A tank? An M24 tank.
坦克? 一辆M24型坦克
You’ll be safe from gunfire and most explosives.
在里面你能躲避子弹 和绝大多数爆♥炸♥
You’re whacked. I am.
你疯了 没错
I’m also serious.
我是说真的
But nobody’s allowed to get in it.
但这里不会有人让我们进去的
Don’t worry. When I create a diversion, you climb inside.
别担心 我吸引他们的注意力 你趁机爬进去
You should have enough of that baby food…
你应该有足够的…
to last you a couple of days.
婴儿喝几天的奶吧
The pureed carrots are the best.
当然生吃胡萝卜最好了
Well, you know how to use this, right?
你知道怎么用这个 对吧?
Yes, but what if you don’t come back?
是的 但如果你回不来怎么办?
That’s not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
There is no way to be sure.
你没办法百分之百保证
Yes, there is.
我保证
Tu sei una stella, la mia stella.
你是英雄 我的英雄
But, Mom, I wanna go home! Stop whining!
妈妈 我要回家 别闹了
If you don’t behave, I am going to spank you.
你要是再不老实 我就打你屁♥股♥
But, Mom, I wanna go home! Stop whining.
妈妈 我要回家 别闹了
Stop it!
不要再闹了
I hate it when parents…
我讨厌父母…
hit their children. Let go of my arm!
打他们的孩子 把我的胳膊放开!
Not until you stop hittin’ your kid.
除非你不再打他
I will discipline my child as I see fit.
怎么管教小孩是我自己的事
How would you like it if I spanked you?
那你喜不喜欢我打你屁♥股♥?
What…?
什么?
See? Help!
怎样? 救命!
Doesn’t feel so good, does it?
感觉不好 是吧?
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
What the hell do you think you’re doin’?
你这是在干什么?
It’s not funny.
没什么好笑的
So, what you got on this all-star ground pounder?
查到关于那个硬汉的什么没有?
Well, anybody this good had to start out young.
那么厉害的人 通常从小就显露头角
And it’s usually because their pop was good at it too.
常常也是因为他们的父亲非常厉害
You know, like MacArthur’s dad was a general…
就像麦克阿瑟的父亲是个将军…
and Mickey Mantle’s father played pro ball.
米奇·曼托的父亲也是职业棒球手(棒球传奇人物)
My son is a video game whiz…
我儿子是个电子游戏高手…
and I wasn’t too bad at Pong myself.
而我玩得也不算太差
Just follow me, if you will, Mr. Hammerson.
请继续听我说 如果你愿意 翰莫森先生
In ’67, the limeys got hard-ass on gun control.
在1967年 英国实施严厉的枪♥支♥管制
So a lot of Brit gunsmiths moved to the States.
所以有很多造枪的英国人 来到了美国
Now, I’ve got an inside man at lmmigration…
我在移♥民♥局的一个线人…
working on which of these guys had sons…
正在查这些人中谁有儿子…
and if any of the boys were crack shots.
如果这些儿子中 谁又恰好是个神枪手
I think the pucker factor’s gettin’ to you.
你想的这都是什么狗屁东西
You got diddly!
你什么也别想查到!
Yes, Duchess, you a good girl. Sit.
好 公爵夫人 乖狗狗 来坐下
Yes. Now’s your treat. Now you get your treat.
该给你吃的了 这是你的
My man has been running the name down…
我的人一直在追查这个人…
and he recalled one of these gunsmith kids, actually.
并发现了其中一个造枪人的孩子
National sports pistol champion at age 10…
十岁获得全国运动会射击冠军…
Olympic hopeful, recruited by the army.
有望参加奥♥运♥会 后来被军队征募
But after that, the kid is…
但从那以后 这个孩子…
never heard from again.
就消失了
Well, that sounds like Black Ops got him, trained him.
看起来像是秘密特工组织要了他 并训练了他
This leads me to a theory. A theory?
这让我想起一个理论 一个理论?
A theory is bull-noogies.
理论就是狗屁
All you got is a man with no name…
你找到的只是一个无名骑士…
ridin’ into town on a pale horse…
骑着一匹白马横冲直撞…
dispensin’ his own brand o’ justice.
实施自己所谓的正义之举
Hertz, you know why people in this country love guns?
你知道这个国家的人 为什么这么喜欢枪吗?
And it’s got nothin’ to do with all that…
这和什么大屌♥生殖器…
phallic mumbo jumbo, like “cockin’ your gun.”
或是”给枪上膛”没什么关系
No, Hertz, people love guns…
赫兹 人们喜欢枪…
because America is a land of opportunity…
因为美国是一个充满机会的地方…
where a poor man can become rich…
这里穷♥人♥能够变得富有…
and a pussy can become a tough guy…
胆小鬼也能变成硬汉…
if he’s got a gun in his hand.
如果他手里有把枪的话
I’m hopin’ you’re not just a pussy with a gun in your hand.
我希望你不是 手里拿着枪的胆小鬼
Oh, no, sir, no. No, I’m not.
不 先生 我不是
I’m a tough guy with a pussy in my hand.
我是一个手握胆小鬼的硬汉
I want you to give this guy…
我希望你杀了这个家伙…
and the kid a dirt nap.
还有那个婴儿
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Right away, sir.
马上就办 先生
Don’t worry.
别担心
Daddy will be back soon.
爸爸一会儿就会回来
Hold it! Hold it!
停一下 停一下
Well, well, well, Mr. Bunny.
兔子先生
You just keep goin’, goin’, goin’, don’t ya?
你还在不断地蹦来蹦去 是吧?
So do you. I promise to, uh…
你也是 我保证…
to spare your life if you tell me where…
不杀你 除非你告诉我…
the woman and child are.
那个女人和婴儿在哪
Forget it.
想都别想
Oh, boy.
伙计
‘Ey, who trained you?
谁训练的你
N.S.A. Black Ops? CIA? The army?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的秘密特工组织? 中♥央♥情报局? 还是军队?
Well, whoever. It seems you haven’t lost your aim, champ.
不管是谁 你打得都很准 冠军
You think that’s good, you should see me spell my name in the snow.
你觉得这就很好了? 你该看我在雪地上是怎么撒尿的
‘Ey, you know, my boss here…
我的老板也在这里…
thinks that you’re the Lone Ranger or something.
他认为你是个孤独骑兵
Well, I believe I have a better idea about who you are.
但我认为我更了解你一些
I found out how your wife and son were killed.
我查到你的老婆和儿子 是怎么死的了
My God, what a tragedy.
天呀 太悲惨了
Some guy walks into a burger joint…
有人走进汉堡店…
he starts shooting up the place.
他开始向那里扫射
Oh, my God, what a shame…
天呀 真遗憾…
that your wife and son were there…
当时你的老婆和儿子…
having their…chicken nuggets.
正在那里…吃鸡块呢
What’s the matter, ya don’t like that story?
怎么了 你不喜欢这个故事?
Well, then why don’t ya tell me one, hm?
好 那你给我讲一个吧
Children’s story, please.
来个少儿故事
Oh, I know, tell me my favorate, yeah .
告诉我最喜欢的那个
Tell me the one about the baby.
告诉我那个婴儿在哪
Maybe later…
或许等一会…
when I put you to sleep.
等我让你睡着的时候再讲
Go, go!
上 上!
So, what do you think of this second amendment now?
我这次设计得怎么样 比第一次好吧?
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的!
OK, buddy, drop your weapon.
好了 伙计 把枪放下
Think we got him?
你觉得我们抓住他了?
God damn it, Smith!
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼了 史密斯!
So I found out who’s tryin’ to kill our baby.
我查出是谁想杀死这个婴儿了
Who? A man named Hammerson.
谁? 一个叫翰莫森的家伙
Born with a silver spoon up his ass.
出身豪门
Inherited the Hammer Firearms Corporation…
从他老爸那里 继承了翰莫武器公♥司♥…
from his old man and makes millions manufacturing weapons.
靠制♥造♥武器发了大财
Does this give you any new ideas…
那这些能让你想到是谁…
about who needs Oliver’s bone marrow?
需要奥利弗的骨髓吗?
No.
还不能
It’s OK, little Oliver.
没关系 小奥利弗
Shit. It’s him.
妈的 原来是他
Senator Rutledge.
拉特里齐议员
If he’s elected president, he’ll put Hammerson out of business.
如果他当选总统 他会让翰莫森公♥司♥破产
It makes sense, but how can you be sure?
有道理 但你能确定吗?
Mr. Go-To Guy called his men a fine lot of babysitters.
那个执行者称 他手下的人为”保姆”
The secret service calls their agents who guard VIPs babysitters.
情报局也让他们的特工 去保护重要的”保姆们”
It’s him, Senator Rutledge.
就是他 拉特里齐议员
He’s the guy that needs this baby.
就是他需要这个婴儿
So we contact this man and then we’re safe.
那我们联♥系♥上他 我们就安全了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!