-话说那家伙怎么了 -哪个家伙
-Hey, what happened to that guy? -What guy?
那个害你拉裤子的大个子家伙
The big kid that made you poop your pants.
-韦斯利 -对
-Wesley. -Yeah.
他之后又逃跑了
He ran away again,
结果两天之后有人在灌木丛里发现了他的尸体
and then two days later someone found him dead in the bushes.
什么
What?
这才是这个故事真正的结局
That is the real ending to the story.
我不喜欢这部分
I don’t like that part.
-亲爱的一起走吗 -我得去清醒下头脑
-Sugar, coming with me? -I’m going to clear my head.
奈特 第一天你干得还不错嘛 谢谢
That was a good first day, Nate. Thank you.
回见
See ya.
那好 兄弟
All right, man.
-保重 -行
-Yeah, take it easy. -All right.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
你是格蕾丝吗
Grace?
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on in, Hon.
测试结果出来的确是阳性的
So the test did come back positive.
太好了
Lovely.
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我自己在家已经做过大概七八次测试了
I already did, like, seven of those tests at home,
所以并不会太惊讶
so I’m not really surprised.
好 那接下来你有这么几个选择
OK, well, you have a few options to explore.
我们可以一起梳理一下
And we can go over it for–
不如就预约周六的检查
We can just make an appointment for Saturday.
你不想听听看其它选择么
You don’t want to hear the other options?
不用了
Uh-uh.
行
OK.
你以前怀孕过么
Have you ever been pregnant before?
怀过一次
One time.
好
OK.
懒虫 怎么这么久才回来
Hey, stinker, what took you so long?
别这样
Oh, no.
我不知道你原来还留着那顶蠢兮兮的帽子
I didn’t know you still had that stupid hat.
这顶蠢兮兮的帽子我可是留定了
I will always have this stupid hat.
你这在干嘛呢
What’s going on in here?
既然你跟单车偷♥情♥去了
Well, since you were out cheating on me with your bike,
我决定给自己做一点墨西哥菜
I decided I’d make myself some chiles rellenos,
酿辣椒 玉米饼 还有我妈最爱的番茄辣酱
homemade tortillas, and my mom’s famous salsa.
看起来我们两个人吃也够了
Looks like there’s enough for two.
好吧 我可不这么觉得
All right. I doubt it.
梅斯 你可没必要嫉妒弗洛伊德
Mase, you don’t have to be jealous of Floyd.
弗洛伊德 你的单车现在还有名字啦
Floyd? Your bike has a name now?
那还用说 我们关系可好了
Of course he does. We’re very close.
我搞不懂他有什么好的
I don’t know what you see in him.
摸起来很顺滑
Mmm. Nice grip.
坐上去很舒服
Comfy seat.
怎么可能比我的还要舒服
There is no way his seat is as comfy as mine.
这倒没错
You’re right.
我先去洗个澡好了
I think I’m going to go take a shower.
弗洛伊德可是让我大汗淋漓
Floyd got me all sweaty.
我恨死那部单车了
I hate that bike!
操♥你♥妈♥的 弗洛伊德
Fuck you, Floyd.
好啦 我的搞定了
OK, I’m done with mine.
好啦
On, yeah.
马上就好
OK, yep. Almost there.
你这是在最后关头乱涂乱画吧
Those are some crazy last-minute changes you’re making.
差不多吧 我鼻子画的太烂了
Yeah, well, I really suck at noses.
好吧 你先来
OK, you go first.
我勒个去
Aw, damn it.
你永远画得这么好
Yours are always so good.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过我看起来好像流浪汉
I look like a homeless guy, though.
你本来看起来就像流浪汉
You do kind of look like a homeless guy.
谢谢 我脸上那是啥
Oh yeah, thank you. What’s that on my face there?
-这个吗 -是的
-Oh, that? -Yep.
那是你胡子上残留的一小片鳄梨
Well, that’s the piece of avocado that’s in your beard.
-不是吧 -真就是的
-No. -Yes.
-卧♥槽♥ -我说吧
-Oh, fuck. -Yes.
-它从头到尾可一直待在那儿 -喔
-It’s been there the whole time. -Ooh, yeah.
所以画出来的效果才这么好
So now you’re all nicely painted.
提醒得真及时 谢谢你
Thank you for saying something– sooner
确实很及时 只是
I did. I just–
好啦 来看一眼我的
OK. Um, all right, here we go.
平复好你的心情 不然你是会被惊呆的
Just take it easy, OK, because you’re going to freak out when you see this.
我觉得这是我目前为止最了不起的作品
I think it might be my best one yet.
好吧
OK.
点评下嘛
Hmm? Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥可不能小瞧这幅画
You can’t fuck with that.
我确实他妈的不能小瞧这幅画
I can’t fuck with that.
-这鼻子画得也太精彩了 -是的
-That nose is amazing. -Yeah.
我大概是照着蘑菇形状画的
And I was going for kind of a mushroomy thing in there.
那是胡子么
Is that a beard?
不是 我只是
No. I was, uh–
我只是想制♥造♥些阴影而已 我觉得还挺好看
I was trying to shade. I think it looks pretty cool.
确实挺好看
Yeah, it looks very cool.
不过我头上长出来的是啥
What’s growing out of my head?
你在问这些东西么 这是花
Oh, these? Flowers.
他们代表了你那美丽的脑袋里种种奇思妙想
They represent the peculiar thoughts that grow out of your gorgeous mind.
你为什么要对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
你这会儿是认真的么
You being serious now?
好吧 这很简单
Well, it’s easy.
因为你是我这一生中见过的最怪胎
It’s because you are the weirdest,
又最美丽的人
most beautiful person that I’ve ever met in my whole entire life.
没啥
Um. Nothing.
只是你好久没有这么热情地亲我了
It’s just been a long time since you kissed me like that.
又在说大话
That’s not true.
我们已经九天又十三个小时没有做♥爱♥了
Well, we haven’t had sex in 9 days and 13 hours.
还精确到小时是吧
Down to the hour, huh?
我做错了什么吗
Did I do something?
没有
No.
你棒极了
You’re wonderful.
那是怎么回事
What is it, then?
你总得让我了解你在想些什么吧
Please, you have to let me in your head once in a while
不然我在这都快要担心疯了 好么
or I’m just going to go nuts, OK?
你这么做都是为我么
Are you doing this just for me?
你还好吧
You OK?
-还好 -那好
-Yes. -Yeah?
你需要我停下来么
You don’t want me to stop?
-停下来 -为什么
-Stop. -Why?
-快停下来 -喔
-Stop! -Ow!
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
又咋了格蕾丝
What the hell, Grace?
好啦大伙们
OK, everyone.
我知道你们大部分人都见过她了
I think most of you have already met her,
不过还是要说明下我们社区有新成员加入了
but we have anew member of our community.
贾登 你想自我介绍下么
Jayden, would you introduce yourself?
请不要被我的不友好冒犯
Please don’t be offended if I’m not very friendly,
不过我很快就要回去跟我爸住了
but I’m going to be living with my dad soon,
所以我并不想在短期的友谊上浪费时间
and I don’t really like wasting time on short-term relationships.
不是刻意针对你们其中的谁
So, you know, it’s nothing personal.
她看上去真是非常友好
She seems like a really nice girl.
我相信我们大家都能尊重她的私人意愿 是吧
Hey, I think we all can respect her space, OK?
大家今天想玩些什么
OK, what do we want to play for rec today?
威浮球
Wiffle ball, dude!
-好 -得了吧 伙计
-OK. -No, man.
你永远都在玩那么幼稚的游戏
You’re always playing that stupid game.
那是因为你怎么玩都这么烂吧
Because you always suck at it.
除非你技术变好了 等到那时再考虑别的吧
Until you get good at it, maybe we could stop playing it.
-嘴别太贱了啊伙计 -你们俩都够了
-Watch your mouth, bro. -Both of you, cut it out.
别人还有什么意见么
Any other suggestions?