还要这婊♥子♥来帮忙
Need the bitch to do it for you?
好好按着他 奈特
Hold her good, Nate.
没错 好好按着我奈特
Yeah, hold me good, Nate.
对不起
Sorry, man.
很快就会没事了贾登 很快就没事了
You’re going to be OK, Jayden. It’s going to be OK.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你们
I hate you.
这没关系
That’s fine.
你现在用不着喜欢我
You don’t have to like me right now.
等情绪过去了就好
Just let it pass.
你还好吧 奈特
How we doing, Nate?
不怎么好
Not so good.
你做得很好
You’re doing good.
真的很好
You’re doing really good.
格蕾丝 我的蛋糕好吃么
Grace, how’s my cupcake?
这些古代岛屿都很寒冷
The ancient islands are cold.
-她还好吗 -我猜她这会儿正在发泄室里
-How is she? -I guess she’s in the cool-down room now.
把那递给我
I need that.
这里有大量的普通灰海豹
Common gray seals can be found here in abundance.
事实上 世界上有将近百分之四十的灰海豹
In fact, Scotland is home to 40% of the world’s gray seal
都住在苏格兰
population.
大家每个人都拿一个
Everybody grab one.
都动起来
Come on.
想看看我的么
You want to see mine?
我的天
Shit.
那个是我打喷嚏的结果
That one’s from a sneeze.
所以割错了地方 伤口特别深
Slipped and cut too deep.
我差点就把跟腱切断了
Almost cut my achilles.
为什么要这么做
Why?
我妈去世了
My mom died.
我就去跟我爸过
I went to live with my dad
只是当你内心在滴血时
and–it’s impossible to worry about anything else
是没办法担心其它事的
when there’s blood coming out of you.
妈的我真讨厌那玩意儿
God, I hate that thing.
我也是
Me too.
你想歇多久都随你
Take as much time as you need.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
吹蜡烛 吹蜡烛
Blow them out! Blow them out!
快吹
Go!
贾登
Jayden!
大屁♥股♥大屁♥股♥
Ah, big booty, big booty, big booty!
大屁♥股♥呼叫四号♥
Big booty number four.
-四号♥收到呼叫五号♥ -五号♥收到呼叫六号♥
-Number four, number five. -Number five, number six.
-六号♥收到呼叫五号♥ -五号♥收到呼叫十号♥
-Number six, number five. -Number 5, number 10.
七号♥收到呼叫大屁♥股♥
Number seven, big booty.
大屁♥股♥收到呼叫十号♥
Big booty, number 10.
拜托 她还在这工作
Come on, she works here.
她真应该感到羞愧
She should be embarrassed.
我确实很羞愧
I am embarrassed.
好了没事 大家都会犯错
Hey, it’s OK. It happens to all of us.
再来一轮怎么样
Let’s go for another round Ready?
大屁♥股♥大屁♥股♥
Ah, big booty, big booty–
好了你们慢一点
Hmm, slow this down a little bit.
你们可一点节奏感都没有
Yo, y’all ain’t got no rhythm, man.
确实没错
Tell me about it.
我已经很努力保持节奏感了
I’m trying to keep them in line.
可真的好难
It’s just so hard.
梅斯 你对我亲如手足
Mase, I love you like a brother
但一旦要低调行事你就是我的耻辱
but I got tosay that when it come to being discreet, you’re a disgrace.
他以为我们都不知道
I mean, he think we all don’t know about him
他和格蕾丝偷偷约会的意图
and Grace on the low undercover trying to date.
我才不知道你在说些什么乱七八糟的东西
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
既然我是下一个
Uh, I’m out the gate, right?
大家都叫我奈特
My name is Nate.
初来乍到你们都把我吆喝
When I came here, y’all tried to player-hate.
大家都快坐下
Everyone sit down, please.
我们出现了一个擅自离开的情况
We have an AWOL.
贾登
Jayden!
-格蕾丝 -跟孩子们待在一起
-Grace! -Stay with the kids!
我找到她就跟你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you when I get her.
这种情况也是会发生的 不用担心
This happens. It’s fine.
贾登
Jayden!
贾登 麻烦你走慢点好么
Jayden, can you slow down, please?
我觉得我快要吐了
I feel like I’m going to barf.
保持在安全距离外
Keep– keep the same distance.
就这停下
Stop!
好的 好的
OK. OK.
你出门可就不能碰我了
You can’t touch me outside of the grounds.
那我能跟你一块儿走么
Well, can I walk with you?
随你怎么走 但我绝对不会回去那儿了
Walk all you want, but I’m not going back there.
那就走吧
Let’s walk, then.
贾登 你也知道你不该出现在这儿
Jayden, you know you’re not supposed to be here.
我们现在在他爸爸家
Hey. Um, we’re at her dad’s house.
我不认为家里面有人但她还是进门了
I don’t think that anyone’s here, but she went in anyway.
好的 那谢谢了
OK, thanks.
他不在家么
He’s not home?
你想回去么
Do you want to go back?
好吧
OK.
你还好么
You OK?
我们明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
我写了个故事 你想听听么
You want to hear a story I’ve been working on?
当然想啦
Of course.
这是个童话 所以里面都是些浅显的词语
Well, it’s a kid’s story, so there aren’t any big words.
明白
OK.
很久很久以前 在大洋底下
Once upon a time, somewhere miles and miles
很深很深的地方
beneath the surface of the ocean,
住着一只小章鱼 她的名字叫妮娜
there lived a young octopus named Nina.
妮娜每天大部分时间都在用岩石和贝壳
Nina spent most of her time alone making strange creations
创作各种奇奇怪怪的东西 她非常开心
out of rocks and shells. And she was very happy.
但在某个星期一 一只鲨鱼突然出现了
But then on Monday the shark showed up.
鲨鱼问 “你叫什么名字”
“What’s your name?” said the shark.
“妮娜” 她回答说
“Nina,” she replied.
“你想做我的朋友么” 鲨鱼又问
“Do you want to be my friend?” he asked.
“好啊”
“OK.
“但我需要做些什么吗” 妮娜答到
What do I have to do?” said Nina.
“没什么了不得的” 鲨鱼接着说
“Not much,” said the shark.
“就让我吃掉你的一只胳膊就好”
“Just let me eat one of your arms.”
妮娜从来没有过朋友 所以她在疑惑
Nina had never had a friend before, so she wondered
要交上朋友是不是值得她这么做
if this was what you had to do to get one.
她低下头 看着自己的八条胳膊
She looked down at her eight arms and decided
心想即使少了一条也不会多糟
it wouldn’t be so bad to give up one.
于是她就送了一只胳膊给她这位了不起的新伙伴
So she donated an arm to her wonderful new friend.
那个星期后的每一天 妮娜和鲨鱼都会一起玩儿
Every day that week, Nina and the shark would play together.
他们一起探索洞穴 一起堆砌沙堡
They explored caves, built castles of sand,
一起游得飞快飞快
and swamreally, really fast.
然后每天晚上鲨鱼都会饿肚子
And every night the shark would be hungry,
妮娜就会递给他另外一只胳膊
and Nina would give him another one of her arms to eat.
一直到星期天 在玩了一整天后鲨鱼又告诉妮娜
On Sunday, after playing all day, the shark told Nina
他感觉很饿
that he was very hungry.
“我不明白” 她说
“I don’t understand,” she said.
“我已经给了你六只胳膊 你怎么还想再要一只”
“I’ve already given you six of my arms, and now you want one more?”
鲨鱼望着她 友善地笑着说
The shark looked at her with a friendly smile
“我并不想要一只胳膊”
and said, “I don’t want one.
这回我想要剩下的全部 “但是为什么呢” 妮娜问
This time I want them all.” “But why?” Nina asked.
鲨鱼接着回答说 “因为这就是交朋友的目的”
And the shark replied, “because that’s what friends are for.”
鲨鱼吃完了他的大餐
When the shark finished his meal,
他觉得非常悲伤和孤独
he felt very sad and lonely.
他想念和别人一起探索洞穴 一起堆砌沙堡
He missed having someone to explore caves, build castles,
一起游得飞快飞快的感觉
and swim really, really fast with.
他非常想念妮娜
He missed Nina very much.