It’s over. Are you crazy?
就结束了 你疯了吗?
This means that we’ve got Hammerson…
这样的话 不仅是翰莫森…
and the whole of the U.S. Government after us.
而整个美国政♥府♥ 都会来追杀我们
I think you two have gotta get out of town.
你们俩得离开这里
Until I get the answers, you’ll never be safe.
直到我解决了这件事情 你俩才能安全
They’ll be watchin’ the trains, the bus stations and the airports…
他们会监视火车站 汽车站和飞机场…
So I think this is the safest way to get out of town.
所以这是你们离开的最好办法
I’m gonna check all of this out, and if everything’s OK…
我要去把这件事做个了结 如果一切顺利…
I’ll get you before you board the bus.
我会在你们上车离开之前 再见面的
But…What if you don’t get to us before we leave?
但是…如果在我们走之前 你没赶来怎么办?
Where should I get off?
那我应该在哪里下?
I think it’s better if I don’t know.
我想我最好不知道
What? Trust me.
什么? 相信我
I can’t know.
我不能知道
Smith, do you really think this is gonna work?
史密斯 你认为这样真的能行吗?
Just stick to the plan and everything will be all right.
如果一切按计划行事 应该没有问题
Run!
快跑!
So much for wearin’ your seat belt.
让你们系安全带
What in the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
Oh, my God, that is twisted.
天哪 那个变♥态♥
That sick son of a bitch.
那个变♥态♥的狗♥杂♥种♥
Oh, that sick son of a bitch suckered us again!
那个变♥态♥狗♥杂♥种♥ 又把我们给耍了
It’s time to go, little boy.
小宝贝 我们该走了
Put me through to whoever’s protecting Senator Rutledge.
帮我接通任何一个 正在保护拉特里齐议员的人
Just tell him there’s a man with a baby calling.
告诉他是个带着婴儿的人打来的
Hello, is this Smith?
你好 是史密斯吗?
That was a nice job coverin’ up your baby hatchery downtown.
你们在市区培育婴儿的事情 掩盖的不错
Not a word about it anywhere.
新闻里是一点没提啊
Only you guys in Washington have that kind of pull.
只有你们这些在华盛顿的人 才有这种能耐
I’m telling you, we’re on the same side.
我告诉你 我们现在在一条船上
Now, listen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
听着 我们可以和平解决 也可以武力解决
I wanna see the senator.
我要见议员
All right. He wants to see you too.
好的 他也想见你
He’s leaving for North Carolina. The primary’s in three days.
他正要去北卡罗来纳州 待三天
You can fly with him. Runway 7, two hours.
你可以和他一起乘飞机过去 七号♥跑道 两个小时后起飞
I see anythin’ I don’t like, I’m blowin’ this big time.
你们如果搞什么花样 我就把事情闹大
What were you doing in there?
你在里面做什么?
Cleaning my gun. Really?
擦枪 真的?
You know, we were never really trying to kill you.
你知道 我们从来也没想过要杀你
We only wanted to scare you into surrendering.
我们只是想逼你投降而已
Well, that’s one way to explain why you can’t shoot straight.
这倒能解释为什么你们总打不准
In the latest poll, Senator Rutledge…
最新的民♥意♥调查显示 拉特里齐议员…
continues to be the Democratic frontrunner…
继续领先于其它民♥主♥党候选人…
heading into next week’s Super Tuesday primary.
到下周二的大选
He leads his rival by at least 10 points…
他会领先对手至少十个百分点…
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
So this is where you get to do all those hookers.
这就是你准备处理那些妓♥女♥的地方?
I heard about you. You look worse than you do on TV.
我听说过你 你看起来没有电视里精神
Yes, it’s amazing what a little makeup can do.
是的 很神奇吧 化一点妆就可以了
And a lot of morphine.
还得有大量吗♥啡♥
So, you’ve pieced the whole thing together.
你查清所有的事了
Very clever, Mr. Smith. Very clever.
非常聪明 史密斯先生 非常聪明
Simple.
很简单
You’re the Democratic frontrunner for president…
你是民♥主♥党的头号♥候选人…
and your sweeping gun control proposals…
你的大规模枪♥支♥管制提议…
are pissing the wrong people off.
惹恼了不该惹的人
Yes, well, if they’re pissed now, wait until I’m elected president.
如果他们现在就生气 等我当上总统再瞧
We got so many goddamn…
我们有太多该死的…
gun lobbies out there…
枪♥械♥店…
that we’re gonna have to set up just as many commissions.
所以我们要提出很多议案
Then maybe we’ll get our bill passed in the first year.
这样可能在第一年就会通过
Unfortunately, you’re sick and the gun Nazis found out.
不幸的是 那些生产枪♥械♥的疯子 发现了你的病情
They discovered your baby hatchery and, boom, problem solved.
他们找到了你的婴儿培育所 然后认为杀光他们 问题就解决了
They kill you by killin’ the babies. Correct.
杀了婴儿也就相当于杀了你 是的
So, where’s my savior?
那我的救星在哪?
Oh, my God! Gun!
天呀 枪!
Easy, easy.
镇静 镇静
You know what I hate most?
你知道我最讨厌什么吗?
Liars. What the hell you doin’?
骗子 你倒底想干什么?
You made a deal with Hammerson.
你和翰莫森都勾通好了
No, you’re crazy. Am I?
没有 你疯了 是吗?
Y… When you got into bed with him…
是… 你和他乱搞的时候…
you also let his dog up on the mattress.
竟然还不忘带上他的狗
Lookin’ at those dog hairs on your trousers…
看看你裤子上的那些狗毛…
I’d say old Duchess took a likin’ to you.
我敢说”老公爵夫人” 肯定喜欢上你了
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
我不知道你在说什么
Save the line for when you’re in office, Rutledge.
你的计划留着你当上总统 再说吧
If he ever makes it there.
如果他能到达那一步
Do you know what else I hate?
你知道我还讨厌什么吗?
Hypocrites.
伪君子
And you’re the biggest one of all.
而你是他们当中最大的一个
Can you blame him for sellin’ out?
你能怪他出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
His operation to find the baby…
他要找到婴儿的计划…
had been tits up from the get-go.
从一开始就被破坏了
You see, Rutledge called us and he offered us…
拉特里齐主动找我们 并提出…
a proposition that we had never dreamed was possible.
一些我们做梦都想不到的好建议
In exchange for his life…
用此来交换他的性命…
the senator promised to protect our right…
议员答应要维护我们的权力…
To go deer hunting with an Uzi.
拿着冲♥锋♥枪♥去打猎?
Oh, come on, Smith. Come on.
行了吧 史密斯 行了
Guns don’t kill people.
枪不会杀人
But they sure help.
但它确实有用
Back off!
退后!
Back off.
退后
Back off or I’ll kill him! Oh, please.
退后 不然我就杀了他 不要
Pl…I had to do it.
我没有选择
I want to live. I am meant to be president.
我不想死 我应该是成为总统的
Yeah? Well, you got what it takes. You put yourself before the people.
是吗? 你明白那意味着什么 你置自己的利益于人♥民♥之前
I can still do good in other areas.
我会在其它方面做好事的
How you gonna square it with the public?
你怎么能在公众面前宣誓?
It is a constitutional right.
那是宪法的规定
Back off! Get back!
退后! 退后!
I’ve come around to their way of thinking.
我会重新为人♥民♥着想的
Come around? They had you at “hello.”
重新? 他们在第一次见到你的时候就信任了你
Let me give you a piece of advice…
让我给你个建议…
Never trust the people who stand to profit, plain and simple.
永远不要相信那些唯利是图的人
They’re the bad guys. Come on, Smith, don’t be a fool.
他们都是混♥蛋♥ 行了 史密斯 别逞强了
The game is over. You rolled the dice, you lost.
游戏结束了 你赢不了的
Let him go, Smith! There’s no escape!
放他走 史密斯! 你逃不掉的!
Maybe not for me, but there is for the woman and baby.
不是为了我 是为了那个女人和孩子
If I kill Rutledge, no one will need to find them.
如果我杀了拉特里齐 就没有人再想去杀他们
They’ll be saved.
她们也就安全了
Your assassination, Rutledge, will create a public outrage…
对你的暗♥杀♥会引起公愤…
and trigger immense support for your proposals.
从而你的提议会被民众广泛支持
The sympathy vote in the congress will give your anti-gun bills…
国会将对你的禁枪议案…
passage by a landslide.
给予一致的支持
Your legacy… will live on.
你的遗愿…也将实现
Don’t do it!
别开枪!
Then do it.
开枪吧
Let me regain some honor with my…
希望我的死能给我 挽回点尊严…
That son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥杂♥种♥!
God damn it!
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Don’t move, Mr. Hero.
别动 大英雄
Can’t talk right now, honey.
亲爱的 现在不方便讲
I’m right in the middle of somethin’.
我正在办些事情
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Don’t you worry, Duchess.
别担心 公爵夫人
This isn’t gonna happen to you.
还没轮到你呢
Not for a few years, anyway.
至少几年内不会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!