You’re not an asshole.
我知道这对我们所有人来说都是一个尴尬的局面。
I understand that this is an awkward situation for all of us.
我们现在不是在最好的条件下开会。
We’re not meeting under the best of terms now.
是的,我更喜欢更正式的介绍
Yeah, I prefer a more formal introduction
给那个操♥我♥女朋友的傢伙。
to the guy who’s fucking my girlfriend.
好吧,让我们喘口气。
Okay, let’s just take a breath.
看,本——别他妈碰我!
Look, Ben–Don’t fucking touch me!
真的?你要对我做太极拳?
Oh, really? You’re gonna do Tai Chi on me?
看,对不起。
Look, I’m sorry.
那只是本能。这隻是一种反射。
That’s just instinct. It’s just a reflex.
这是几十年的训练,我很抱歉。
It’s decades of training, and I’m sorry.
武术家?真的吗,米科?
A martial arts guy? Really, Miko?
好吧,停止它,本。停下!
Okay, just stop it, Ben. Just stop!
你知道吗?你想去?我们走吧。
You know what? You wanna go? Let’s go.
我相信你渴望做你版本的塔伦蒂诺电影。
I’m sure you’re dying to do your version of that Tarantino movie.
什麽?- 那个场景,你知道的,
What? – That scene, you know,
布拉德彼特踢李小龙的屁♥股♥的地方。
where Brad Pitt kicks Bruce Lee’s ass.
哦,我的上帝。我相信那是你的梦,不是吗?
Oh, my God. I’m sure that’s your wet dream, isn’t it?
不。我的意思是,总的来说,是的,我认为这是一部很棒的电影。
No. I mean, overall, yes, I thought it was a great film.
但我鄙视夸大的想法
But I despise the idea of aggrandizing
虚构的白人主角
a fictional white protagonist
通过诋毁一个真正的亚裔美国人偶像。
by denigrating a real Asian American icon.
是的,我知道它有一些方面
Yes, I understand there are some aspects of it
这是基于真实的——
that were based on true–
你♥他♥妈♥的能闭嘴吗?
Can you shut the fuck up?
本,看,伙计,我明白了——我说,不要!
Ben, look, man, I understand–I said, don’t!
哦,他来了。- 我又做了一次。我又做了一次。
Oh, here he goes. – I did it again. I did it again.
我感觉我在这裡没有做得更好。
I get the feeling that I’m not making anything better here.
所以我要离开。
So I’m gonna step away.
你为什麽不去我家喝一杯,厨房♥是你的。
Why don’t you go up to my place, have a drink, kitchen’s yours.
如果你需要什麽,打电♥话♥给我。- 好的,我要打电♥话♥给你。
Call me if you need anything. – Okay, I’m gonna call you.
再见。
Sayonara.
哦,日语真好。你正在路上。
Oh, that’s good Japanese. You’re on your way.
哦,闭嘴。
Oh, shut up.
所以这是他的地方。
So this is his place.
是的。
Yep.
好。
Nice.
我看他真的很喜欢他的东方配饰。
I see that he really likes his Oriental accessories.
所以你甚至从来没有在这裡有自己的位置。
So you never even had your own place out here.
他是让你付房♥租,还是你只是在他的背上走路?
Does he make you pay rent, or do you just walk on his back?
来吧,本。你在这裡干什麽?
Come on, Ben. What are you doing here?
你基本上是来和他在一起的,对吧?
You basically came out here to be with him, right?
好的,看。我欠你一个道歉,但是——
Okay, look. I owe you an apology, but–
不不不。一个人如何与莱昂亚历山大相遇?
No, no, no. How does one cross paths with a Leon Alexander?
他正在拜访一个朋友。-对不起?
He was visiting a friend. – Excuse me?
他正在拜访一个在电影节看电影的人。
He was visiting someone who had a film in the festival.
哦。- 我们见面喝了几次咖啡
Oh. – We met for coffee a few times
当他在城裡时,但这没什麽。
while he was in town, but it was nothing.
你能停止胡说八道吗?
Can you stop bullshitting?
我看到了照片。
I saw the photos.
我想我能认出我们自己的床!
I think I can recognize our own fucking bed!
我们拍了几张照片,仅此而已。
We took a few photos, but that’s it.
我们同意等我和你解决问题。
We agreed to wait until I’d resolved things with you.
那你还在等吗?
So are you still waiting?
因为我感觉没有解决,是吗?
Because I don’t feel resolved, do you?
我靠。可怜的莱昂。那个傢伙身上的蓝球。
Holy shit. Poor Leon. The blue balls on that guy.
本,我们休息了一段时间。你知道这一点。
Ben, we were taking some time off. You knew this.
我只是没有意识到休息一段时间
I just didn’t realize taking some time off
意思是他妈的别人!
meant fucking other people!
你确定?
You sure about that?
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
我的朋友浩二看到你牵着手
My friend Koji saw you holding hands
和跳蚤市场的人在一起。
with someone at the flea market.
她听起来也很像你的类型。
She sounded like your type too.
别再试图扭转我这个局面了。
Stop trying to turn this around on me.
好吧,看,本,没事。
All right, look, Ben, it’s fine.
我认为很明显,这已经
I think it’s obvious that this has been
对我们俩来说都是一个很好的变化。
such a good change for both of us.
我们以一种愚蠢的方式去做,
We went about it in a stupid way,
但不知何故,这一切都是最好的。
but somehow it all worked out for the best.
但是在所有的人中…
But of all people…
Miko,一个白人是一回事,但他——
Miko, a white guy is one thing, but he–
他显然是一个亚洲恋物癖者。
He is so clearly an Asian fetishist.
你知道这对我有多侮辱吗,本?
Do you realize how insulting that is to me, Ben?
这是某人的唯一原因
That the only reason someone
可能会被我吸引
could possibly be attracted to me
是因为某种物化异常吗?
is because of some objectifying abnormality?
我没有说这是唯一的原因。
I didn’t say that was the only reason.
这比对我更能说明你。
That says a lot more about you than it does about me.
我批评的是他,不是你。你能不扭曲我的话吗?
I’m criticizing him, not you. Can you just not twist my words?
我知道你认为你处于这个位置
I know that you think you’re in this position
总是在评判别人,但你知道吗?
to always be judging people, but you know what?
你对他一无所知。
You don’t know anything about him.
如果这对你来说真的很重要,本,他不是白人。
And if it really matters to you, Ben, he’s not white.
什麽?我们在谈论同一个人?
What? We’re talking about the same guy?
他是犹太人和土着美国人。
He’s Jewish and Indigenous American.
好。
Okay.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
那 – 这太搞笑了。-热闹。
That– That is hilarious. – Hilarious.
他有没有把这个放在他的大学申请中?
Did he put that on his college application?
我想你现在应该走了。
I think you should go now.
顺便问一下,实习怎麽样?
How’s the internship, by the way?
太好了。
It’s great.
坚持你的故事。那很好。
Sticking with your story. That’s nice.
本,等等。
Ben, wait.
我早就应该对你更直接了,而且……
I should’ve been more direct with you a long time ago, and…
我很抱歉没有这样做。
And I apologize for not doing that.
但即使在我最沮丧的时候,我也为你感到非常可惜。
But even at my most frustrated, I felt a lot of pity for you.
我意识到这就是你让我陷入困境的方式。
And I realized that that’s how you kept me trapped.
现在别再试图扮演受害者了,Miko。
Stop trying to play the victim now, Miko.
真♥他♥妈♥尴尬。
It’s fucking embarrassing.
你想知道什麽是尴尬的,本?
You wanna know what’s embarrassing, Ben?
试图抓住某样东西
Trying to hold on to something
因为你病态地害怕改变。
because you are pathologically afraid of change.
这就是你所做的,本。
That’s what you do, Ben.
对我来说,这感觉就像他妈的死了。
And it felt like fucking death to me.
这就是我的大罪,是吧?
So that’s my big crime, huh?
我不喜欢放弃?哦,我真是个怪物。
I don’t like to give up? Oh, what a monster I am.
不,我也认为你有愤怒、抑鬱、
No, I also think you have problems with anger, depression,
你奇怪的自我憎恨问题,
your weird self-hatred issues,
还有无情的消极情绪,本!
and just the relentless negativity, Ben!
你可以从一点自我憎恨中受益。
You could benefit from a little self-hatred.
你对成长、改变的抗拒,
Your resistance to grow, to change,
你放弃的方式
the way you just give up
在任何职业上,都是敌对的!
on any sort of career, it’s hostile!
都是我这样对你?
It’s all me doing this to you?
因为你根本不以自我为中心
‘Cause you’re not at all self-centered
或有权或欺骗性。
or entitled or deceptive.
听我说。
Listen to me.
你从来没有做过任何让我想留下来的事情。
You never did anything to make me wanna stay.
你甚至从来没有要求我不要去。
You never even asked me not to go.
你什麽也没说。
You just said nothing.
然后你为此怨恨我。- 你完成了吗?
And then you resent me for it. – Are you done?
你♥他♥妈♥的讲完了吗?
Are you done fucking rationalizing?
上帝,因为如果你是,
God, because if you are,
也许我们真的可以交谈一下——
maybe we could actually have a conversa–
什麽?
What?
无。我只是。。。
Nothing. I just…
我有最好的想法。
I had the best thought.
什麽?
What?
我再也不用听这种狗屎了。