马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯你在吗
Marcus?
马库斯
Marcus?
你在路易斯的房♥间做什么
What are you doing in Luis’ room?
噢 天啊
Oh, no.
路易斯 路易斯
Luis? Luis?
路易斯 你还好吗
Luis!
怎么了
What?
哦不
No.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Shit. Shit!
梅森 快来人啊
Mason! Somebody, anybody come!
快来帮帮我 路易斯
Help me! Luis!
路易斯 把你的枕头给我 快给我
Luis, I need your pillowcase right now. Give it to me.
快点啊
Quicker, please.
马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯 马库斯 求你看着我
Marcus. Marcus, please look at me.
马库斯 看着我 你会好起来的
Marcus, look at me. You’re going to be OK.
我只需要你好好看着我
I just need you to look at me.
马库斯 看着我
Marcus, look at me.
为什么他妈的这么久都还没人来
What the fuck is taking so long?
我有了真正的朋友
Now I have a real friend.
我就叫你道里好了
I’m going to call you, uh, Dudley.
斯通医生
Dr. Stone–
布莱克·约翰逊 请拨号♥93
Blake Johnson, dial 93, please.
布莱克·约翰逊 拨号♥93
Blake Johnson, dial 93.
他们还是说不准
They still don’t know anything.
我做不下去了
I can’t do this.
格蕾丝
Grace.

Hey.
格蕾丝 你这是去哪儿
Grace, where are you going?
我做不下去了
I can’t do this.
好吧 那我们走 我们回家
OK, let’s go. Let’s go.
我开车载你
I’ll drive us home.
我不想回家
Don’t want to go home.
我指的不是这件事
That’s not what I’m talking about.
我知道今天糟糕透了
I know it’s been a really fucked up day, OK?
梅森 你完全不知道我现在有多痛苦
Mason, you have no idea what I’m going through right now.
那就都告诉我 这才是解决问题的方式
Then tell me. That’s how this works.
你先告诉我都发生了什么 我才可以牵着你的手
You talk to me about it so that I can take your hand
带着你熬过这些苦痛
and fucking walk through this shit with you.
毕竟这也是我的责任
That is what I signed up for, OK?
如果你一直紧锁心扉 我什么都帮不上
But I cannot do that if you won’t let me in.
我说不出来
I can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你说对不起
You’re sorry?
格蕾丝 你是认真的么
Grace, are you serious?
我可等了你这么久
I’ve been waiting for you for a really long time, and I
这等待中的每一分钟我都不会后悔
wouldn’t take a second of it back
因为我实在是太他妈爱你了
because I love you so goddamn much, OK?
可我苦苦等了三年想让你告诉我
But I have been waiting for three years for you to tell me
为什么到现在你还是不肯信任我
why you still don’t trust me.
我可是等了三年
I’ve been waiting for three years for you
我只是希望你能采取你对孩子们反反复复提出的建议
to just once take the advice that you give your kids
学会跟人分享自己脑海中
every fuckin’ five minutes and learn to talk about
究竟在经历什么
what’s going on inside your head.
为了我你也不肯这么做吗
You can’t do that for me?
是什么都没关系 你都可以告诉我
Whatever it is, OK, just talk to me.
但我真的没办法做到
But I can’t do this.
真的没办法
I can’t–
我不能嫁给你
I can’t marry you.
我不能怀上你的孩子
I can’t have your baby.
我不能拥有这一切
I can’t have any of it.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
所以你想做些什么
So what do you want to do?
你要去堕胎么
Do you want to get an abortion?
我已经预约了
I already made the appointment.
你想做什么都行 满意了吧
Do whatever you want, OK?
因为我也受够了
Because I’m done.
孩子们根本不在乎它
Kids don’t care nothing about it.
艾德 你想吃点吗
Ed, do you want some vittles today?
好的 奶奶
I do, Granny.
我醒来胃口很好 能吃下很多东西
I worked up a right smart appetite fetching sticks for old Duke.
这就是问题所在
Yes, that’s the trouble around here.
动物正在掌管我们
The critters are taking over.
比利·梅给宠物喂了我的腌萝卜
Billie Mae has done made pets out of everything but my pickled turnips.
我们吃什么
What are we going to do for vittles?
等等 我记得附近开车的地方
Wait, I remember someplace to drive near–
你想干什么
What are you doing?
这也有点太过头了吧
That’s a little extreme, don’t you think?
你是疯了吗
Are you going crazy?
可能是吧
Probably.
当我还是你这么大的时候 我就不得不
When I was your age, I had to stand in a courtroom
跟一群陌生人一起站在公堂上 告诉他们
with a bunch of strangers and tell them all the ways
我爸爸是怎么虐待我的
that he abused me.
他是怎么打我的
What he hit me with.
他是怎么喝醉酒
How he got drunk.
他又是怎么强迫我跟他一块儿洗澡
How he forced me to take a shower with him.
还让我怀了孕
Got me pregnant.
我让他坐了牢
I sent him to prison.
我从没讲过这段经历
I didn’t talk about it.
也没有想过这段经历
I didn’t think about it.
一直到我遇见你
Until I met you.
可是我完全手足无措
And I don’t know.
我身体里还有个宝宝呢 但是我不知道
I have a baby inside of me, and I don’t know.
我真的不知道我正在做什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
我只是真的想帮助你
I was just trying to help you.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
他喜欢用腰带
He loves the belt.
真是毫无新意
It’s such a cliche.
贾登 我们得对这做出应对
Jayden, we have to do something about this.
比方说在他还在睡觉的时候
Should go bash his face in with a baseball bat
用棒球棍打烂他的脸
while he’s sleeping?
我觉得我们还是快点离开这儿
Uh, we should get out of here.
他睡得可死了
He’ll sleep through anything.
好 我们得快点离开
OK. Now we should get out of here.
他们会问你很多的问题
They’re going to ask you a lot of questions.
这个过程会很痛苦
It’s going to be hard.
我会尽量不提到你拎着一根棒球棍
I’ll try to leave out the part about you
就闯进了我们家
breaking into that house with a baseball bat.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会成为一个非常好的母亲
You’re going to be a really good mom.
我告诉他这将是我最后一次回家
I told him this was going to be the last time I came home.
因为我再也受不了了
Because I’m not going to take his shit anymore.
当然他为此又发了一通大火
And that set him off, of course.
不过我一点也不在乎
But I didn’t care.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我之前说的都不是真心话
I didn’t mean what I said earlier.
只是这段时间我的生活一团糟
I’m just really messed up right now.
马库斯会好起来的
Marcus is going to get better.
我觉得我也会好起来的
I think I am too.
格蕾丝 我知道敞开心扉的对话很不容易
Grace, I know talking like this is really hard.
不过这已经是我们见的第四次面了 我希望你能
But this is our fourth session together, and I’d really like
努力地试一下 好么
you to try, OK?
可我不知道该说些什么
I don’t really know what to say.
你♥爸♥爸一周内就要出狱了
Your dad’s getting out of prison in a week.
你想聊聊这件事么
Do you want to talk about that?
好吧
OK.
你还好么
Are you OK?
留神看我身后的显示屏
Watch that monitor over my shoulder.
他大概就在 就在这儿
I think he’s– there we go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!