I never have to listen to this shit again.
等等,等等,Miko。三子,三子。等等。
Wait, wait, Miko. Miko, Miko. Wait, wait.
我需要你走。-等。好?
I need you to go. – Wait. Okay?
我们只是——我们这样做。
We just– We do this.
我们陷入了当下,好吗?
We get caught up in the moment, all right?
我们可以喘口气吗?- 不,本。你现在需要走。
Can we just take a breather? – No, Ben. You need to go now.
不要这样对我。
Don’t do this to me.
…因为一切都与他有关!
…because everything is about him!
…他有意见。
…he has opinions.
我不在乎他的愚蠢意见。
I don’t care about his stupid opinions.
我说的是他对我们做了什麽。
I’m talking about what he’s doing to us.
就不理他。他正在经历一段艰难的时期。
Just ignore him. He’s going through a rough time.
他想炸毁我们,所以你和他一起回家。
And he wants to blow us up, so you’ll go back home with him.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
梅雷迪思的权利。
Meredith’s right.
什麽?-她说的对。
What? – She’s right.
所以我要做
So I’m gonna do
我能想到的最有説明的事情。
the most helpful thing I can think of.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
更改我的航♥班♥。我要回家了。
Changing my flight. I’m gonna go home.
本,没有。什麽?我不想让你误会——
Ben, no. What? I don’t want you to misunderstand–
不,没有误会。
No, there’s no misunderstanding.
梅雷迪思,对不起,你有
Meredith, I’m sorry you had
在我生命中的这个时刻遇见我。
to meet me at this point in my life.
我的意思是,我相信你无论如何都会恨我。
I mean, I’m sure you would’ve hated me anyways.
不。- 不,你肯定会。
No. – No, you definitely would’ve.
是真的。
It’s true.
你碰巧抓住了我绝对…
You happened to catch me at my absolute…
天底。- 我认为它的发音是“最低点”。
Nadir. – I think it’s pronounced “nadir.”
嗯,嗯…
Well, it’s, um…
确定。是的。-右。
Sure. Yeah. – Right.
是的。不。不好意思。
Yeah. No. Sorry.
你看到她了吗?
Did you see her?
这些该死的气球是怎麽回事?
What’s with all the fucking balloons?
演讲。说出来!
Speech. Speech it up!
演讲!演讲!演讲!
Speech! Speech! Speech!
什麽?好的,好的,好的。
What? Okay, okay, okay.
好。谢谢你来到这裡。
Okay. Thank you for being here.
我不知道是不是再大一岁
I don’t know if getting another year older
在这一点上,真的是值得庆祝的事情,
is really something to celebrate at this point,
但我仍然会允许你给我买♥♥饮料。
but I will still allow you to buy me drinks.
所以上个月,
So last month,
我被拖到一个我真的不想去参加的派对上。
I got dragged to a party I didn’t really want to go to.
我被介绍给爱丽丝,
And I got introduced to Alice,
来自加利福尼亚的朋友的朋友。
friend of a friend from California.
即使我真的不想被介绍给任何人,
Even though I didn’t really wanna be introduced to anyone,
尤其是来自加利福尼亚的人。
least of all someone from California.
现在,我要说点什麽
Now, I’m gonna say something
我不经常说。
I don’t say very often.
我错了。
I was wrong.
我对党的看法是错误的。
I was wrong about the party.
我被介绍是错误的。
I was wrong about getting introduced.
正如你们大多数人所知,
And as most of you know,
从那以后,我就为她倾倒了。
I’ve since fallen head over heels for her.
不对。你不♥穿♥高跟鞋。
Not true. You don’t wear heels.
不,但听着,
No, but listen,
她刚刚告诉我,她要搬到这裡,
she’s just told me that’s she’s moving here,
老实说,这是我能想像到的最好的礼物。
and that’s honestly the best present I could imagine.
你的损失,加利福尼亚。
Your loss, California.
所以继续给我买♥♥饮料,但也要给爱丽丝买♥♥一杯饮料
So keep buying me drinks, but buy Alice a drink too
并欢迎她来到她的新家。
and welcome her to her new home.
是的!
Yeah!
是的!
Yes!
嘿。你要去哪裡?
Hey. Where you going?
我要回公♥寓♥收拾行李。
I’m gonna go back to the apartment and get packed up.
我不只是为了她而动,你知道的。
I’m not moving just for her, you know.
无论发生什麽,我仍然会去世界上最好的城市。
Whatever happens, I’ll still be in the best city in the world.
好。我的意思是,我不同意。
Okay. I mean, I disagree.
你当然知道。
Of course you do.
听着,我很高兴你试一试。
Look, I’m glad you’re giving it a shot.
我下个月会回来的,你知道的,去拿我的东西。
I’ll be back next month, you know, to get my stuff.
立即开始规划。
Start planning now.
我们可以进行U-Haul和公路旅行…
We can get a U-Haul and road trip…
我不认为我会移♥动♥3000英里
I don’t think I’m gonna move 3000 miles
对于我没有性关係的人。
for someone I’m not having intercourse with.
右。
Right.
说到你没有与之发生性关係的人…
Speaking of people you’re not having intercourse with…
正式结束了吗?
is it officially over?
是的。
Yeah.
所以你不会做那件事
So you’re not gonna do that thing
你跑过城市的地方
where you run through the city
做出最后的衷心姿态来赢回她?
to make one last heartfelt gesture to win her back?
不。不。
No. No.
无论如何。。。是的,我应该回到那裡。
Anyway… Yeah, I should get back in there.
早上见。-是的。
See you in the morning. – Yeah.
♪ Is my confidence In you unwise? ♪
♪ But I think I see it In your eyes ♪
♪ Oh, I know I can be so blind ♪
♪ Maybe it’ll be worth it This time ♪
♪ What exactly Did you have in mind? ♪
♪ Telling me to change And it’d be fine ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ But I know You can be so kind ♪
♪ Maybe I could forgive This time ♪
你好吗?你要去哪裡?甘迺迪。
How you doing? Where you going? JFK.
嘿。
Hey.
有人坐在这裡吗?
Is anyone sitting here?
不。
No.
嘿。我想你还在空中,
Hey. I think you’re still up in the air,
所以我想给你留言。
so I wanted to leave you a message.
我收到了你的短♥信♥,我只想说
I got your text, and I just wanted to say that
我为你感到骄傲。
I’m proud of you.
我的意思是,当然。
I mean, sure.
事情可能没有按照你想要的方式发展,
Things may not have worked out the way you wanted,
但至少你抓住了机会,对吧?
but at least you took a chance, right?
你把自己放在那裡。
You put yourself out there.
现在你可以回家了
And now you can go back home
并不断扩大你的视野,你知道吗?
and keep expanding your horizons, you know?
也许尝试新事物,例如
Maybe try new things like
善良,温暖,人类体面的基本行为。
kindness, warmth, basic acts of human decency.
别再这麽一坨屎了,本。
Just stop being such a piece of shit, Ben.
真的,做任何让你快乐的事情。
Really, do whatever makes you happy.
是时候了,本。
This is the time, Ben.
新的开始,新的开始,所有的狗屎。
Fresh starts, new beginnings, all that shit.
当然,你没有工作,
Sure, you have no job,
你破产了,你没有女朋友,
you’re broke, you have no girlfriend,
你可能不得不搬出去
and you probably have to move out
她父亲拥有的那套华丽的公♥寓♥。
of that gorgeous apartment her dad owns.
伙计,你完蛋了。哈哈。
Dude, you’re fucked. Ha, ha.
我开玩笑的。
I’m kidding.
学会开个他妈的玩笑,本。
Learn to take a fucking joke, Ben.
对于像我们这样的溷蛋来说,改变是很难的。
Change is hard for assholes like us.
但就其价值而言,我相信你。
But for what it’s worth, I believe in you.
如果你需要我,我总是在这裡为你服务。
I’m always here for you if you need me.
和。。。
And…
我爱妳。
I love you.
无论如何,我得走了。
Anyway, I gotta go.
好了,滚蛋。再见。
Okay, fuck off. Bye.
♪ Turn you over In my mind ♪
♪ Like you’re still In my hands ♪
♪ Don’t touch you anymore ♪
♪ And I smooth over hair And foothills ♪
♪ Looking like I’m not looking for you ♪
♪ But I am ♪
♪ Oh, I am ♪
♪ I know those eyes ♪
♪ So sorry can’t hide ♪
♪ You don’t want me ♪
♪ Did you think ♪
♪ I’d forget how to tell ♪
♪ Twice bounced And hurdling over you again ♪
♪ A spot in the light I did not want in ♪