我♥操♥
Fuck!
路易斯
Luis!
我也爱你
I love you too.
这可一点也不好玩
It’s not cool.
坎德拉 你愿意做今天的会议记录么
Kendra, will you be secretary for us today?
我想没问题吧
Sure, I guess.
好的 谢谢
OK, thank you.
社区会议现在开始
Community meeting is now in session.
有什么新通告么
Community announcements?
什么都没有吗
No announcements?
怎么啦 伙计们
What’s going on, you guys?
怎么都看上去死气沉沉的
You look a little dead.
-你都把他们怎么了 -我也不知道
-What did you do to them? -I don’t know.
我在外面放了个屁
I farted when I was outside.
大概是有些气体跟着我一起飘了进来
Maybe some of it followed me in.
所以你又拉裤子了么
Did you shart yourself again?
谢谢你啊路易斯 不过我没拉裤子
No, Luis, I did not shart, thank you very much.
而且那件事就只发生过一次 当时你都还没来这呢
And that happened one time, and you weren’t even here yet, so.
-还是很好笑嘛 -好啦我们说完了么
-It’s still funny. -OK, are we done?
我今天光这故事都听三遍了
I’ve– I’ve heard that story like three times today.
-没办法 谁叫这是个好故事 -确实没错
-Yeah, but it’s a good story. -It is a good story.
好啦 如果没有人想讲个跟大号♥无关的事情
OK, if no one has any non-poop related announcements,
我这有一个
I have one.
正如你们大部分人都知道的 马库斯马上就要18岁
As most of you are already aware, Marcus is turning 18
得离开我们了
and will be leaving us.
我可以住他房♥间么
Can I have his room?
我们下周将给他举办一个小小的派对
We are going to be throwing him a little party next week.
马库斯 你有什么要求么
Marcus, any requests?
我能把我的头剃了么
Can I shave my head?
我指的是派对上想吃点啥
I was talking about food for the party.
不不 我没什么想吃的
No, I don’t. I don’t want food.
我就想剃个头
I want to shave my head.
好吧 只要拿着剃刀的是我 那就没问题
OK. As long as I hold the razor.
行
Cool.
其他人 有什么想法么
OK, everyone else, thoughts?
马库斯派对上我们该吃点啥
Food for Marcus’ party, what are we going to do?
好啦 好啦
OK, OK.
麻烦大家一个一个说
Everyone, one at a time, please.
谢谢路易斯还举了手
Luis, thank you for raising your hand.
那边那个怪胎是谁
Who’s the weird guy over there?
那是奈特
Oh, that is Nate.
拜托不要让他难堪 这可是人家第一天来
Please do not be jerks to him. It is his first day.
-你想来点自我介绍么 -好啊
-Do you want to introduce yourself? -Um, sure.
好的
Yeah.
大家好
Hey.
你们已知道 我叫做奈特
Uh, as you know, my name’s Nate.
我 我刚刚
And, uh, I just–
停了一年学校的课 想着可以
I took a year off of school because, you know,
出来收获一些社会经验
I just wanted to get some life experience.
而且我一直就很希望能照顾下社会底层的孩子们
And I always wanted to work with underprivileged kids.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思啊
Hey, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
冷静点 马库斯
Marcus, settle down.
我没事 就想知道你说那句话是什么意思
No, I want to know what you mean by that,
“社会底层”
“underprivileged.”
我并不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
那么说话前先他妈想清楚
Then think about your fucking words before you speak!
-你个菜逼 -你被降级了
-Newbie! -Hey! That’s a level drop.
回你自己房♥间去
Go to your room.
快点回去
Go to your room.
对不住了兄弟
Sorry, man.
真的不好意思
Sorry.
级别和情绪 你们都了解规矩的
Um, levels and feelings, you know the drill.
路易斯开个头吧
Let’s start with you, Luis.
绿色 还成
Green. Fine.
银色 一般般
Silver. Whatever.
黄色 感觉不大对劲
Yellow. I feel funny.
绿色 都还不错
Green. All right.
黄色 有点烦
Yellow. Annoyed.
12号♥收♥容♥所♥ 我是格蕾丝
Short Term 12, this is Grace.
这会就来
Right now?
所以你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
-什么 -我的新台灯
-Hmm? -The new lamp.
还怪好玩儿的
It’s really a trip.
你触摸金属部分就能开关
You can turn it on and off by touching the metal part.
试试看呗
Try it.
-有意思吧 -是的
-Cool, huh? -Hmm.
话说我要去参加一个小组会议
Look, I’m supposed to be in a group session like right now.
你介意我们边走边聊么
You mind if we walk and talk?
不介意
No.
这是贾登
This is Jayden.
她今早刚被安排给我们
She just got appointed to us this morning.
她爸爸是我朋友的一个朋友 人很好 很有文化
Her father’s a friend of a friend, real nice guy, very cultured.
那她为什么不跟她爸一起住
Why isn’t she with him?
他妻子前几年去世了
Oh, he lost his wife a few years back.
后来贾登就没给她爸爸好日子过
Jayden hasn’t made life very easy on him.
她在几个收♥容♥所♥进进出出好几回了
For the past couple of years,
都是因为危险行为
she’s been in and out of group homes for dangerous behavior.
上周她还咬了自己治疗师的鼻子
Last week she bit her therapist’s nose.
真棒
Great.
没错 所以我们将在工作日收容她
Yeah, so we’ll have her during the week,
不过她周末能回家
but she gets weekend home visits.
好的
All right.
我告诉她爸我们会照顾好她的
I told her father we’d take good care of her.
-我一向都照顾好所有人 -我知道
-I take good care of everyone. -I know you do.
这也是为什么我相信你也会照顾好贾登
That’s why I’m trusting you to do the same with Jayden.
-她什么时候到这呢 -说不定这会儿已经到了
-When does she get here? -She might be here already.
我喜欢你的名字 贾登
I like your name, Jayden.
这是个男生的名字
It’s a boy’s name.
真的么
Really?
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
威尔·史密斯
Will Smith
是这么觉得的(威尔·史密斯的儿子也叫贾登)
did.
听着 这些东西你不能留在房♥间里
OK, well, these things you can’t keep in your room,
我们会帮你保管 就放在外面的柜子里
but we’ll keep them in the closet out here,
想用就尽管来拿
and you can check them out whenever you want them.
行了 我知道规矩的
Yep, I know the rules.
不准有皮带 不准有剃刀 不准有剪刀
No belts, no razors, no scissors,
连自♥由♥也他妈的没有
no fuckin’ freedom.
-不准说脏话 -妈的我居然忘了这条
-No cussing. -Shit, I forgot about that one.
刚才这句这么狡猾我就放过你了
I’m going to let that one slip because it was clever.
好了 走吧 去看看你的房♥间
All right. Let’s go see your room.
就是这啦
Here it is.
还真诱人
Wow, it’s so inviting.
你在墙上挂什么都没关系 只要内容合适就行
You can put whatever you want on the walls as long as it’s appropriate.
所以阴♥茎♥的照片也不行
So no pictures of penises?
除非是科普性质的
Not unless it’s very scientific.
看起来真棒
Oh, wow. This is really cool.
才没呢 都是乱画的狗屎
No, that’s crap.
这你都能叫狗屎 我真妒忌你
If you call that crap, I’m jealous.
上♥床♥前你要是把脏衣服挂在外头的话
If you put your clothes outside the door before bedtime,
值夜班的人会来帮忙清洗
the overnighters will wash them.
还有 门不能关上
And, um, you can’t keep your door closest.
我现在已经不会那么做了
I don’t do that anymore.
我并没有说你会这么做
I’m not saying that you do.
我的意思是我真要想自残的话
I mean, even if I ever did want to cut myself,
这扇门就算是他妈开着的也没法阻止我
keeping the fuckin’ door cracked isn’t going to stop me.
我可已经警告过你别说脏话了
I already warned you about cussing.
那句话可要被算作降级
That one’s going to be a level drop.
天啊被降级了呢 我可该怎么办好啊
Oh no, a level drop. What am I going to do?
你这种态度对我们谁都不好
Your attitude is not helping either one of us.