是的,我一会儿就进去。
Yeah, I’ll be in in a bit.
我只是还有几张光碟想看看。
I just have a couple more discs I wanna check out.
好。
Okay.
你听说过雪国列车的理论吗
Did you hear the theory that Snowpiercer
是威利旺卡的续集?
is a sequel to Willy Wonka?
我知道。我看到了Reddit。- 你看到了吗?
I know. I saw the Reddit. – You saw that?
这太疯狂了。艾德哈裡斯应该是查理。
It was crazy. Ed Harris is supposed to be Charlie.
你好。-你好。
Hi. – Hi.
嘿。
Hey.
我来这裡是为了看看这份工作。
I’m here to see about the job.
哦。哦。
Oh. Oh.
凉。凉。
Cool. Cool.
你有老闆或我可以交谈的人吗?
Do you have a-a boss or someone I can talk to?
他在楼上。
He’s upstairs.
你好?-是的?
Hello? – Yeah?
嗯,楼下的人说要和你谈谈这份工作。
Um, the guys downstairs said to talk to you about the job.
是的。是的。坐吧。
Yeah. Yeah. Have a seat.
约会怎麽样?-不好。
How’d that date go? – Not good.
她看到你的鸡♥巴♥了吗?
Did she see your dick?
还没有。我想先告诉她。
Not yet. I wanna tell her about it first.
…他们在特许摊位的另一边。
…they’re on the other side of the concession stand.
任何时候你–基因:问题!
Any time you–GENE: Question!
你喜欢什麽?
What are you into?
呃——嗨,再说一遍。什麽–?
Uh– Hi, again. What–?
那是吉恩,那是拉蒙特。
That is Gene, and that’s Lamont.
你好吗?- 伙计们,这是秋天。
How are you? – Guys, this is Autumn.
她要从这个周末开始了,所以请——
She’s starting this weekend, so please–
电影方面,宝贝,你喜欢什麽?
Movie-wise, what are you into, baby?
不要叫她“宝贝”。
Don’t call her “baby.”
我喜欢类型导演。
I’m into genre auteurs.
换句话说,奇异的电影製作人——
In other words, singular filmmakers who–
他是克裡斯托弗·诺兰的粉丝,是他想说的。
He’s a Christopher Nolan fan, is what he’s trying to say.
嗯,这是简化的,但儘管如此——
Well, that’s reductive, but nonetheless–
我更喜欢世界电影。
I’m more into world cinema.
奉俊昊、鲁本·奥斯特伦德、席琳·西亚玛。
Bong Joon-ho, Ruben OÖstlund, Céline Sciamma.
胡说八道警报。- 东西 –
Bullshit alert. – Stuff that–
就不理他。胡说八道警报!
Just ignore him. Bullshit alert!
让我和她谈谈!-人。
Let me talk to her! – Guys.
我们不要在她开始之前就把她吓跑了。
Let’s not scare her off before she’s even started.
所以回去工作吧。我们马上开业,好吗?
So get back to work. We open soon, all right?
不好意思。-好吧。
Sorry. – All right.
你最喜欢的电影都是漫威。
Your favorite movies are all Marvel.
这有什麽问题?- 它不会挑战你。
What’s wrong with that? – It doesn’t challenge you.
没有什麽能比得上新的蜘蛛侠,好吗?
Nothing beats the new Spider-Man, all right?
我更喜欢雷米的。
I prefer the Raimi ones.
猜猜我不需要解释太多。
Guess I don’t need to explain too much.
哦。猜猜我们不需要这个。
Oh. Guess we don’t need this.
只是卖♥♥票
It’s just selling tickets
并回答困惑的老人的问题,所以…
and answering questions from confused old people, so…
我喜欢。-是的。
I love it. – Yeah.
我想我还应该提到我们有
I guess I should also mention that we have
那裡有一个小型摄像机。
a small video camera up there.
我们之前有钱箱的问题,所以…
We had a problem with the cash box before, so…
谁会看着我?你?
Who’s gonna be watching me? You?
是的,对不起。这是业主实施的规则。
Yeah, sorry. It’s a rule the owners implemented.
不,我喜欢被监视。
No, I like being watched.
我的治疗师说我有暴露狂倾向。
My therapist says I have exhibitionistic tendencies.
哦。你应该在某个时候来参加我的一个节目。
Oh. You should come to one of my shows sometime.
我是一个做行为艺术的集体的一员,
I’m part of a collective that does performance art,
口语,那种东西。
spoken word, that sort of thing.
凉。-我不知道。
Cool. – I don’t know.
这对你来说可能太奇怪了。
It might be too weird for you.
为什麽对我来说会很奇怪?
Why would it be weird for me?
哦,呃…不好意思。一秒钟。-确定。
Oh, uh… Sorry. One second. – Sure.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我在第四街吃午饭,
I was having lunch down on Fourth Street,
所以我给你买♥♥了外卖♥♥。- 和谁在一起?你们都打扮好了。
so I got you takeout. – With who? You’re all dressed up.
只有Ling和Ramon以及其他一些节日的人。
Just Ling and Ramon and some of the other festival people.
在这裡,在天妇罗变湿之前吃。
Here, eat before the tempura gets soggy.
哦,谢谢。我应该在1点左右回家。
Oh, thanks. I should be home around 1.
好。我会努力熬夜的。
Okay. I’ll try to stay up.
有趣的是,拉蒙特实际上是对的。
The funny thing is, Lamont’s actually right.
吉恩最喜欢的电影实际上都在迪士尼+上。
Gene’s favorite movies are literally all on Disney+.
真的吗?- 你不能责怪他尝试。
Are you serious? – You can’t blame him for trying.
男孩,我想每个人都对新女孩有热度,是吧?
Boy, I guess everyone’s got the hots for the new girl, huh?
你是什麽意思,大家?- 我看到了她。
What do you mean, everyone? – I saw her.
本,我知道你的类型。
Ben, I know your type.
什麽?我没有类型。
What? I don’t have a type.
我没有。
I don’t.
那你为什麽不介绍我们呢?
Then how come you didn’t introduce us?
因为不像你,我喜欢让你免于痛苦
Because unlike you, I like to spare you the pain
不得不与我的同事互动。
of having to interact with my coworkers.
好吧,你把我介绍给了吉恩,拉蒙特,
Well, you’ve introduced me to Gene, Lamont,
令人毛骨悚然的放映员。- 好的,好的。
the creepy projectionist guy. – Okay, fine.
我只是不知道你会这麽感兴趣
I just didn’t know you’d be so interested
在遇到寻求关注的嬉皮士时,
in meeting the attention-seeking hipster,
但如果你真的想要——哦,不要做得太过分,本。
but if you really wanted–Oh, don’t overdo it, Ben.
我知道你是个傻瓜。-上帝啊。
I know what a sucker you are. – Jesus Christ.
给我一些功劳。-不。没事的。
Give me some credit. – No. It’s fine.
嘿 嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
你知道我的类型是什麽吗?
You know what my type is?
是你。
It’s you.
即使你是个溷蛋。
Even when you are being an asshole.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
不过,你实际上是个溷蛋。
You’re actually the asshole, though.
我是。-每天。
I am. – Every day.
这就是我们工作的原因,我们都是溷蛋。
That’s why we work, we’re both assholes.
每当另一个表妹结婚时,
Every time another cousin gets married,
我的父母对我感到很奇怪,
my parents get all weird on me,
所以谢谢你这样做。
so thanks for doing this.
我很荣幸能在你离奇的、持续的猜谜游戏中发挥作用。
I’m honored to play a part in your bizarre, ongoing charade.
他们太兴奋了。
They’re so excited.
当我告诉他们关于你的事时,
When I told them about you,
他们击掌并亲吻嘴唇。
they high-fived and kissed on the lips.
这很奇怪。
It was weird.
你知道,你会认为事实
You know, you’d think the fact
我正在攻读博士学位
that I’m getting a PhD
足以让他们开心,但没有。
would be enough to make them happy, but nope.
你为什麽有一张自己的相框照片?
Why do you have a framed photo of yourself?
因为我爱上了她。哦,嗯——
Because I’m in love with her. Oh, um–
别提你姓田川。
Don’t mention that your last name is Tagawa.
我爷爷会在那裡。
My grandpa will be there.
韩国的。中国人死了。
The Korean one. The Chinese one’s dead.
所以?- 二战这句话
So? – Does the phrase World War II
和你一起敲铃?
ring a bell with you?
右。那。- 没什麽大不了的。
Right. That. – No big deal.
只是你的人♥民♥强姦和掠夺整个韩国。
Just your people raping and pillaging all of Korea.
那不是我的人,好吗?
That wasn’t my people, okay?
我的人♥民♥在美国
My people were in America
当这种情况发生时,两代人。
for two generations when that happened.
我的人都他妈的
My people were getting fucking
被关在拘留营。
locked up in internment camps.
我认为首选的术语是“监禁营”。
I think the preferred term is “incarceration camp.”
“拘留”具有误导性。-是的。
“Internment” is misleading. – Yeah.
你现在想取消我吗?- 读一本书。
You wanna cancel me now? – Read a book.
我们走吧。我们要迟到了。- 现在你想早点吗?
Let’s go. We’re gonna be late. – Now you wanna be early?
此外,人们总是把我误认为是韩语。
Also, people mistake me for Korean all the time.
你希望。
You wish.
他们宁愿看到我和一个日本男人在一起,也不愿看到一个韩国女孩。
They’d rather see me with a Japanese guy than a Korean girl.
你说的是,强姦犯和掠夺者
What you’re saying is, rapists and pillagers