoris is.
你好。
Hi.
嘿。嗯……
Hey. Um…
7:30的人群如何?
How was the crowd for the 7:30?
伟大。比如八♥九♥张票。
Great. Like eight or nine tickets.
凉。
Cool.
嗯……
Um…
听着,我只是想说我很抱歉
Listen, I just wanted to say I’m so sorry
大约前几天晚上。
about the other night.
这太酷了。
It’s totally cool.
不,我想我看错了,我——
No, I think I misread things, and I–
不,不,你没有。我只是–
No, no, you didn’t. I just–
那一刻,感觉不对劲。
In the moment, it didn’t feel right.
是的,这是有道理的。我只是——我——
Yeah, that makes sense. I just– I s–
有时我觉得身体
Sometimes I think the body
比头脑更瞭解,你知道吗?
knows better than the mind, you know?
说到性吸引力。
When it comes to sexual attraction.
然后有时头脑会说,“也许吧。
And then sometimes the mind is like, “Maybe.”
但随后身体就像:
But then the body is like:
“没有。”右。
“No.” Right.
我并不总是能够对自己如此诚实,
I wasn’t always able to be this honest with myself,
但我真的想更加注意。
but I’m really trying to be more mindful.
那真是太好了。
That’s really great.
为你感到高兴。
Happy for you.
谢谢。也为你感到高兴。
Thank you. Happy for you too.
保持伟大的工作。
Keep up the great work.
你也是。拉蒙特!
You too. Lamont!
哟,本试图操——
Yo, Ben tried to fuck–
那麽,你怎麽看?
So, what do you think?
我看起来像一个合格的单身汉吗?
Do I look like an eligible bachelor?
是的。关于那个…什麽?
Yeah. About that… What?
这是…?你把我带到了一个同性恋的地方?
Is this…? You brought me to a gay thing?
好吧,这是一个非常狭隘和排他性的术语,本。
Okay, that’s a very narrow and exclusionary term, Ben.
对,对不起。- 但基本上,是的。
Right, sorry. – But basically, yeah.
什麽鬼,爱丽丝?
What the fuck, Alice?
你能做一次正常人吗
Can you just be a normal person for once
并享受美好的社交体验
and enjoy a nice social experience
不纠结于你和谁勾搭?
without obsessing over who you’re hooking up with?
哦,我的上帝。看看谁在说话。
Oh, my God. Look who’s talking.
仅仅因为我是一个伪君子并不意味着我错了。
Just because I’m a hypocrite doesn’t mean I’m wrong.
好吧!
All right!
爱丽丝李来了!
Alice Lee has arrived!
有人有开瓶器吗?
Anyone have a bottle opener?
为什麽?这是一个扭曲。
What for? It’s a twist-off.
对不起,伙计,我只是和你做♥爱♥。这裡。
Sorry, man, I’m just fucking with you. Here.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你一定是爱丽丝的朋友。
You must be Alice’s friend.
据说。
Supposedly.
我无意中听到了一些关于闯入者的谈话。
I overheard some talk of an interloper.
我是萨沙。
I’m Sasha.
我是本。
I’m Ben.
你好。
Hi.
你知道,我敢打赌我们有一些共同点。
You know, I bet we have something in common.
那是什麽?
And what is that?
我们可能是仅有的两个人
We’re probably the only two people
在这个爱丽丝李没有勾引的派对上。
at this party that Alice Lee has not seduced.
真?-是的。
Really? – Yeah.
你已经设法了——哦,是的。
You’ve managed to–Oh, yeah.
是的,躲过了那颗子弹。
Yeah, dodged that bullet.
没有冒犯。- 没有採取。
No offense. – None taken.