There’s only one guy who met with Swagger before he disappeared.
在斯瓦格消失前 只有一个人见过他
He lives in Philly.
他现在就住在费城
And he works for the FBl.
而且为FBI工作
Nicholas Memphis.
尼古拉斯·孟菲斯
…really strange company.
……真是一家奇怪的公♥司♥
Contracts with a lot of the Fortune 500.
竟然和财富500强的大多数公♥司♥有来往
Offices in Virginia, Delaware,
公♥司♥分布在弗吉尼亚州和特拉华州
registered in Panama.
但却是在巴拿马注册的
They own a boat that’s flagged out of Libya.
他们还有艘挂着利比亚国旗的船
They’re definitely not government,
显然他们不是政♥府♥机构
but they have high ex-military contacts like you wouldn’t believe.
你很难相信他们当中有一些前军方的高♥官♥
These are contractors.
他们是承包商
I can’t tell what this company does, but…
虽然我不能告诉你这家公♥司♥是做什么的 但……
Hey.

Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Memphis?
孟菲斯?
Memphis!
孟菲斯!
For a man who didn’t know much,
一个人需要经过一段漫长的痛苦旅程
you sure took a long, painful time to tell it.
才能判断他是否真的不知情
Get him some water.
给他点水
Good.

Got to pee yet?
还不想撒尿吗?
Got to flush them drugs out of your system.
把你体内的药物排干净
Look awful suspicious if you were to go and shoot yourself
如果你用枪打暴自己的头
pumped full of the same shit the agency uses.
喷出那些情报机构使用的药物的话 会非常的可疑
I’m not going to shoot myself.
我不会朝自己开枪的
Sure you will.
你肯定会的
Take him out. Get him ready.
放下他 帮他准备好
No!
不!
That’s my gun.
那是我的枪
Yeah.
没错
You wrote a real touching suicide note, too.
你还写了一份感人至深的遗书
All overwrought with guilt about your mistakes.
上面全是你对自己错误的愧疚
Quit your struggling.
别再挣扎了
This thing works. It’s not the first time we’ve used it.
这东西很管用 我们已经不是第一次用它了
Russo. Russo!
罗素 罗素!
Davis, get out here!
戴维斯 快给我过来!
What is the goddamn hold-up?
还在他妈的磨蹭什么?
Don’t kill me, please! Don’t kill me! I believe you!
求求你 别杀我! 求求你 我相信你!
Kill you?
杀你?
Had enough chances. I wanted you dead, you’d be dead.
要杀我早杀了
What kind of asshole’d think up a thing like this?
哪个混♥蛋♥发明的这种鬼东西?
Not bad with a poodle shooter and a makeshift silencer, huh?
小口径步♥枪♥和简易消音器的组合还不赖
Help me toss these boys in the water?
帮我把这些家伙扔到水里
You set me up and you used me as bait!
这些全是你设计好的 你用我来当诱饵!
You think? Flushed them out, didn’t it?
是的 但把他们也引出来了 不是吗?
I was kind of hoping to keep one alive,
我本来想留个活口
but they were kind of determined to kill you.
但看起来他们真的要杀你
You can hire a good lawyer, and I’ll call the Bureau.
你能请个好律师 我会给局里打电♥话♥
They can work out some kind of deal.
他们会作出让步的
This is explainable. You can prove that you didn’t shoot the Archbishop.
你可以辩解的 你能证明大主教不是你杀的
I don’t think you understand.
看来你还没明白
These boys killed my dog.
那些家伙杀了我的狗
Hey, this is the 21st century. You can’t go to war with these people.
喂 现在是21世纪了 你不能用武力去解决问题
In the end, the law is all…
最后还要靠法律……
In the end, the law’ll never catch and hold them.
最后法律是约束不了他们的
In a year or two, they’ll be back in business.
一两年后 他们还会重操旧业
New names, new messenger boys, same old story.
改头换面后的本质是不会改变的
And I’ll be dead.
我到时也活不了
It’s gonna be some hard, hairy work, Pork.
猪头 我这里有个不是那么容易就成功的计划
There’s gonna be more shooting, and more people are gonna die.
虽然还没开始 但我可以肯定的是
Now, I didn’t start it, but be sure as hell I mean to see it through.
枪林弹雨 遍地尸体是家常便饭
So you get it straight. You in or you out?
你听得很清楚了 干还是不干?
You know, I missed a meeting today
你知道 由于之前不专业的行为
where I was going to get fired for unprofessional conduct
本来我今天要在会上被解雇的
because I was kidnapped by people that don’t exist.
因为被这群身份不明的家伙绑♥架♥ 逃过了
I’ll take his legs.
我会珍惜这次机会的
It’s a good call, Pork.
这才像样 猪头
You’re trying to tell me a rookie FBl agent
你想说一个FBI菜鸟……
overpowered and killed the three of them?
把他们三个全干掉了?
No.
不是这个意思
They were shot from a distance of about 200 yards.
他们是被人用零点22口径的步♥枪♥
With a.22.
在200码外击毙的
Swagger’s alive. Yes.
斯瓦格还活着 是的
And that young kid,
至于那个小♥弟♥弟♥
FBl Agent
FBI特工
Nick Memphis,
尼克·孟菲斯
who managed to pry out a Delta-level clearance,
在设法搞到Delta等级通行证后
hasn’t come back to the office and is out there with him.
一直没有回局里 现在还和斯瓦格在一起
What?
怎么样?
I just went over Swagger’s financials again.
我刚刚又查了一下 斯瓦格的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
Once a year, he sent flowers to someone with his Visa card.
发现他每年都会送花给一个人
I cracked the FTD database, got an address.
我侵入了FTD*的数据库 找到了地址
Donnie Fenn’s widow. Anniversary of his death.
每年唐尼·佛恩忌日那天寄给他的遗孀
She went back to using her maiden name,
这个女人在丈夫死后又用回了婚前的姓
which is why we missed it the first time.
所以一开始的时候被我们遗漏了
She’s maybe the only person in the entire world
她可能是这个世界上剩下的唯一一个
that would believe anything that Swagger had to say.
对斯瓦格说的话深信不疑的人了
Look. Keene City, Kentucky.
看这里 就在肯塔基州的肯尼市
It’s just within driving range.
离这里不远
What are you waiting for? Take the jet. All right.
你们还在等什么?坐飞机去 遵命
We’ve given Swagger a new war,
我们把斯瓦格带到一个新的战场
he’s found a new spotter.
而他也已经找到了新的观察员
This is about to get worse.
事情变得越来越棘手了
I think we’re here.
好像到了
Hey. Swagger.
嘿 斯瓦格
I think we’re here.
我们到了
Welcome to Tennessee.
欢迎来田纳西
Patron state of shooting stuff.
打猎合法的州
Hey, who is this guy?
嘿 你要找的人是谁?
This guy was the greatest gunsmith east of
他是密西西比河东岸最伟大的军械工人
the Mississippi. He’s a legend.
他是个传奇人物
He knows more about guns and the people who shoot them
他对枪♥支♥和使用者的了解
than Smith % Wesson.
比史密斯威森枪厂*知道得还多 (*美国最大的手♥枪♥制♥造♥商)
Don’t really matter anymore. He knew we were coming the last three miles.
不用太担心 在三英里外的时候 他就知道我们来了
You mind your manners. All right.
注意礼貌 好的
You boys come a long way. What you looking for?
两位远道而来 想寻找什么?
Wisdom.
智慧
You come to the wrong place.
你们来错地方了
Maybe.
可能吧
Say a man wanted to fire a bullet from one rifle
如果有人想让一支狙♥击♥枪♥射的子弹
and have it match exactly to another.
与另一支射的完全相同
Could that be done?
有可能做到吗?
Take a seat.
坐下说
Have a chair, son.
孩子 你也是
If you could get a bullet that had been shot
如果你能让通过第一支狙♥击♥枪♥射出的子弹
clean through the first rifle,
不留下任何痕迹
could make the grooves match.
那就能在上面伪造槽文
Kind of thing ain’t been done in a long time, though.
不过已经很久没有人这么干过了
The bullet that was taken out of the Archbishop
从大主教身上取出的子弹
was completely mangled on impact.
在冲击作用下已经严重变形
FBl match was metallurgical.
FBI只能做金属成分鉴定
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢
Yeah, but you couldn’t guarantee that going in,
但是你不能保证子弹一定能变成这样
so they had to be sure.
他们不得不做到完全相同
And I still can’t figure out how they could be.
我还是想不出他们怎么办到的
Good coffee? Yep.
不错的咖啡? 是啊
Look on your left, there. Second shelf down.
你左手边有个书架
Red leather spine.
第二层下面有本红皮书
Written by a guy named Schofeld.
作者是肖菲尔德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!