但后来是我阻止了她,
But then I’m the one holding her back,
熄灭她的梦想。-是的。
extinguishing her dreams. – Yeah.
无论哪种方式,你都快完蛋了。
You’re pretty much fucked either way.
嗯,这很有趣。
Well, this has been fun.
妮娜,你没有向我们收取薯条的费用。
Nina, you didn’t charge us for the fries.
我不会收你的薯条。
I’m not gonna charge you for your fries.
怎麽来了?-你知道的。
How come? – You know.
你觉得我很可爱?
You think I’m cute?
凉。
Cool.
凉。
Cool.
另外,你能让你♥爸♥爸知道吗
Also, can you let your dad know
我可能又迟到了房♥租?
that I might be late on rent again?
哦,没事。他甚至没有考虑过。
Oh, it’s fine. He’s not even thinking about it.
凉。你真的不用开车送我。
Cool. You really didn’t have to drive me.
不。我想。这裡。给我这个。
No. I wanted to. Here. Give me this.
您可能会为拥有一些和平与宁静而兴奋。
You’ll probably be excited to have some peace and quiet.
是的。或。
Yeah. Maybe.
我想这对你有好处。
I think it’ll be good for you.
嘿。
Hey.
我想我从来没有说过恭喜
I don’t think I ever said congratulations
在你的实习中。
on your internship.
我很高兴你对此感到高兴,
I’m glad you’re happy about it,
但我会想念你的。
but I’m gonna miss you.
这才几个月。
It’s just a few months.
你会再次爱上单身汉。
You’re gonna love being a bachelor again.
是的,也许我会重新开始写作或其他什麽。
Yeah, maybe I’ll get back into writing or something.
是的。
Yeah.
一旦你安顿下来,就让我知道,
Let me know once you get settled,
我会看看某个周末出来。
and I’ll see about coming out for a weekend sometime.
是的。-嘿 嘿 嘿。搞什麽?
Yeah. – Hey, hey, hey. What the fuck?
你看到那个溷蛋现在把我砍了,对吧?
You saw that asshole cut me off right now, right?
本,放鬆。
Ben, relax.
都是这些技术溷蛋接管了
It’s all these tech assholes taking over
和他们在海沃德的他妈的麦克豪♥宅♥
with their fucking McMansions in Hayward
或者他们他妈的住在哪裡。
or wherever the fuck they live.
就像,「滚开他妈的路,
It’s like, “Get off the fucking road,
你这个狗屁头!回去你的手工——”
you shithead! Go back to your artisanal–”
嘿。她真的离开了吗?
Hey. Did she actually leave?
是的。是的,我刚回来。那麽,这是怎麽回事呢?
Yeah. Yeah, I just got back. So, what’s the deal?
你站在椅子上,脖子上套着绞索?
You standing on a chair with a noose around your neck?
不。不。
No. No.
本,我以后可以给你打电♥话♥吗?
Ben, can I call you later?
让我猜猜。女服务员。
Let me guess. The waitress.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
不是我需要它。
Not that I need it.
嘿,问问她有没有番茄酱。
Hey, ask her if she has any ketchup.
好了,滚蛋。再见。
Okay, fuck off. Bye.
下一篇文章的标题是「庇护」。。
This next piece is entitled “Asylum.”
这是关于移♥民♥的。
It’s about immigration.
三,二,一。
Three, two, one.
真?我一直在想:
Really? The whole time I was thinking:
“他完全讨厌这个。
“He’s totally hating this.”
不,不,我不知所措。
No, no, I was overwhelmed.
这就像是…
It was like a combination of…
行为艺术和实验音乐。
performance art and experimental music.
再见,秋天。
Bye, Autumn.
再见,科罗拉多节奏。-很好。
Bye, Colorado Rhythm. – So good.
很棒的工作。-伟大。
Wonderful job. – Great.
是的,我们试图结合现代舞的物理性
Yeah, we’re trying to combine the physicality of modern dance
以及自♥由♥爵士乐的即兴创作,
and the improvisation of free jazz,
併为其注入朋克感。
and infuse it with a punk sensibility.
完全。
Exactly.
你知道,我不得不承认,
You know, I have to admit,
我真的不知道会发生什麽,
I didn’t really know what to expect,
但这真是太神奇了。
but that was amazing.
太酷了。
That’s so cool.
哦!
Oh!
嘿。
Heh.
平常的地方有问题吗?
Something wrong with the usual place?
不。我只是想尝试新的地方。
No. I just wanted to try somewhere new.
另外,我认识这个人,智勋。
Plus, I know this guy, Ji-Hun.
他在这裡工作,他会给我们打折。
He works here, he’ll give us a discount.
另外,我有点想躲开那个女服务员。
Plus, I’m kind of trying to dodge that waitress.
为什麽?我以为你们是认真的。
Why? I thought you guys were, you know, serious.
她开始全神贯注。
She started getting all attached.
你知道我做不到。
You know I can’t do that.
你有问题。
You have problems.
就因为我不是像你这样的连环一夫一妻制者?
Just because I’m not a serial monogamist like you?
那是以前的我。-右。
That was the old me. – Right.
好吧,你以为我会坐在那裡为Miko而烦恼
Okay, you think I’m gonna sit around pining away for Miko
当她在纽约四处游荡时?
while she’s off traipsing around New York?
等。我以为你说你们没有分手。
Wait. I thought you said you guys weren’t broken up.
我说我们要休息一段时间。
I said we were taking some time off.
我不明白为什麽这对你来说如此溷乱。
I don’t understand why that’s so confusing for you.
我要说的是,当猫不在的时候,
All I’m saying is that while the cat’s away,
滑鼠将播放。- 滑鼠将播放。
the mouse will play. – The mouse will play.
可能和他自己。
With himself probably.
如果我告诉你我已经见过某人怎麽办?
What if I told you I already met someone?
等等,什麽?-是的。
Wait, what? – Yeah.
谁?-秋天。
Who? – Autumn.
她是——电影院的那个女孩?
She’s–The girl from the movie theater?
哎呀!她多大了?
Ew! How old is she?
二十三、二十四、二十五。
Twenty-three, 24, 25.
大概和你的女服务员同龄。
Probably the same age as your waitress.
好吧,那不一样。- 这有什麽不同?
Okay, that’s different. – How is that different?
如果没有异质权力动态,一切都不那麽令人毛骨悚然。
Everything’s less creepy without the hetero power dynamics.
爱丽丝。好久没见了。你去过哪裡?
Alice. I haven’t seen you in a while. Where you been?
在更好的餐馆。
At better restaurants.
智勋,这是本。
Ji-Hun, this is Ben.
哦,是的。她告诉我关于你的事。
Oh, yeah. She told me about you.
你是那个喜欢白人女孩的人。
You’re the one who’s into white girls.
不,我——那是——嘿,嘿。一切都很好。
No, I’m– That’s–Hey, hey. It’s all good.
我的意思是,我更喜欢一个人的性格内容,
I mean, I’m more into the content of one’s character,
但你做你,伙计。
but you do you, man.
尊。-你想要什麽?
Respect. – What do you want?
我可以吃芝士汉堡和沙拉吗?
Can I get the cheeseburger with a salad?
去他妈的。把薯条给我。-好。
Fuck it. Give me the fries. – Okay.
把所有的薯条都给我。
Give me all of the fries.
我们不得不取消一些放映
We’ve had to cancel a few screenings
因为他们干扰了他们的日程安排。
because they interfered with their schedule.
哦,哎呀。
Oh, jeez.
实习怎麽样?
How’s the internship?
你没有告诉我太多关于它的事情。
You haven’t told me much about it.
好吧,你知道,我已经学会了不让你厌烦,
Well, you know, I’ve learned not to bore you,
但这太不可思议了。
but it’s incredible.
真棒。我一直有这些时刻
That’s great. I keep having these moments
我会停下来想,“哇,我在纽约市。
where I’ll stop and think, like, “Wow, I’m in New York City.”
嗯,这就是你所处的位置。我知道,本。
Well, that is where you are. I know, Ben.
你不必得到所有的讽刺
You don’t have to get all sarcastic
只是因为我玩得很开心。
just because I’m enjoying myself.
你从整个开始
You started it with the whole
“我学会了不让你厌烦”评论。
“I’ve learned not to bore you” comment.
“你开始了”?你是什麽,9?
“You started it”? What are you, 9?
我只是想表现得很感兴趣。
I’m just trying to act interested.
而你,你知道…
And you, you know…
好吧,好吧,为什麽你不能真正感兴趣呢?
Okay, well, why can’t you ever just be genuinely interested?
你真的要我回答吗?
You really want me to answer that?
你知道吗?
You know what?
也许我们只是暂时不应该说话。
Maybe we just shouldn’t talk for a while.
什麽?
What?