Tear apart his life.
再一次给我
Again.
彻底调查他
Go okay?
顺利吗?
I’ve been hallucinating.
我一直处于幻觉中
Something I need to tell you.
我得告诉你件事
Ralphie’s dead.
拉尔夫死了
Who’s Ralphie?
谁是拉尔夫?
Well, they said you shot your dog
他们说你开枪打死了自己的狗
’cause you knew you weren’t coming back.
因为你知道自己不会再回去
They said that, huh?
他们是这么说的?
Name was Sam.
他叫山姆
He was a good dog. I raised him from a pup.
是条相当好的狗 我把他从小养大
You okay?
你还好吗?
No.
不好
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
I’ll get better.
我会好起来的
Then I’m going to burn their playhouse down.
然后就去烧了他们的后院
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
Hold still.
别动
I been meaning to ask you.
我一直想问你
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗?
Why?
为什么这么问?
Am I still supposed to be the grieving widow?
我继续扮演悲伤的寡妇?
It’s been three years.
已经三年了
No.
不是这个意思
Just wonder if I’m gonna have to shoot somebody
只是如果有人
walks through that door without knocking,
没敲门就闯进来的话
wondering where you’ve been.
我用不用开枪
Well, no.
哦 没有
Nothing steady. No boyfriend.
没有男朋友
Not bad.
还不错
A little stiff, but…
有点僵硬 但……
Hey.
嘿
You know, you would’ve made one hell of a nurse.
你知道 你可以当个好护士的
That was really brave, what you did.
你相当地勇敢
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I’m better. I better get to it.
我好多了 该离开了
They’re never gonna stop chasing you.
他们绝不会放过你的
Never.
绝不会
They’re never gonna stop looking.
他们会一直找你
In the meantime, they need someone else to find.
与此同时 他们可能还需要找另一个人
I’m going to give them him.
我会把他交给他们的
Excuse me?
你说什么?
May be a way to get two birds with that stone, too.
说不定还可以一石二鸟
Swagger? Hey.
斯瓦格? 嘿
The gun Donnie learned to hunt with when he was a kid.
这是唐尼小时候学习打猎用的
It ain’t much, but it shoots true.
虽然很落伍 但还是很准的
I cleaned and oiled it before I put it away.
在封存前 我清洁过 还上了油
You sure?
你肯定?
Yeah.
是的
Why’d you go?
当他们去请你帮忙的时候
When they came to see you.
你为什么要答应?
They know which buttons to press.
他们知道应该触动你哪条神经
I’m still enough of a sucker,
尤其是碰到那条刻着”爱国者”的时候
you press that patriot button,
我就变得跟三岁小孩子一样容易受骗
I’ll sit up in my chair and say, ‘Which way you want me to go, boss?’
我会端坐在椅子上问: “头儿 您要我往哪个方向冲?”
I mean, I ain’t real proud of it,
其实我并不真的以此为荣
but I ain’t ashamed, either.
但同样 我也不会为此感到羞耻
You know, I got a plan,
我有个计划
but I think I’m going to need your help.
但是我需要你帮忙
Okay. I’ll do it.
行 没问题
I haven’t even told you what it is yet.
我还没说让你干什么
I know.
我知道
Look.
那个……
It was my fault.
是我的错
What?
什么?
You know, with Donnie. I should never have…
当时和唐尼在一起 我不应该……
What?
你想说什么?
Don’t you dare.
你怎么能这么说
Don’t you try and take that away from him.
你不能试图否定他
He knew exactly what he was doing when he enlisted.
他应征入伍的时候 就非常清楚自己的使命
He knew exactly what he was doing
当他被编入侦察狙击手训练营的时候
when he enrolled in scout sniper training.
他知道自己应该做什么
He loved what he did.
他热爱自己的工作
No one made him do it.
没有人强迫他去做
That ain’t yours to carry.
这不是你的错
You’re right.
你说的对
I’m sorry I tried.
对不起 我已经尽力了
It’s okay.
没事了
I need you to meet with this FBl agent.
我需要你去见那个FBI特工
Use him to flush Johnson out of his hiding place.
利用他把约翰逊引出来
Give him the vehicle ID number. He’ll do what he’s trained to do.
把车辆识别码告诉他 他会知道怎么做的
You get in and get out. Don’t get caught.
快去快回 别被抓住
You get caught, I get caught.
如果你被抓了 我也逃不掉
You know what that is?
见过这个吗?
Says he didn’t shoot no one, but I don’t know.
他说他谁也没杀 但我不清楚
Well, he’s been staying with me.
他现在和我在一起
Who’s been staying with you? Bob Lee Swagger?
谁和你在一起? 鲍勃·李·斯瓦格?
The plates are probably fake. Pretty sure the other number’s real.
车牌号♥可能是假的 但这个号♥码肯定是真的
And what is this? A VIN number.
这是什么? 车辆识别码
Seems no one goes through the trouble to change them anymore.
谁也不会没事闲着改它的
And you’re going to sit real still until I’m long gone.
你继续坐着别动 等我走远了再离开
See the guy in the Eagles jacket?
看见那个穿鹰牌夹克的家伙了吗?
Excuse me, sir. Can I see some ID, please?
先生 对不起 我能看一下您的证件吗?
Sir, I’m going to need you to take off your hat
先生 请脱下帽子
and show me some ID.
然后出示你的证件
I’m not gonna ask you again.
再说最后一遍
Take your hat off, asshole!
摘了你的帽子 混♥蛋♥!
Get on the ground! Get your ass on the ground!
趴地上! 快给我趴下!
Hey, how’s it going?
嘿 还好吗?
Hey, John.
嘿 约翰
Hey, Ed? Yeah.
艾德吗? 是的
You got that Stevens file we wanted back?
史蒂文斯的资料看了吗? 我们要收回了
(*美国国防部最高警戒级别)
(被隔离信息 需要Delta级别*通行证)
How badly do you want to know? Because this will get you fired.
你到底想知道什么? 再这样下去 你会被开除的
Well, I have to go before the Office of Professional Responsibility
我得在职业责任办公室对我审查之前离开
in 45 minutes for a review.
还有45分钟
I’m gonna get fired anyway. I’m done worrying about that.
反正都是被解雇 我已经不在乎了
What do you think?
你有什么想法?
I think that CNN got the tapes before we did,
我认为美国有线新闻网 比我们先拿到了事发录像带
already edited together to show the angles.
而且已经拼接在了一起 为了说明射击角度
Who delivered them?
谁给他们的?
An unnamed agency who will never confirm or deny.
一个无名机构 从来没有承认或否定过
They denied, which is a…
这次他们否认了 在某种……
Which is a confirmation of sorts.
在某种程度来讲 就等于是承认了
Of what?
承认什么?
That you are asking questions way outside your pay grade.
你的问题已经远远超过你的等级限制了
Oh, come on, just tell me.
拜托 就告诉我吧
You don’t want to be here for that review.
在这接受他们的调查可不是好主意
They don’t have to stop at firing you. They can charge you and hold you.
他们不仅会解雇你 还要指控并拘留你
The ASAC’s job comes with Delta clearance.
特工主管的助理有Delta等级通行证
Thank you. Go.
谢谢 快走
This is a copy of a chat room transcript.
这是聊天室的记录备份
These guys talk about everything. I didn’t give it much thought at the time.
这些家伙无所不谈 一开始我并没在意
We just traced it to
但刚刚我们追踪到
a donut shop with free WiFi.
一家提供免费无限上网服务的甜品店
But this, this is a Delta-level clearance request
看这个记录 这是七分钟前……
out of the FBl field office in Philadelphia seven minutes ago.
在费城的FBI分局外面 申请Delta等级通行证的请求
Funny thing, Google Maps puts the donut shop
更可笑的是……
only three blocks away from the field office.
Google地图显示 那家甜品店仅距分局三个街区远