outside of our laws.
不在我们的法律范畴内
So that’s it? That’s the best you can do?
就这么完了?没有别的办法了?
This isn’t the World Court, Sergeant.
军士 这里不是国际法庭
And I don’t have the jurisdiction to detain the colonel
我对上校是否在另一个国家犯罪
for crimes he may or may not have committed on another continent.
没有审判权
Sir, I urge you to reconsider…
先生 我强烈要求您重新考虑……
– There’s nothing to reconsider, son.
没什么可重新考虑的
I win.
我赢了
You lose.
你又一次
Again.
输了
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
For the record, I don’t like the way this turned out any more than you do.
我不会比你更喜欢这个结局
But this is the world we live in.
但这就是我们生活的世界
And justice does not always prevail.
正义不是每次都能得到伸张
It’s not the Wild West,
这里不是早期的西部
where you can clean up the streets with a gun.
你用一支枪就能解决问题
Even though sometimes that’s exactly what’s needed.
虽然有时候这是必须的
Bob Lee Swagger, you’re free to go.
鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 你自♥由♥了
Unshackle the sergeant.
为他解锁
I’d say that’s quite a shot, Senator.
那真是漂亮的一击 参议员
In the face.
正中面部
You heard that expression,
你听过这句话没有
‘You didn’t know whether to shit or go blind’?
“你不知道应该选择是上刀山呢 还是选择下火海呢?”
You should’ve seen the look on the Attorney General’s face.
你真该看看当时检察官脸上的表情
Did he give his checks-and-balances speech?
他是不是又发表 那番”权力制衡”的演讲了?
‘This is about evidence and the truth!’
“我们到这里来就是 为了收集证据 揭露真♥相♥!”
And then you just said to him,
然后你应该马上回应他
‘Fuck you!’
“去你♥妈♥的♥”
‘Hold my cigar, Mr. A.G.’
“来 吸口雪茄 检察官先生”
‘Fuck you!
“去他妈的”
‘The truth is what I say it is!’
“我说的话就是事实”
You know, you got to be out of the country in the morning.
你明早就动身离开这里
You’re going to Ecuador.
去厄瓜多尔
Well, we’re having some problems with the locals.
是这样的 我们和当地人之间有些问题需要解决
We have our personnel on the ground ready to neutralize the problem, but…
虽然我们准备派人去缓和一下局面 但是……
Well, they’ve requested you.
他们强烈要求你去
It’s solvable.
小事一桩
They requested you…
他们想让你……
Swagger.
斯瓦格
Turn off the lights!
把灯关掉!
Get my car.
去开车
Get my car.
去开车
Do something.
快想办法
Do something!
快想办法啊!
Where is he?
他在哪?
He’s under the floor!
他在下面!
You don’t need to kill me.
你没必要杀我
You don’t need to kill me. It was them.
你没必要杀我 全是他们干的
It was them.
全是他们干的
God damn it! Just wait a minute!
见鬼!请等一下!
Hold it just a minute. Hold it.
等我一下 等等
Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your damn mind?
你疯了吗? 你♥他♥妈♥疯了?
I am a United States senator!
我可是美国参议员!
Exactly.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!