Yeah? So how do you explain all these boxes of diapers?
是吗? 那你怎么解释这么多尿布盒子?
Somebody’s been stocking up.
一定是有人买♥♥了很多备用
Let’s find out who.
让我们看看到底是谁
You the owner of this place? Who’s askin’?
你是老板? 你要知道?
I am.

Can I buy you a drink? No.
能请你喝一杯吗? 免了
Just as I suspected.
果然如我所料
He really is into jewelry.
你真的很喜欢穿环
Who occupies the room upstairs?
谁在楼上?
Go to hell.
去死
Don’t mess with me.
别跟我玩这一套
You ain’t got the cojones.
到时你的蛋蛋可就不保了
Oh, God.
噢 上帝
So who were these guys?
这些都是什么人?
I rented the place to some suit 11 months ago.
11个月前我把这地方租给了 一个西装革履的家伙
He paid the whole year in cash.
他用现金支付了一年的租期
I never saw him again.
但后来就一直没再见过他
I just figured they were usin’ the back way.
我才发现他们 一直在用后面这块地方
Beat it.
你可以走了
Oh, madonna.
我的天
This is pretty fucked up.
真是一团糟
Sir, it’s your go-to guy.
先生 我是执行者
All the mothers have been killed.
所有的孕妇已经被处理完毕
Only one escaped, temporarily.
暂时只有一个逃掉了
We found her body and confirmed that she did deliver a child.
我们找到了她的尸体 确认她已经生了个孩子
The babies were supposed to be delivered covertly.
孩子应该是被秘密地接生
I guess setting up this maternity factory…
我个人认为把产房♥建在 重金属俱乐部的上面
on top of a heavy metal club wasn’t particularly secret.
并不是一种很隐蔽的手段
What a fine lot of babysitters we turned out to be.
我们需要太多的”保姆”
When Mr. Go-To Guy passes, head to the left.
当执行者先生过去后 你往左边跑
Yes, sir, I already made the call.
是的 先生 我已经打过了电♥话♥
Backup should be arriving any minute.
增援马上就到
We’ll clean this mess up and try to piece together…
我们会清理现场…
everything that happened.
而且把这里发生的一切 尽量拼凑起来
Thank you, sir. I appreciate your confidence.
谢谢您 先生 感谢您对我的信任
Gentlemen, let’s find some answers.
先生们 我们有事做了
Watch where you step.
注意脚下
The ice cream is melting. What?
冰淇淋化了 什么?
I thought donor sperm was your department.
我以为捐献精♥子♥ 是你们来管理
These freezers are full of samples.
冷藏柜里全是精♥子♥样品
This is weird.
奇怪了
There seems to be only one donor.
这个都是同一个人捐献的
One donor?
同一个人?
Yeah. And a generous one at that.
是的 他对此可真慷慨
This is bone marrow blood.
这是骨髓造血
It must be for some kind of cure.
一定是用来治病的
How do you know that, Smith?
你怎么知道的 史密斯?
You didn’t hear about my Nobel Prize?
你没听说过 我得过诺贝尔奖吗?
See, what it is, it’s hard to find marrow that matches that of the recipient.
很难找到与受捐者一致的骨髓
The odds are much better if the donor marrow shares…
但如果捐献者与受捐者…
the same DNA with the person receiving it.
有相同的DNA 那一致的机率就会大很多
You mean these people were harvesting babies…
你是说这些人培育婴儿…
for some guy’s bone marrow transplant?
是为给某人做骨髓移植?
Exactly. And somebody wanted to make sure he didn’t get it.
没错 可有人却坚决不想让他得到骨髓
That’s why they want Oliver dead.
所以他们要杀奥利弗
No, my baby, no.
别哭 宝贝 别哭
So I called that guy I know at NBC.
我已经给国家广播电台的熟人 打了电♥话♥
That’s good.
很好
And then I got to thinking.
然后我又想
You know what I hate? Here we go again.
你知道我讨厌什么吗? 又来了
I hate those lame action movies…
我讨厌那些蹩脚的动作片…
where the good guy calls just one person who ends up betrayin’ him.
好人只会给那个 最后背叛他的人打电♥话♥
Yeah. That’s right up there with killing baby seals.
是呀 他们会来杀这个孩子的
I called ABC, CBS, The Post, The Times…
我电♥话♥ABC公♥司♥ 哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥ 邮报 泰♥晤♥士♥报♥…
the local news channel, and the FBI.
地方新闻频道 还有联邦调查局
So, what do we do next?
那我们下一步怎么办?
I figure we hang here and watch the news.
我们暂时待在这看新闻
Once the story goes public, maybe we’ll be safe.
如果这件事被暴光了 可能我们也就安全了
Look. He finally went to sleep.
看 他终于睡着了
Yeah, you just wait.
你等着看
The moment you close your eyes for a nap, he’ll start screaming.
你一闭眼休息 他就又会大哭大叫了
You can’t take a little pleasure in anything, can you?
你对什么事情都没有兴趣 对吧?
You just hate everything.
你讨厌所有的事情
I don’t hate you.
我不讨厌你
Is that why you picked me?
这就是为什么你选中了我?
You know why I picked you.
你知道我为什么选你
You have no idea what you’ve done to me.
你不知道 你给我带来了多大的影响
We’re gonna get out of this, trust me.
相信我 我们会脱身的
You just don’t get it. What?
你根本就没明白 什么?
You bring me this child so I can feed him, take care of him.
你把这个婴儿给我 让我喂他 照顾他
A baby that could be dead at any moment.
但他随时都有可能死去
And you never even think to ask me…
而你从来没有问过我…
what happened to my own child.
我自己的孩子怎么了?
You’re right.
你说得对
It’s unforgivable.
我太过分了
No. It’s my fault.
不 是我的错
It’s like what my mamma always said…
就像我妈妈常说的…
If I say I’m sorry will you tell me what that means?
如果我向你道歉 你能告诉我是什么意思吗?
Eggs have no business dancing with stones.
鸡蛋永远不要和石头一起跳舞
You know, Smith…
史密斯 你知道吗…
I figured out what you hate most…
我终于知道你最讨厌什么了…
yourself.
是你自己
What happened to your baby?
你的孩子怎么了?
Forget about it.
算了吧
Tell me.
告诉我
My pimp hit me in the stomach.
那次妓院老板打了我的肚子
My baby…
我的孩子…
was delivered stillborn.
生出来就已经死了
Get off of me! Hey.
放开我 嘿
You like this, do ya?
你喜欢这个 是吧?
It’s called a gun.
这叫枪
Grip, slide, breech, barrel, trigger.
枪托 套筒 后膛 枪管 板机
Now, this is the business end.
这是枪口
You should never point this at anything you don’t intend to kill.
永远不要把枪口指向 任何你不想杀死的东西
Now, this is important. This is called your safety.
这个很重要 这是保险
You have to keep this on to make sure the gun doesn’t go off accidentally.
你要一直把它拉开 确保枪不会走火
But really, this is your number one safety.
但事实上 这个才是你的一号♥保险
Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
Talk about shootin’ your load.
下面的”枪”射的怎么样?
Look at this.
看看这个
This is a Hammerson Nite Tac.
这是翰莫森生产的Nite tac型手♥枪♥
These aren’t supposed to hit the streets for 6 months.
刚上市不到六个月
This is weird.
很奇怪
All these guys have got ’em.
这些人都用这种枪
Don’t even tell me.
不用跟我说了
Do you know how many of our men he’s body-bagged now?
你知道他杀了我们多少人吗?
Why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?
我为什么要浪费我的聪明才智 去想这种事
Doesn’t it piss you off a little?
你就一点也不生气?
Getting angry releases an enzyme…
生气会让你产生一种酶…
tryptophan hydroxylase…
色氨酸羟化酶…
which can temporarily reduce the I.Q.
它能让智商暂时性降低
That’s something I can’t afford to do right now.
这可是我现在负担不起的
How do you know all that?
你怎么会知道这些
My boy’s hooked on the Discovery Channel.
我儿子整天看探索频道
Take me Westside. I need to report in.
带我回老窝 我得通知老大
I got a bead on who our Mr. Hero is.
我找到了关于 我们的”大英雄”的一些线索
No more arguments.
不要再争了
I have to do this alone, and the only way I can do it…
我必须一个人去 只有确保你们俩的安全…
is if I’m positive you two are OK.
我才能大胆去干
This is the only place I know you’ll be safe.
这是唯一我认为安全的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!