Somebody gets to be smart, and somebody gets to be dumb.
有些人变聪明了 有些人变愚笨了
Looks like you and I have finally traded places, huh, sport?
看起来我们终于交换了位置
Yes, indeed.
确实换了
The circle of life.
命运的循环
The circle-a jerk of life.
白♥痴♥的命运循环
Oh, you have such a way with words.
你喜欢这样说话
Now…
现在…
I want you to tell me…
告诉我…
where the woman and the child are.
那个女人和小孩在哪?
Tell me, or I will be forced to cause you…
告诉我 不然我就让你…
considerable agony.
痛不欲生
Believe me…
相信我…
nothing could be more painful than listenin’ to you jabberin’ on and on.
没有什么比听你不停的叽哩咕噜更痛苦了
Again, I ask…
再问你一遍…
where are the woman and child?
那个女人和小孩在哪?
That’s the last time you’ll be doin’ that.
这是你最后一次做这个动作了
Just tell me what I wanna hear.
只要告诉我 我想要知道的
It’s your choice when the pain stops.
你自己选择什么时候结束
Why are you doin’ this?
你为什么要这么做?
It’s over. It shortly will be, yeah.
都结束了 对 很快就会结束了
No, I really should thank you.
我真应该好好谢谢你
I just got a bigger contract because of you.
因为你 我刚得到一笔大合同
I mean, I wasn’t just on Hammerson’s payroll, you know.
你知道吗 我不仅为翰莫森工作
What are you babbling on about now?
你现在又在咕噜些什么?
Do you really think the people that employ me…
你真的认为雇佣我的人…
were just gonna bend over and take your little stunt…
会因为你杀了议员…
killing the senator?
就屈服了?
There’s no way that you can cover up this whole thing.
你不可能掩盖整个事件
No? Haven’t you heard the news?
不可能? 你没看新闻吗?
The senator’s plane crashed into the East River.
议员的飞机坠入东河
They haven’t been able to find the body of Senator Rutledge.
拉特里齐议员的尸体也失踪了
So, you see, once I silence you and the woman…
所以 一旦我杀了你 还有那个女人…
the cover-up will be complete.
就没有人会知道这件事了
So, once again, I ask you…
我再问你一次…
where are the woman and child?
女人和小孩在哪?
You know how I’d break your finger?
你知道我会怎么弄断你的手指吗?
My boy told me this one.
我的手下已经有过经历了
You’d punch me in the nose.
你会拳击我的鼻子
I’d kick you in the ass.
我会踢烂你的屁♥股♥
Very amusing.
太有趣了
I give that one the ol’ thumbs up!
我再弄断你的拇指
What if you don’t get to us before we leave?
如果我们离开之前 你没赶来怎么办?
Oh, I know your whole story.
我知道你的一切
That man who went on the shooting spree in the restaurant.
那个在餐馆里疯狂扫射的家伙
He visited the little gun shop that you inherited from your dad.
他的枪就是在你 继承你父亲的枪店里买♥♥的
I found out how your wife and son were killed.
我查到你老婆和儿子是怎么死的
You sold him the pair of shotguns…
你卖♥♥给他一把双管散弹猎枪…
Shotguns.
散弹猎枪
that killed your own wife and boy.
就是那把枪杀了你的老婆和儿子
I’m not telling you… a goddamn thing.
我不会告诉你任何事情
Where are you, Smith?
你现在在哪 史密斯?
We’re gonna need somethin’ a little more invasive.
看来我们得用些更厉害的东西了
That’s it.
就这样
Aren’t guns just fucking great, Hammerson?
你的枪真不错 不是吗 翰莫森?
Who’s a hotshot now, huh?
我们的神枪手跑哪里去了?
Oh, yes, sirree, Bob.
我的先生
It certainly has been a pleasure.
认识你真高兴
But before we part ways…
但是在我们分别之前…
tell me one thing.
告诉我一件事
I am dead on…
我…
about who you are, right?
完全猜对你的身份了 是吧?
Say that again?
你说什么?
I said, I am dead…
我说 我完…
Stop.

That part of it you got right.
这句话你说对了
It’s the wife.
是你老婆
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
She’s leaving me.
她把我甩了
You know what I really hate?
你知道我真正讨厌什么吗?
What I really hate…
我真正讨厌的是…
is a pussy with a gun in his hand.
手里拿枪的胆小鬼
Investigators discovered the body of Senator Rutledge today.
警方今天发现了拉特里齐议员的尸体
The FBI stated an anonymous tip led them to the remains.
联邦调查局声称有关尸体的线索 来自一个匿名电♥话♥
Don’t worry, little boy.
别担心 小宝贝
Mama will be watching you while she’s working.
妈妈工作的时候也会看着你
Oliver.
奥利弗
Hello.
你好呀
What took you so long?
你怎么这么晚才来?
All right, this is a robbery!
抢劫!
Empty the drawer, all of it.
把钱都交出来
Everyone else, freeze!
谁也不许动!
Do it or I’ll fucking blow your head off!
谁动我就轰了他的脑袋!
He said freeze.
他说不许动
That means don’t even pucker your butthole.
包括你的臭屁♥眼♥在内
That’s right. No puckering, nobody dies.
没错 只要别动 谁也不会受到伤害
So don’t fuckin’ move.
全都他妈的不许动
We’re kinda in a rush here, man! Come on!
快点把钱拿出来 快点!
You know what I hate? Shut up and sit on this, asshole.
你知道我讨厌什么吗? 闭嘴 操♥你♥妈♥的 混♥蛋♥
That’s right! You heard him!
说得好 你听到没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!