然后以一张十块钱的价格卖♥♥给他们
And then I’d sell them to her for $10 apiece.
你妈有多少男朋友
How many boyfriends did she have?
多到我最后存的钱都可以去买♥♥
Enough that I was able to save up
一台防摔的便携CD机
and buy one of those portable CD players with anti-shock protection.
-好古老的样子 -没关系
-You’re old. -Whatever.
其实还蛮有趣
Those things were cool.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what’s weird?
当我给这些家伙画画的时候
Whenever I was drawing portraits of, you know, those guys,
我总是会花特别长的时间
I would always take forever.
光是描边就要用半个小时
30, 40 minutes just stringing them along, saying,
还一边说着自己要多加点阴影
oh, I’ve just got to do a couple more shadows,
或者再修改下鼻子什么的
or, I’m just fixing the nose.
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know why I did that.
我真的讨厌他们每一个人
I hated every single one of them.
或许你只是试图把他们从你妈身边支开吧
Maybe you were just trying to keep them away from your mom.
或许吧
Maybe.
你搞定了么
-Are you done?
差不多了 只需要再加点阴影 再修改下鼻子就好
Almost. I’ve just got to add a few shadows and fix the nose a little.
你可还真♥他♥妈♥聪明啊
You are such a smartass.
你也被降级了
That’s a level drop.
哦不 千万别把我降级
Oh no, not a level drop.
我等会还想玩桌上足球
I wanted to play foosball later.
太可惜了
Oh, too bad.
好啦
OK.
搞定了
Finished.
想看眼么
You want to take a look?
马库斯 你看起来好极了
Looks great, Marcus.
你自己看一下
Check it out.
我头上还有包么
Is it lumpy?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我一般都留着长头发
I usually keep my hair long.
因为她总是爱打我的头
It’s where she used to hit me at.
我头上现在还有包么
Is it still lumpy?
没事了兄弟
No way, man.
一点都看不出来
Not at all.
你自个儿瞧瞧吧
See for yourself.
摸起来还挺顺滑
Pretty smooth.
头后面呢
What about the back?
没有伤疤吗 没有
No scars? No–
什么都没有吗
no nothing?
看起来棒极了
It looks really great.
梅森
Mason.
什么
Hmm?
我有些事情想跟你说
I have something to tell you.
说吧
Yeah?
怎么了
What’s up?
我们马上就要有宝宝了
We’re going to have a baby.
什么
What?
我们马上就要有宝宝了
We’re going to have a baby.
真的吗
We are?
真的
Mm-hmm.
好吧
OK.
等我一下
Uh, give me a minute.
我的天啊
Oh. boy!
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
你知道我们没问题的吧
You know we can do this, right?
因为我们将会成为一对了不起的父母
Because we are going to be some amazing parents.
你说是吧
OK?
我爱你格蕾丝
I love you so much, Grace.
爱你爱到都要失去理智了
So much it’s insane.
给我看看
Let me see.
什么
Hmm?
还看不出来呢
You can’t tell yet.
来嘛
Come on.
这感觉太奇妙了
That is so crazy.
-你听说萨米的事情了么 -怎么了
-Did you hear about Sammy? -What?
昨晚他们把他的玩偶都拿走了
Last night they took all his dolls away.
他的治疗师把这叫做学会放手
His therapist is calling it a lesson in letting go.
都什么狗屁
Bullshit.
那些玩具都是他妹妹的吧
Those are all his sisters, right?
他还没准备好进行这一步
He’s not ready for that.
该吃药了 萨米
It’s time for your meds, Sammy.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, bud.
贾登 来吃药
Jayden, meds.
-睡得怎么样 -糟透了
-How’d you sleep? -Like crap.
告诉医生我需要吃更大剂量的
Can you tell the doctor I need a higher dosage of
曲唑酮(曲唑酮: 精神类药物有抗抑郁和镇静作用)
Trazodone?
好的 我会转告他
Mm-hmm, I will tell him.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
另外
And
你还能得到这个
it comes with this.
梅森做的
Mason made that.
谢啦
Thanks.
我听说你♥爸♥要来接你了
I heard your dad’s picking you up.
是的
Yep.
你兴奋么
You excited?
没所谓啦
Whatever.
丹 前门有人
Dan, you have a visitor at the front gate.
在找你
Dan to the front gate.
去前门吧丹
The barber of Seville!
桑塔再见
Bye, Shawnta.
再见
Bye.
再见啦桑塔
Bye, Shawnta.
再见
Bye-bye.
一次性遭遇这么多鲨鱼可是非常
To encounter so many sharks can be–
这件事恰好发生在夏至前夜
The fact that this occurs
这一巧合不禁让我想到
on the eve of the summer solstice left me wondering.
妈的 你能帮忙看一下孩子么
Damn it. Will you watch the kids?
没问题
Sure.
奈特
Nate.
贾登
Jayden.
你知道你不能关门的
Come on, you know you can’t keep the door closed.
别这么大力推门
Stop pushing on the door.
好啦 好啦 贾德
Hey. Hey, Jade.
你♥爸♥爸不能来我感到很抱歉
I’m really sorry about your dad.
-为什么她不能关门 -因为她割过腕
-Why can’t she close her door? -She’s a cutter.
你个人♥渣♥我他妈能听到你在说啥
I can fucking hear you, dick!
说不定我这会儿就再割一次
Maybe I’ll just cut myself right now,
这样你们就都失业了
and you’ll all lose your fucking jobs!
别这样贾德
Come on, Jade.
别叫我贾德 你个臭婊♥子♥
Don’t fucking call me Jade, you bitch!
贾登 麻烦冷静点吧 就把门打开好么
Jayden, come on. Please, just open the door.
如果你能把门打开 我们就不会烦你了
If you just open the door, then we won’t bother you anymore.
如果你再不开门
If you’re not going to open the door,
我们就只能使用武力了
then we’re going to have to force it.
能帮帮忙么
Can you help me?
来吧 来吧
Yeah, yeah.
来吧
Yeah.
好了
OK.
都他妈滚出我的房♥间 你们这群他妈的
Get the fuck out of my room, you fucking–
别他妈碰我
stop touching me!
好了好了 都放轻松
All right, easy, easy, easy.
一二三 我们都坐下来
One, two, three, down.
操♥你♥妈♥
Ah, fuck you!
路易斯 坐下来
Luis, sit down.
你个肥猪都他妈要把我压扁了
You’re fucking squishing me, you fatass!
对不起 现在好点了么
Sorry, how’s that?
快放我走
Let me go!
-格蕾丝你不该待在这儿 -怎么了梅森
-You shouldn’t be here, Grace. -What’s wrong, Mason?
你个臭傻♥逼♥软蛋搞不定我
Can’t handle me for yourself, you weak-ass fuck?