所以他决定游去找寻下一个朋友
So he– he swam away to find another friend.
贾登
Jayden?
你♥爸♥爸伤害过你么
Did your dad ever hurt you?
他现在还在伤害你么
Does he still hurt you?
我们不能让她回她家
We can’t let her go back there.
放心吧 那不会发生的
That’s not going to happen.
你今天做得很棒
You were pretty amazing today.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦再来点吧
More, please.
都再来点 都再来点
More for everyone. More of everything.
有谁想先吃点甜品么
Anyone, dessert first?
甜品 先来点甜品
Dessert? Dessert first?
不好意思 麻烦安静一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
大家好 大家好
Hello, hello. Hi.
不过我还是再用英文说一遍
But I’m going to say it in English
这样我就不用让自己再次出丑了
so I don’t embarrass myself any more than I need to.
我想表达的就是
Uh, I just want to take a moment
谢谢你们 妈妈和爸爸
to say thank you, Mama, Pops.
我认为在座各位当中已经没人还把你们当作
I don’t think anyone here thinks of you
养父母了
as just our foster parents.
我甚至不知道养父母是什么意思 因为在我眼中
I don’t even know what that term means because to me,
你们就是我的父母
you’re just Ma and Pa.
当我感谢你们接纳了我们所有人的时候
And I think I speak for everyone here when I say,
我相信其他人也是这么想的
thank you for taking us in.
感谢你们在我还是个对什么都害怕的愣头青时
For taking me in when I was just a punk kid
接纳了我
who was scared of everything.
当我孤单没有依靠的时候 你们收留了我
When I had no one else, you accepted me and you showed me
告诉了我
what it was like–
被爱是什么滋味
um, what it was like to be loved.
要不是你们 我们当中没有人能有今天的成绩
And none of us would be here if it weren’t for you.
大家都看一看这个家庭有多美丽
Just look at this beautiful family you made.
都一起举杯向我们的国王和王后致敬
So let’s all lift our glasses to our king and queen.
三十周年快乐
Happy 30th, you guys.
我生命中的一切美好都源于你们
Everything good in my life is because of you.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud!
嫁给我好么
Will you marry me?
-你是认真的么 -当然
-You’re serious? -Yeah.
不能更认真了
I’m dead serious.
谁他妈又在打我们座机
Who the hell is calling on the land line?
你好
Hello?
我其实是 她的未婚夫
This is, uh, actually her, uh, fiance.
没错
Yeah.
如果这是关于她爸爸的消息
And if this is about her dad, it’d probably be best
你们最好告诉我 让我来转达
if you just let me relay the message.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
谁打的电♥话♥
Who was it?
是缓刑部门某个工作人员
That was someone from the probation department.
他们说你♥爸♥爸大概下个月
They said that your dad’s probably going to
就要被释放了
get released next month.
我觉得我们需要好好聊一聊
I really think we need to talk through some of this stuff.
现在不是时候 梅森
Not right now, Mason.
我会好起来的 我只是
I’ll be fine. I just–
我只是需要好好干活
I just need to work.
-你好 -你好
-Hey. -Hi.
马库斯的鱼昨晚死了
Marcus’ fish died last night.
什么
What?
他觉得路易斯跟这有关系
He thinks Luis had something to do with it.
真是这样么
Did he?
告诉我你没对马库斯的鱼做出什么事
Tell me you didn’t do something to Marcus’ fish.
-你在说啥 -路易斯 你快告诉我
-What? -Luis, tell me.
可我真不知道你在说啥
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我说的是真的
I swear!
马库斯 我很抱歉
I’m really sorry, Marcus.
不是路易斯干的
It wasn’t Luis.
那已经没关系了
It don’t matter.
如果你觉得没问题的话 我想自己待会儿
I’d like to be left alone, if that’s cool with you.
好吧
OK.
你需要什么就尽管告诉我
Just let me know if you need anything.
你们见过贾登么
Have you guys seen Jayden?
杰斯 贾登在哪儿
Jess? Where’s Jayden?
她爸爸昨晚来把她接走去过周末了
Oh, her dad showed up last night and took her on pass for the weekend.
-什么 -杰克还签字批准了
-What? -Jack signed off on it.
你♥他♥妈♥是在跟我开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
你怎么能让她走
How could you let her go?
简 等会儿我再回你电♥话♥好么
Uh, Jan, let me call you right back, OK?
她爸爸打了电♥话♥来 他道了歉
The man called. He apologized.
他说出了些私人的急事
He had a personal emergency.
可那根本不是关键点啊 杰克
That’s not even the point, Jack.
你究竟有没有读我的报告
Did you read my report?
我当然读了 而且我也非常担心
Of course I did, and I was very concerned.
但当贾登的社工负责人问她时
But when Jayden’s social worker asked her about it,
她说她爸爸从来都没有虐待过她
she said her father had never been abusive in any way.
她当然会这么说
Of course she said that.
她很害怕啊
She’s fucking scared!
难道你们高中的时候他妈的没学过么
What the fuck did they teach you guys in grad school?
杰克 在她心目中她爸爸永远都在她身后
Jack, in her mind he is always right behind her,
监视着她的一举一动
watching her.
即便是她在睡觉 她在上厕所
When she is sleeping. When she is taking a shit.
甚至当她跟治疗师在一起时
When she is alone with her therapist,
她爸爸都会在那儿监控着她 随时准备开始一顿暴揍
he is right there watching her, ready to pounce.
你以为她会勇敢地走出阴影承认被虐待吗
And you just expect her to just come out and say it?
你们这些家伙他妈脑子都被屎吃了吗
Are you guys fucking stupid?
她到这里是来寻求帮助
Because she was here asking for help,
可你又把她送回了鲨鱼的血盆大口之中
and you just send her back to the fucking shark.
格蕾丝 我知道你很不高兴
I realize you’re upset, Grace.
但对着我大吼大叫并不是有效的
But yelling at me isn’t an effective form of
沟通方式
communication.

OK.
好的 杰克 我很抱歉
OK, Jack. Jack, I’m sorry.
在我们解决这件事之前 麻烦你取消周末假期
Please cancel the pass until we figure this out,
我了解她 我也了解她家里糟糕的情况
because I know her and I know that things are not good at home.
你怎么确定你真的了解她
And how do you know that?
就凭着她念的一个童话故事吗
Because she read you a children’s story?
别他妈侮辱我 杰克
Don’t fuck with me, Jack.
我每天从早到晚都在第一线跟这些孩子打交道
I am on the floor every day with those kids.
昨天晚上这个女孩就坐在我身边 哭得泪流满面
And last night, that girl sat next to me and she cried,
她尝试用她知道的唯一一种方式来告诉我
and she tried to tell me the only way that she knew how.
格蕾丝 你只是一个前线工作人员
Grace, you are a line staff.
试图解释每个人背后的悲剧不是你的职责
It’s not your job to interpret tears.
接受过专业培训的治疗师才是负责这方面的
That’s what our trained therapists are here for.
那些治疗师就他妈连狗屁都不懂
Then your trained therapists don’t know shit.
她跟你明说她被她爸虐待了么
Did she tell you that she was being abused by her father?
她用不着明说
She didn’t have to.
如果真要把那孩子从她亲生父亲身边带走的话
If I’m going to take that child away from her biological parent,
没错 她必须得明说
yes, she does.
真♥他♥妈♥荒唐
This is bullshit.
格蕾丝 我和这些孩子接触的时间可比你的年纪还大
Grace, I have been working with these kids longer than you’ve been alive.
而且我愿意为他们当中的每一个人鞠躬尽瘁
And there’s not one of them that I wouldn’t die for.
每当我凝望进他们一颗颗破碎的心时
I look into those broken eyes.
我都很想出去找到那个对他们造下这种孽的王八蛋
I want to go out and find the asshole who did that to them
把他们打个屁滚尿流
and beat the shit out of them.
但尽管我每天都如此挣扎
But although I feel that way every single day,
我却知道我不可能找到每一个罪人
I know I can’t track down everyone who’s hurt them.
我知道我没法治愈他们所有人
I know I can’t heal all their wounds,
我也知道不能指控他们的父母是性犯罪施暴者
and I can’t start accusing all their parents of being sexual offenders.
尤其是这种情况下 他们还是朋友的朋友 对吧杰克
Especially when they’re friends of friends, right, Jack?
那我们没什么好讲的了 格蕾丝
We’re finished here, Grace.

Jan–
萨米
Sam.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!